No announcement yet.

OG Raskal Gear SOLDOUT everywhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks raskal. what vendor at abra ca dabs? im dying to select a cut from these seeds. been having trouble with various og clones available not being as dazzling as the samples i see around. i have seen some pretty crazy examples of several of your strains. super sick! cant wait to hear when you might drop some new bombs. also cant wait to finally track down some of your previously released packs. any new drops coming soon?

Comment

Originally posted by ograskal View Post
      sowamazing is legit...

There will also be White Fire and other OGR strains available at Abra Ca Dabs in L.A. tomorrow (Saturday).. Thanks everyone!...~ogr
      are your packs going to be offered through scseeds? i may be dreaming here but any chance you know where i might be able to find some WiFi packs in the bay area. ive only recently discovered your super nice strains and am trying to get my hands on some. cant wait to see what 2014 has in store. your shit is the fucking sickest.

Comment

If you left from SF now you could still be the first in line at dabs tomorrow.
        Peace

Comment

Lol! True coconutz! I see that your currently running bubba. Is it the katsu cut?
          I might have to go dabs and get a ogr pack..

Comment

i was going to buy my friend a pack if he would buy me one but he is working. ha i should post a "gig" ad on the L.A. C.L. or maybe ill have to wait for a re-release. I am curious if this seed will be offered again with the same parentage genets or if it will be released as a continuation further on the same line of crossing and back crossing. dying for a super potent, super stinky frost monster pheno.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.23 View Post
              Lol! True coconutz! I see that your currently running bubba. Is it the katsu cut?
              I might have to go dabs and get a ogr pack..
              Its a clone that was gifted to me by a dude who always has different bubba flowers. He called it 98, but who knows.
              It might be the katsu... Its purple with a nice incense smell, no coffee or chocolate smell yet.
              I need to veg it 2 months to get it tall enough to throw into flower, so Im looking for something to replace it with. I might even try Dr Greenthumbs Katsu S1's, but Id really like to atleast try some of the whitebubba!

Comment

someone beat me to it on c.l.. word travels fast.oh well maybe a 2014 release is coming.

Comment

anyone have info/feedback on the wifi clone that harborside carries? ive heard mixed reviews on other supposedly elite cuts they carry. is it a descent pheno? i forget which vendor usually supplies it.

Comment

they have been carrying a wfa more recently. vendor listed is GR. not sure what that stands for but does anybody have any experience with that particular cut offered by GR. im not looking for general wfa strain info but more the actual cut that GR is selling at harborside.

Comment

Indeed Coconutz! I would like try it to! Bubbas are my fav smoke. I remember having some super dank coffee skunky soapy smelling stuff! One hitter and even ashes tasted good! That was way back in 99-04 in the area of downey... I went to the med cup and picked up cornbread, ox, grape ox from rare and pre98 from calilconnect. But yeah I'm looking into dr. Greenthumbs katsu and verdant greens bubba.. haven't popped any yet....

Comment

Start a log with the cornbread, ox and 98 homie!
                        Would like to see them all.
                        Thats like a wet dream pickup there!

Comment

I will try! Lol! Strain hunting was the reason I went.

Comment

Hey Raskal, when's the drop!?!

Comment

Nice

Comment

I'm doing a Peyote Purple from cannabiogen right now (3 weeks in veg already), if it's a female going to be real pleased. Supposed to be some sort of variation of Bubba Kush. Still got 4 beans I haven't popped yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X