G13/Sk F2's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G13/Sk F2's

Well I started this thread yesterday somewhere else, but I'm NOT going to be finishing it over there :p, so I figgured I 'd grow and show over here.

I sent out some of these beans, and I wanted to make sure the germ rate was still good, so I dropped some. All 4 came up, and are healthy after ~10days above the dirt.

Here are the parent females finishing as seedplants.

Here's the one I labeled #1 right before chop. ~12wks after first flowers, ~13/14wks after the flip to 12/12.

Here's the #2. 10wks after first, ~12 wks of 12/12. Yeah, I know about the PM :p

Mo...
    I'm just a soul whose intentions are good.
    Oh, Lord.
    Please don't let me be misunderstood.

AAAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!! STUPID 5 IMAGE LIMIT!!! Lol, bear with me, I'm new.

Bud from #1

Bud from #2

Repotted and in the clone box.

Here's another germ test. If I have any issued with the g/sk f2's, I'll get pics of these in here. Mixed MrN mommas mostly & an Og kush (abusive) x g13/Hz daddy.
    Oh, Lord.

Comment

razorsharp =)

Be seeing you!

Comment

good to see you here again barletta
        it's been awhile
        What strain blows Frank's mind???
        Originally posted by George Carlin
        “Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do,
        every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do.
        And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish,
        where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!
        But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money!
        He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money!”

R.I.P. George Carlin
        the funniest man to ever walk god's green earth.
        R.I.P. Buckeye

Comment

hades, Whattap

Frank, Good to see and be seen! Lol this is the third thread that I've started by posting pics of those 2 female parents

There is some fire in these beans. I've done them ~3x's, with just a handfull of females each time. I've probably seen ~7-10 females from this generation. Seems like the finished product is strong and 'introspective' It's not a dopey couch lock type high, but it ain't a 'cleanthekitchenmowthelawnwash thedogstypea1000wordpost' haze either :P Strong and mellow with sweet to sour to citrussy flavors. Should be big plants if I don't do anything to get in the way.
          Oh, Lord.

Comment

12 weeks homie that's goin the distance...but look at her swell! So did that tatty stank? Peace homie

Comment

The longer flowering female was still pushing growth at 12wks. Maybe I was feeding kelp which I've noticed can do that to some plants, but I know I wasn't feeding much of anything past ~9fullwks. The big one was more sourish smells (grapefruit, lime?) with an astringent after effect. The smaller one was sweetish/lemon-citrussy with more 'fuelly-mouth-coatey' type after effect.

I know that I have some blurry late-flower bud pics somewhere, but I gotta dig em out.
              Oh, Lord.

Comment

hey dude

just popin in like you asked

iv finished over there so if you want me for owt you can reach me here

be good

Comment

Hey barletta,

Nice to see youre back on track with the thread. Hope alls good.
                  Peace

Comment

Ev'ry day I had to work the fields
                    'Cause that's the only way we got our meals

What up Patches.
                    It has been a while since I have posted over here.
                    I see their TOA allows me to post about things they don't see now.
                    So maybe you will be seeing a little more of me.
                    Got a shit ton of new beans to play with, just wish I had the room, haha
                    It's nice work, if you can get it.

Comment

...and you know mamma knew what I was goin through...

Herby, TG, siva It's a reunion! Whattap fellers

Well, lil buggers didn't die yet. Those beans in the yogurt cup were coming up all kinds of upside down and confused, so I topped up with some vermicompost and set it out in the sun. At least I know the beans are still good Hoping to let these veg in the sun for a few weeks in the beercups. I gotta go get some cover veggies to stash the cups around 2moro.
                      Oh, Lord.

Comment

looking good B! send some of those magic beans this way!!lol. looks beautiful. Nice work bro!!

A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people.
                        -Mahatma Ghandi

Comment

Yo newbiewithadoobie :^D Thanks for kind thoughts, but these are hurtin :p They will get a little more love once I send their friends inside ;^)

Been experimenting with different soil mixes, and this one might be a lil too hot for seedlings. I put all of these out in the beercups, and they got a sunburn quick. I repotted the 2 smallest (the shitty looking one and the next smallest) into the 1 gallons, and the other 2 went into the gallons yesterday. Straight kelp, Homie.

The red cups are the ogkush/g13hz x ??'s, again sort of mutated by the hot soil, but sprouted in the sun, so no burn issues. 1 has a sloppy stem, and it looks like the lil POS will force it's way out of the 'fuse' it has going on. Finger's crossed.

g/sk f2's. I don't expect the sad one to die, the spring sun works wonders

The girls they share the patio with.

They should look much better in a week. I hope...
                          Oh, Lord.

Comment

Hey they do look better Here's the 5 mixed beans in 2 gal bags, and a G/Sk that doesn't want to sex in a 3 gal. The mixed beans were fathered by a male I called "Dude", so I'm calling the females 'Dude's Daughters', or DD. The plant closest to the beercup with cuts in it is DD1. The cuts are hers, and I donated the seedplant to my neighbor for him to finish. I'm thinking that I want to finish the next female seedplant to show outside, too. I will be flowering these from clone in my bloom room.

Here's the 1st 2 confirmed female G/Sk's. I have cuts from these rooting, and teh seedplants are ~5 days in 12/12 after showing preflowers outside.

G/Sk 1

G/Sk 2

Here's what I have labeled as G/Sk #3. I have clones rooting, but I'm not 100% sure this is a female yet. It this one is male, and the one outside is female, the outside plant will be called #3 (only #'ing the girls, not using the males this time). If I only get 2 G/Sk females, that's ok, too :p
                            Oh, Lord.

Comment

sick

Comment

Working...
                              X