No announcement yet.

OG Raskal Gear SOLDOUT everywhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last I heard, he had gone the Topdawg route, seems his seeds can only be acquired at expos and cups and the like.

I'm not up to date or in the know.

Maybe someone who is in the know will chime in.

I'm still running his wifi and it's still my favorite strain.

Comment

Hi all...

Would be very happy to buy some too but out of stock everywhere...
      Relentless should have exactly the same beans but no one phenos looks like ogr...
      if he cross ogk fire with the white clone therz is a problem...
      "work for the plant,and she will work for you"

Comment

there is like 7 OGR strains on another site....don't get an attitude if you can't find it..DJXX
        :
        If theres a pic in the post above, click on it if you want to see an even bigger pic..

Comment

It's White Fire that's wanted, and no where to be found.

To those looking, check out VenturaHwy's Raskal grows.

He is picture proof that Raskal has a lot more than just wifi to offer.

Comment

i'd love to have his WIFI too..DJ
            :
            If theres a pic in the post above, click on it if you want to see an even bigger pic..

Comment

I was recently ripped off by CANNA COLLECTIVE for 600$ for OG Raskal seeds. Fire Alien Strawberry and Fire Alien Romulan. Does anyone know how I can get these strains??? PLEASE I AM EXTREMELY BUMMED OUT

Comment

Does anyone keep or have reproduced OGRASKAL seeds?

Comment

Lots of people do but you better go read the TOU before you start asking folks for their stashes.

Or
                  Check out Relentless Genetics & buy some of his repro gear.
                  https://www.angelfire.com/cantina/fo...s/profiles.htm

https://blog.nutri-tech.com.au/

Comment

seedbay still has packs!

Comment

Originally posted by MJPassion View Post
                      Lots of people do but you better go read the TOU before you start asking folks for their stashes.

Or
                      Check out Relentless Genetics & buy some of his repro gear.
                      It was curiosity, because of how famous are its seeds

Comment

Originally posted by Calistone408 View Post
                        I was recently ripped off by CANNA COLLECTIVE for 600$ for OG Raskal seeds. Fire Alien Strawberry and Fire Alien Romulan. Does anyone know how I can get these strains??? PLEASE I AM EXTREMELY BUMMED OUT
                        really? i know the owner, he is a cool dude.
                        what happened bud ,maybe i can help.
                        pm me if you dont want top post up.

got me a pack of ogr fire alien rom.
                        sigpic
                        Double OG.

Comment

I see a UK seedbank has them i think they are anyway wounder if they realy do

Comment

Originally posted by Tazzie2heads View Post
                            I see a UK seedbank has them i think they are anyway wounder if they realy do
                            we have some OG rascal seeds stocked here seed boutique,..

https://www.realgorillaclothing.com/...que/og-raskal/
                            Never Tell The Man Who's Doing It That It Cant Be Done.
                            https://RealGorillaSeeds.com

Comment

Originally posted by PANIKZ View Post
                              we have some OG rascal seeds stocked here seed boutique,..

https://www.realgorillaclothing.com/...que/og-raskal/
                              Hi @panikz
                              I have to say it is really frustrating trying to browse the site and having to click into each listing and then again to check the drop-down before you can tell if a line is out of stock.

You guys have 6 OGRaskal listings and they are all sold out.
                              If you can't change the code to display the inventory status without having to click each item twice, at least do some house cleaning and remove all the sold out listings.

Trying to post this as constructive feedback, but shopping on your site always involves a LOT of wasted time.
                              Raho
                              Check out the Haze Hybrid action here:
                              The Haze hybrid Thread
                              My old oHaze grow:
                              Everything x oBoy

This guy gets it:
                              Originally posted by JohnnyChicago
                              Seedsman is where SamS has tried to preserve everything.
                              THH is what Tom Hill has decided to keep in his seeds, from Posi Haze that was mothered by haze19.
                              Tom Hill Haze always got prefered to Seedsman (whichwas 4-5x less expensive.)
                              Even though SamS was recommending Seedsman (and tfd).
                              And your Seedsman ibl is bred for a high that is almost the opposite of the acid highs Tom Hill has bred for in his Haze.

Comment

Hey All,

I have been away from the forums/growing in general due to relocation/career but now have some time to get back in the swing of things.

i have some amazing genetics OG Raskal Genetics that have been sitting in the freezer since 2013.

Does anyone have any links to grow reports for the OGRaskal beans in the pic or the Gorilla Grape from Outlaw Genetics? From what I have read, Outlaw has discontinued producing seeds. Can anyone confirm this.

Thanks in advance !!
                                Trash Bag Grow

East Coast Croppers

Comment

Working...
                                X