OG Raskal Gear SOLDOUT everywhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GanjaGuerilla View Post
    I'm doing a Peyote Purple from cannabiogen right now (3 weeks in veg already), if it's a female going to be real pleased. Supposed to be some sort of variation of Bubba Kush. Still got 4 beans I haven't popped yet.
    PP is far from Bubba IME, bubba is strong, PP is for lightweight. Try to get OGR White Bubba, this one is a kill.

Comment

Hey Ganjaguerilla, yeah I heard of that peyote purple being a purple pheno bubba and being tasty. I wonder how it tastes like.. I hope it's a mrs. And not a mr.

Comment

Can't stand it.

Tired of waiting for the drop.

Anyone have experience with these?

Comment

Ummm......

oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by LAMBS-BREAD View Post
            PP is far from Bubba IME, bubba is strong, PP is for lightweight. Try to get OGR White Bubba, this one is a kill.
            Cannot find OGR White bubba anywhere. Fortunately there was a drop on CC of OGR Gear. I'm either going with fire alien master or fire alien strawberry *dunno which*. Can't wait to get some cash 4 these that's for certain. Been waiting for too long to snag a pack...
            Should also mention I got 2 Gage Green grape stomper x OG in veg, and one I just threw into flower. Hopefully get a nice hearty female mother!!

Also Mr 23, I heard nothing but great things about the Peyote Purple. Sure I will find a keeper once I pop the other 4 seeds at a later date (if the one I have in veg isn't a keeper F already).

Pics will follow for yall

Comment

Sounds like White Bubba is on the way.

Comment

Hey OGR... If all my homies beat me to the white bubba Im gonna be pissed off!

Comment

Not bad for seeds I've had a few years now.

Comment

Hold Your Fire, don't hold your fire and pop the other 5 too!

Comment

Originally posted by GSPfan View Post
                      Hold Your Fire, don't hold your fire and pop the other 5 too!
                      Actually gifted the other 5 to a friend.

Comment

I had two different wifi alien plants (from seed) last year. One was definitely more kushy in smell and taste than the other even though they were in the same area and had the same food/soil/conditions.

Both were great plants and held up pretty well to mold and pests, but I preferred the one that was heavy on the kush side...that bud didn't last very long at all and I should have taken clones.

I got some seedlings going and had 100% germ. All of them popped within 12 hours of hitting the water.

Good luck with those babies, HYF!

HB.

Comment

What up HYF, the blue moon shine side of that cross is that blue dream? I've got ROG OG from a few years back that I still rock, and 2 different Wifi pheno's, on my second run with the Wifi, had a lil prob with first run of wifi, a few nut sacks, due to my own arrears. Rite on point this time. I would love to see some flowering pics of ur OGxBM!

Comment

Hi, White Fire OG (Feminized) is now available.
                            This item is once again in-stock.

You can access the product page by clicking on the link: White Fire OG (Feminized)
                            You can order it right now from our online shop.

Comment

under their faq it says they don't ship to the usa

Comment

Im in the USA homie

Comment

Working...
                                X