Mango Haze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mango Haze

I am finishing up week 4 of flowering these girls and thought I should start showing them off.

These two girls have been put through many adversities and long periods of regrowth to get to this point. I am damn sure they are stable.lol

Out of 18 Mr. Nice Mango Haze seeds I culled it down to the magnificent ladies you are about to witness. Not to much to see at the moment, but the vibe I am getting off these ladies is straight DANK!

First off we have #1, Haze dominant pheno, moderate stretch, lanky at first, but filling in nicely. #1 is really impressive in her aroma of yellow skittles which I hope translates into the taste.

Next we have #2. #2 leans towards skunk, but you can see the Haze influence in her. Moderate stretch as well, with tighter bud sites than #1. Her aroma is not as unique as #1, but she is still impressive with a sweet, skunky, mango aroma going on.

Not the best pics at the moment. I just snapped these before the lights came on, but at least it is something.lol I will have a better shots in the future when these ladies mature.

hey good grow bud i have a mango haze about a week in leaning towards the nl i think its a 3 ft bush it looks amazing perfect lady figure its the best out of all 8 strains im running close second is warlock. dna sour creme has a nice figure to anyways i love the mango so far i had to cull two mango ladies because i was out of space and out of soil im kicking myself in the ass next im running spice
    I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?
    Willie Nelson

Comment

Thanks onelung.

You need to keep a bag of emergency soil around.lol

Mango Haze, so far, is living up to her accolades. I have a male MH haze pheno that has 1/4" nodal spacing, it is ridiculous. I will throw a pic of him up later.

Yea, I culled more than I wanted, but there is only so much room to work with and only the strongest survive in my garden. I give my seed plants a rough life once they are big enough to handle it. I want the she/he's and weaklings to show themselves before I waste any valuable flowering space on them. I also veg my seed plants at a minimum til they show pre-flowers, often times longer. You can really get a good look at how the plants grow and their characteristics, so culling is not done in vein.

These Mango's have some stiff competition in the flower room, but they are holding their own.

Purple Kush

Bubba Kush X Deep Chunk (Cannacopia)

Arcata Trainwreck

SoCal Master Kush

Also Chemdog D X Herijuana from seed, Sour Diesel cut and 707 Headband. I have no pics of these yet.

Out of all these strains the two Mango Hazes get me excited the most.

Comment

SWEET line up you have there, FTP.
        Keep us posted!

Comment

Thanks Hold Your Fire.

Update day 38 flower, unfortunately the pictures have not got any better. I tried moving some plants around to get better shots, but I broke a fat branch off the Sour D so I am done moving anything around until harvest.

Mango Haze1

Mango Haze2

Things are coming along nicely with the Mango's; the #2 is filling in quicker, but #1's dankness is obvious once you smell her.

Another nice surprise is this Chemdog D X Herijuana girl from seed. She smells like new shoes with a fruit salad inside.

Comment

for good pic's try lights off camera flash on, and vice versa

if you can get to them 5 minutes before lights on the pics will be fabulous

and a steady hand works great

i might try this strain after hearing nothing but god things about it

Comment

man! those mango hazes look pretty good if you'd ask me
              thank you for sharing your experiences with us FTP!
              can't wait to put some of those beans into the dirt as well

s'cribed

rgds,
              snuggles
              Last edited by snuggles; 10-03-2010, 08:19. Reason: gr

Comment

Nice Grow & I might have to find this strain It sounds tasty!

Comment

Originally posted by s_man View Post
                  and a steady hand works great

if possible, additionally adjust cam's white balance and/or resolution.

whatever... i'll watch anyway

rgds,
                  snuggles

Comment

man mango haze is righteous have one falling over its self from so many colas no mango smell yet tho
                    I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?
                    Willie Nelson

Comment

Hi all,
                      I am getting excited about these girls, they are close to finishing.

At day 60 now and I will start flushing tomorrow. The Mango Hazes have really started to fill in this last week and #1 is starting to foxtail.

The aroma on #1 has turned more musky than sweet. Like yellow skittle incense. lol

#2 has a pungent, mango, skunk aroma.

Both are all triched out and super greasy.

Ok, so I turned the lights off and took more time and I think there is definite improvement in picture quality.

Mango Haze #1

Mango Haze #2

So, besides the two Mango girls there has been another standout that deserves some attention.

Chemdog D x Herijuana

Thanks for stopping by.

Comment

Please please please tell me that if you get a very sat leaning pheno you will let it run it's course even if it requires 100 days of flowering... so worth it... oh so worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by LIQUID SWORDS View Post
                          Please please please tell me that if you get a very sat leaning pheno you will let it run it's course even if it requires 100 days of flowering... so worth it... oh so worth it!
                          Yea, I think mango #1 has more filling out to do. I'm not going to be able to go past 75 days this run because of outside factors, but I have mothers and plants ready to flower next round for both mangos.

I am going to do a sativa run soon that will run til finish. For that I will be popp'n some Afghan Haze, The Doors and Destroyer. I will run those with MangoHaze 1 & 2, ecsd, 707, and trainwreck. I want some 90 day Trainwreck! lol

Comment

man! can't wait to see that sativa run
                            it's great to hear you'll keep both of the mangos to run them again.

what's the 707 all about if i may ask ?
                            i've never heard of that sativa (which doesn't mean anything ).
                            is it kinda selected cut of yours or does it come from seed ?

rgds,
                            snuggles

Comment

707 Headband is a cutting made famous, if I'm not mistaken, out of Humboldt. Its lineage is a particular Sour Diesel x OG Kush (hasn't been confirmed IBL or ECSD, or which OG line, ect, but such has been being looked into). Haven't ran this cut, impressive smoke though. Wouldn't say it has anything on OG Headband (Daywrecker, Original Diesel) that we had in NYC in the late 90s, but its a nice reminder of what the family is made of. Hope this helped.
                              Unknown Blueberry/White Bagseed Micro Grow
                              380 Watts Stealth CFL SOG - Now in Flowering

Comment

Working...
                              X