Neville Haze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neville Haze

I just wanted to create these thread just to know whe the Neville Haze would be avilable again by Mr Nice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~
    Grows: Shiva Shanti, White widow (Sensi), BubbleGum (Serious Seeds), DSD (Reservoir), BubblegumxDSD (myself), Super Silver Haze, Neville Haze (MrNice), HashBerry (Mandala)
    Fridge: Neville Haze, NL5xHZ, Black Widow, Afghan Haze (MrNice), Skunk#1, NL, O. Haze, Afghan#1, Mama Thai (Seedsman), Love Potion#1, Double Skunk (Refeerman), Hashberry (Mandala), Snowdog BX1, Chemdog BX2, DSD (Reservoir) Manala, Mazar-i-Sharif (RSC) O. HazexSkunk#1 (SamS) HashberryxNevilleHaze, BubblegumxDSD (myself)

I asked Shanti few days ago he said if all goes well he may make some fresh stock again this year. I believe if there's enough demand he might arrange to make some fresh seeds real soon among his other projects. I 've seen quite a few people asking the same Q recently , it would be really great to see some new stock again since its been a long time since the last batch was made , I 'd love to get few packs myself too for a good selection and for backup as well .

L33t

Comment

Oh yes there is definatly the demand!!!

They will all go with in days. At least I would buy up as many as poss!

Comment

Hi herbalizor, LOL

I will even take a loan if I need to , get as many as I can ha ha !

Comment

Would love to see them offered again.
          Your best you try, to harm I and I, Aiming to kill.
          But I love you still Cause you are here to make prophecy fulfill.

Comment

Originally posted by theherbalizor
            Oh yes there is definatly the demand!!!

They will all go with in days. At least I would buy up as many as poss!
            Dam I will need to warmup my mouse then to buy them when they appear.
            Grows: Shiva Shanti, White widow (Sensi), BubbleGum (Serious Seeds), DSD (Reservoir), BubblegumxDSD (myself), Super Silver Haze, Neville Haze (MrNice), HashBerry (Mandala)
            Fridge: Neville Haze, NL5xHZ, Black Widow, Afghan Haze (MrNice), Skunk#1, NL, O. Haze, Afghan#1, Mama Thai (Seedsman), Love Potion#1, Double Skunk (Refeerman), Hashberry (Mandala), Snowdog BX1, Chemdog BX2, DSD (Reservoir) Manala, Mazar-i-Sharif (RSC) O. HazexSkunk#1 (SamS) HashberryxNevilleHaze, BubblegumxDSD (myself)

Comment

Can you guys/gals describe the high or taste or anything else about the plant. I am growing a plant that has a Neville's Haze parent.

Comment

another pack here, Shanti
                It is impossible to escape the impression that people commonly use false standards of measurement-that they seek power,success and wealth for themselves and admire them in others,and that they underestimate what is of true value in life.

Comment

il take 3 packs
                  seriously
                  even more if theres enough to go around

fuck it,shanti send me the clones and il turn my room into the nevil room and make beans for all
                  Last edited by ojd; 01-25-2008, 17:35.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'd buy as many as I could. Some to grow some to save.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dDream
                      Can you guys/gals describe the high or taste or anything else about the plant. I am growing a plant that has a Neville's Haze parent.
                      Nevs grows very tall and if a proper pheno wont really grow much bud like structure. Well not in a skunky way that we are all used to. Got to remember is very very sativa.

Hates Nutes and stretches easy 3 - 4 times its starting height. Infact a cut flowered as soon as rooted would end up over 6ft with out blinking.

Can take up to 7 - 10 weeks for sex to show.

Very low odor when growing, which is good.

Bag appeal can be very low, but then this stuff isnt for sale.

The taste is as devistating as the high. Is spicy and offensivly hazy. I mean it stinks everything up in that haze scent. Once you taste that that tho its too late, the nevs will of taken hold.

1st toke, hands start to tingle
                      2nd toke you eyes go all boss eyed.
                      3rd toke your getting very high, slightly dizzy and noticing the beads of sweat pooring out of your head.
                      4th toke you have never been so high, spliff is in ashtray and head is in hands.

After you have gotten used to its instant and increadably potent effects be prepared to be very very high for quite a few hours, no need to keep this high topped up.

1 gram of normal weed, say cheese will last me an hour. 1 gram of Nevs will last a day. Not bed time weed thats for sure!

Comment

Beautiful response theherbalizor. Thanks.

Comment

I hope that if Shati is reading these he reserve me some packs of Neville Haze. In case I am not aware when he releases it.

Comment

Maybe some sort of mailing list to make people aware of the release? lol im in search of a great haze pheno and ive heard this is where its at great work shanti

Comment

Hey Herbalizor,
                              your desciption is spot on!

Hi Blowstrees,

If you wanna grow a good haze hybrid real soon I d suggest you try the SSH or MangoHaze or even the Neville'sHazexMango if you feel like growing a more sativa dominant plant until the Neville's Haze is back in stock.

Comment

Working...
                              X