Fire OG bx and friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Shes a beauty. I think I have 2 beans of white master here somewhere.
      My Albums
      Diary - Done
      Diary - Done
      First Organic Run - Done
      Organics Round 2 - Done
      Karma Genetics SourA5Haze - Done
      Current Diary- Done

Comment

Originally posted by VenturaHwy View Post
        OK here is a White Master I really like. A keeper to me and I like the way it grows.

White Master 5
        View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image
        Originally posted by VenturaHwy View Post

Those look so awesome!! Really making me wanna pop the White Master x Fire Alien Kush seeds I have.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Originally posted by oceangrownkush
        He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana
        you can't get blood out of a stone.

Comment

Ventura's mission to prove all Raskal strains are awesome, continues!!!

Superb pics and plants. As always.

There are White Masters at the Bay right now.

Comment

Thanks guys. I love the White Masters, the white fires still are my favorites. I found what may be a keeper wifi it still has a couple weeks to go.

Comment

Wow VenturaHwy thank you so much. This is an incredible thread. You have done these Og Raskal genetics justice..Thats for sure. Thank you for taking the time is does to post all these pictures and information..Respect
              Looking for that awesome smoke from Hawaii I purchased from a surfer in 1991.No pun intended.Miss that weed.

Comment

Nice thread, Ventura! You're growing the shit out of that Raskal gear, man!

I'm currently trying to crack my last two wifi alien seeds and I wish I had more. Hempcon is coming up soon, so maybe OGR will have a booth setup. If he does and if he brings up some wifi, I'm going to buy a few packs for sure.

As an aside, I grew out three white s1 seeds last year and got three different phenotypes with one of them being my favorite. Super tight nugs, very sticky even after months in a zip lock bag, excellent head high. I like Hazes and energetic highs because I like to smoke in the morning before work and my chosen white s1 plant fits the bill...although I wish the taste was a little more complex.

Best of luck on the rest of your season.

HB.

Comment

Great photos ventura. Curiously, which midium do you use to grow those beautys?
                  Achieving the best by the simple

Comment

Hey highsociety420, I use any soil I can find. They all work. Lately I have gone to Pro Mix.

Comment

Really enjoyed this thread hope you don't mind me bumping it and sharing some plants also. First up is a few Fire Alien Romulan
                      Attached Files
                      "Ok this is how i know what real og kush is. I have a special nose. Gifted in a sense. Before I even smoked weed My brain had all ready knew the smell of real ogk."
                      -The_Real_OGKush

The beast is the system, the money is control, the military is global enforcement.

Comment

Goji Rascal - Goji OG x FAR
                        Week 7
                        Attached Files
                        "Ok this is how i know what real og kush is. I have a special nose. Gifted in a sense. Before I even smoked weed My brain had all ready knew the smell of real ogk."
                        -The_Real_OGKush

The beast is the system, the money is control, the military is global enforcement.

Comment

Far x unknown
                          Dead on Citrus smell wish I cloned this one. I have FAR pollen from over a year ago I keep in the fridge. I use this on the lower branches to get my crosses and this was a mystery seed.
                          Attached Files
                          -The_Real_OGKush

Comment

Goji Rascal

Nice dense buds
                            Attached Files
                            -The_Real_OGKush

Comment

Working...
                            X