No announcement yet.

OG Raskal Gear SOLDOUT everywhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to replace my bubba clone and Im interested in ogr's white bubba and rd's corn bread. Hopefully the white bubbas are coming back...
    They gave me a pack of corleon when I got those packs because there was a cc promotion. I was too ashamed to include it in the pic!
    What had happened was I ordered OGR from the tude and they kept getting stolen by customs until they were out of stock!

Comment

thinking of getting the white strawberry or the fire alien strawberry and pondering choosing between the white fire alien og, or fire alien kush. i am also gonna pic up cc gear but am not sure which one to get. i want an og as outrageous as possible within the confines of being not over 9weeks and not being an insane finicky low yielder. i want high resin strong thc and lots of smell while still capable of producing. and i may get ccs alien og or the raskal og. i dont have any experience with most of these other than a clone of the fire from harborside and also the alien brought from a cl ad in pdx. h.h.s.c's fire was pretty nice but i think the hype mustve been a different pheno . it was really nice but not crazy. the alien was almost really good but lacked a frost layer so i imagine it was not the real deal or a mediocre selection. thoughts?

Comment

that was meant to say H.H.C's not h.h.s.c. oops typo.

Comment

If youre looking for OG avoid alien crosses

Comment

Originally posted by Coconutz View Post
            why? i saw one at a club that was craziest og ive ever seen. granted it may not represent what i may pop. what have you observed?

Comment

the one im referring to was a straight alien pheno it was coated and stinky og. i did an alien clone a while back that was nice but not at all a keeper. mediocre smell intensity and nice but not crazy on resin either. do people like the wifia? or would you go with the fak

Comment

Alien is a landrace ghani and it seems to be dominant in most of the crosses.
                Its extremely frosty on its own, so Id guess its a great match for the white if youre looking for frosty, but not for OG.
                My favorite OG available in seed is Tahoe, but I dont know how many packs you would need to find something that resembles the clone at all...
                I got these free GDP seeds OG thats Tahoe x OG male. No feedback on them yet, but thats another option

Comment

Alien Technology is Afghani land-race to be specific. But Alien OG is a different strains from Cali Connection:
                  Tahoe OG x Alien Kush f1 (Las Vegas Purple Kush x Alien technology)

Alien Kush cross was done by OBS, Swerve used a male, that he pretended to be Alien Tech DOM.

Comment

nm I get what youre sayin

Comment

thanks for the info. ill look into the fire alien kush from raskal then and ill check out info on tahoe

Comment

Did you grow out a pack and had bad results? I grew out one bean of the wifi alien and it was killer. Maybe I just got lucky but judging by raskals other strains I dont think it was lucky at all.

Comment

I was thinking of running wifia when I couldnt source any wifi but most of the grows appear to not be what Im looking for - OG Fire doms.
                          The white and alien are pretty dominant in their crosses by all accounts. Even people who have popped 1000s of seeds.
                          Id still like to run them actually, but not for an OG dom plant

Comment

I was thinking of running wifia when I couldnt source any wifi but most of the grows appear to not be what Im looking for - OG Fire doms.
                            The white and alien are pretty dominant in their crosses by all accounts. Even people who have popped 1000s of seeds.
                            Id still like to run them actually, but not for an OG dom plant
                            40-50% of wifi plants are fire dom from my experience.
                            Pragma's Home Thread (Current)

Karma's Stardawg x Bikerkush Test Grow (Current)

Stardawg & Tres Sister Harvest 2014 (Current)

Tres Sister 3rd harvest (Finished)

Tres Sister 2nd growout (Finished)

Comment

how many of those beans you figure i gotta pop to come out with a crazy looking potent decent yielder on the wifi or the fak's. i figured a 22 pak of each should get me a winner.

Comment

I popped 2 WiFi seeds out of 7. Im just ending my second run and I still have mothers of both. I think I Will be narrowing it down to the #2 as my keeper but both phenos are very, fuelly/kushy/sour goodness in smell and taste and they hit nice too. #2 wins out on a bit more yield and frost.
                                My Albums
                                Diary - Done
                                Diary - Done
                                First Organic Run - Done
                                Organics Round 2 - Done
                                Karma Genetics SourA5Haze - Done
                                Current Diary- Done

Comment

Working...
                                X