No announcement yet.

Dreamtime strain identification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice grow mate, thanks for taking the time to document these lines.

Don't know why the MrNice threads don't get many hits now.

I might throw one up soon of some MedMan, I've got 3 packs to sort through and hope i find a keeper.

Comment

Originally posted by gatts View Post
      Nice grow mate, thanks for taking the time to document these lines.

Don't know why the MrNice threads don't get many hits now.

I might throw one up soon of some MedMan, I've got 3 packs to sort through and hope i find a keeper.
      It's a pleasure and I did it basically because it seems like very few people have. A few older threads on the Mr Nice forums with no pics isn't helpful but maybe this will be for anyone thinking about trying the Dreamtime.

I think Mr Nice has fallen off the map just because of the rush to jump on American strains. Shanti's stuff isn't the most terpy or photogenic - not the way I've grown them anyway, I'm sure others could pull Instagram buds off these packs.
      But broadly the scene is driven by hype so all anyone cares about is the latest bagseed fem hacks from over the pond.

Personally I'm only interested in high. Some of my best shit looks like the "schwag" you see in old high times publications but comes with an euphoric and soaring sativa high. Some of my stuff has a nice taste but I see that as a little bonus - it's not what I'm growing for. This stuff from shanti has its charms and whilst none of the highs are world beating (yet - the potency is still ramping up the longer they cure) they are good enough to see me run out the rest of the pack some time soon.

It's funny to me in a way, how the hype game has gone. I've tried a few of the American bits floating about and I feel they give a dense, sometimes paranoid stone - which is exactly what we all used to complain about with Dutch weed

Definitely try doing a diary for the med man, if there's still quality in there it'll be good for anyone thinking of running it to see and if it's bunk - same deal.

Ganja gu brah
      Ganja gu brah

JB's Sativa Hacking Hub

Comment

Lol at people complaining about their weed being too whatever....you ain't a true smoker if your complaining about being paranoid lol

Comment

Originally posted by rolandomota View Post
          Lol at people complaining about their weed being too whatever....you ain't a true smoker if your complaining about being paranoid lol
          Or you're not a 16 year old playing Billy Big Bollocks.

Honestly, I'm past all that "Hoooo gonna smoke me the strongest puff aboot man!" pish.

I use cannabis medicinally to cope with anxiety, depression and possible ADHD. Some cannabis causes paranoia and waves of adrenaline giving the fear. So what? I'm not ashamed to admit it and acting like it's fucking nothing is how folk end up headcases - because they keep puffing the para weed to look hard.

Don't get me wrong, I can handle it - I'm growing OT haze and zamaldelica at the moment, but why would I, as someone using this stuff as medicine to relax and keep happy, willingly give myself the fear just to win internet points? If the pure sats do me wrong I'll be mixing them with other stuff or taking low doses.

You do you mate, my growing herb that does the best for me mentally and is never for sale or general release doesn't affect you in any way.
          Ganja gu brah

JB's Sativa Hacking Hub

Comment

Nice grow and reports Jock - I haven't grown any Mr Nice stuff so I can't comment on what they might be. I like the sound of DT2 - I'm growing a SSH S1 at the moment.

Comment

Yeah Great job Jockbudman !

Peace !
              Last edited by Maquiypa; 12-15-2020, 12:20.

Comment

@Jock Budman would you not better try the Mr.Nice Walkabout? Officially it says its oldschool Sativas mixed. But probably you researched it, and , well these looked pretty consistent fat. So, i understand your decision actually well..

Just hoping to find out more about the walkabout

Comment

Yes similarly for me
                  Last edited by Maquiypa; 12-15-2020, 12:20.

Comment

Originally posted by romanoweed View Post
                    @Jock Budman would you not better try the Mr.Nice Walkabout? Officially it says its oldschool Sativas mixed. But probably you researched it, and , well these looked pretty consistent fat. So, i understand your decision actually well..

Just hoping to find out more about the walkabout
                    Ah actually have a pack of that that am going to run at some point. It's been pushed down the list by some other things I bought an a big donation from a mate irl, plus ah saw reports that it's all been crossed to early pearl for outdoor use and that that effects the high. But it's on the list for sure an will need done soon before viability dies off.

I'll do a thread on it when I pop some for sure, it's another pack you don't see many threads on.
                    Ganja gu brah

JB's Sativa Hacking Hub

Comment

Working...
                    X