Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spice In Da House

High ShantiBaba & Guests

Been some interest in Spice lately so I thought I would start a thread on my Spice grow...

Germed 17 MNS Spice beans 4 popped and they were all Girls (not feminized seeds)

Looks I have 3 diff phenos, 2 indy dom but one of them stretched more than the others, even one that looks like it's still indy dom but leanin more towards sat didn't stretch as much as the other pheno though.

After 6 weeks veg on 18/6 400W currently 21 Daze 12/12 600W

Spice#1 Indy Dom but showin more sativa than the others, Love the plant structure, more open than the others but not streched. Loads more Trics than the other 3 maybe a pine smell if I touch them and smell, fingertips fairly sticky.

Spice 1 15 Daze 12/12

Spice 1 21 Daze 12/12

Spice#2 Is very simular to #3 but 2 mutated in the early daze, came out of it and looks like the same as #3 just smaller. They are more bushy and didn't stretch like #4 They have more than double the trics as #4 it is far stinkier & sticky than #1 pine smell with maybe some citric thing goin on as well.

Spice 2 21 Daze 12/12

Spice 3 21 Daze 12/12

Spice#4 is probably gonna get culled after the first harvest not enough trics.

Spice 4 21 Daze 12/12

I took clones of them all but will most likely keep #1 & #3 and run them til the end of the year, I will keep this thread updated so curious minds will get a better Taste a da Spice

Questions & Comments Welcome

Peace
    Head's Trainwreck BX1:canabis:

:canabis:MNS Spice In Da House :canabis:

:rasta: Grow for Need not greed :rasta:

Nice show bro...Just ordered a pack of the spice myself...I'm gonna be following this one<<<

OP

Comment

Hmmm....dunno much about Spice. Ya know the parentage? Ill be following this one
      Interesting story in your intro thread too! Sounds like a trip I would like to make in both senses of the word!....

good vibes

Comment

here is the description from mr nice site

Spice up your life with MRS. NICE! She is bubbling with rapid growth , well endowed and an absolute beauty as her name suggests. Her pedigree has blossomed out of the union of a Hawaiian indica x Hawaiian sativa and is a stable hybrid that no curry eater can live without.Probably one of the most upright self supporting plants you will ever grow Spice finishes within 9 weeks but you can find a phenotype that will be ready in 7 weeks with some good selection. Spice is a good all round plant that would be welcome into any garden.This is a plant that would win a beauty show if it wore a bikini...asthetically she is a tribute to mother nature .Large sprayed out leaves, a thick strong stem and a green color deep and rich...Put some SPICE into your life!

Heritage: Spice

Category: The Naturals - Old school genetics

Family of breed: Hawaiian sativa x Hawaiian indica

Breeder: Nevil and Shantibaba's

Preferred medium: Bio and Hydro, Indoors and outdoors/greenhouse

Expected yield: indoor expect 500/600g/m2, g/h & outdoor 500+ g/plant

Flowering period: Expect indoor flowering to be completed between 48-60 days.In the northern hemisphere it should be ready by late Sep to early Oct, and in the southern hemisphere it should be ready by end of March to early part of April.

Recommendations: For the inexperienced growers to the most advanced. Extremely hardy plant and excellent in greenhouses.

Special Notes: A winner of hearts for its economic quick returns and tantalizing taste. A full-flavored product to be enjoyed whole-heartedly.

Hope this helps

Danny

Comment

Welcome All

Oliver Pantsoff

Cheers for the props all i can say is go ahead and germ em all and see what happens. They dont crack easy i did the 24hrs in a cup of ph balanced water then paper towel til they cracked but it took ages bout 2 weeks for them ta crack and finally break dirt 2.5 weeks Good Luck!!! Once they get goin they will be strong plants like the description says(Thanks DK) They clone EZ 100% 9 out of 9 with rootone powder, took 2 weeks to see proper root growth in the cup, but thats the norm with my setup.

Whiskeytango420

Looks like we havin a Luau

The Journey was Amazin very Spiritual, i could ramble on forever lol

Nuthin like Travelinmay our Paths meet one day

im off ta Area 51 now

Danny Karey

Thanks Very Helpful

Welcome to the Luau that Celebrates Shiva & Spice

Ohm Nama Shivaya

Comment

I'm pulling up a chair, and popping some popcorn for this one. I too am new to the Spice.
            I'm just a simple gardener.

1ppm == 1mg per liter

Comment

Yea, I've seen a few reports about the "spice", but not that many...From the reports I looked at it seems like everyone's leaning towards the indica pheno. I used to smoke a lot of tropical tasting strains in early 90's, so I'm hoping to experience the same with the Spice....

OP

Comment

Welcome Wait...What?

OP #3 is lookin, smellin like the tropical indy pheno it looks very similar to #2 but if i pinch some trichs on each plant the hand that touched #3 has a stronger scent with tropical fruits happening where #2 isn't as strong and doesn't smell of fruit #3 is more sticky and stays stickier longer and the smell lingers much longer on the fingers.

3 is gonna be some great herb
                Spice #3 a 26 Daze 12 12

#1 is still indy but less so than 3 it packs on trichs and has a light citrus scent the smell doesn't linger, not as strong as 3 nor is it as sticky but has more trichs. Curious how they both finish and compare after a cure.

Spice#1 on left #3 on right 26 Daze 12/12

Spice #1 26 Daze 12/12

Anticipation... i have no green in jars and its killin me.

I do have some Nepalese Spice though

Omh Nama Shivaya

Comment

The Spice must be nice, it's gone. I picked up a pack along with some mango x WW just a couple days ago and now the Spice is gone. Mr. Nice Spice must be nice! Goin to keep an eye on this thread, rock on Farout, your babies are looking fine! Peace
                  sigpic

The most beautiful plant I ever grew https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=227271

Comment

Very nice..

Comment

Welcome and Thanks K-pax & wspman

Everything is lookin Good & Frosty...

Spice #1 @ 34 Daze 12/12

Spice #2 @ 34 Daze 12/12

Spice #3 @ 34 Daze 12/12

Ohm Nama Shivaya

Comment

They look really nice Farout. I too have seen very few reports in this strain, so I'll definitely be keep close tabs in here. Good luck with them.
                        "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."-Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Comment

Number 3 is lookin extra dank huh? Nice n frosty fo sho...
                          good vibes

Comment

You're doing a damn fine job. Looking nice.
                            @cannanerd

Comment

Farout I am not only impressed with your green thumb, those ladies are super fine! but you take great pics. Something I have trouble with, Great job my friend. Can not wait for my spice, should be here end of the week. Sure hope mine look as good as yours. Peace
                              sigpic

The most beautiful plant I ever grew https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=227271

Comment

Working...
                              X