Mpak propak seed packaging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mpak propak seed packaging

If anyone wants superior seed or substance packaging for 90% off or more then the Dutch. Please hmu for pricing. Or become a seed package reseller...how dope is that?
    #cannabis #kush #seed #seeds #cannabisseeds #retail #packaging #mpak #propak #cannabisbreeders #cannabisbreeding #breeding #seedbreeding
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    canada's first branded cannabis co.
    over 200 cups in under 8 years

award winning nutes, production method, soil mix and hydroponic systems

award winning breeder/producer/apprentices/college/seeds/consultations

creator of the original fruity pebbles og

dont tread on med: cannabis rights = human rights

please add me:
    instagram @_lordofloud_ @med_manbrandnutes @medmantables @medmanmethod @thelindkup @mpakmmb @medmanbrandbeds
    twitter @med_man_brand
    you tube med-man brand
    facebook med-man brand

Wicked, are you UK or EU based

Comment

That might be best for you, sell the packaging and not seeds.

Comment

Originally posted by need4weed View Post
        Wicked, are you UK or EU based
        Canada
        sigpic

please add me:
        instagram @_lordofloud_ @med_manbrandnutes @medmantables @medmanmethod @thelindkup @mpakmmb @medmanbrandbeds
        twitter @med_man_brand
        you tube med-man brand
        facebook med-man brand

Comment

What?! Rap career didn't take off?!?!? Shocker. Tell anyone that they deserve cancer lately? How the fuck are you still around? Why are you still around? Some of us don't forget.

Comment

I don't like those kind of packaging, they aren't airtight and also not crushproof.

The modern day seed seller now uses those tiny centrifuge tubes with added desiccant (as moisture control), these provide an airtight seal and can be opened and closed easily, they are also virtually crush proof.

Here is some info about it:
            https://www.dinafem.org/en/blog/keep-cannabis-seeds/

Comment

the worlds most vertically / horizontally, awarded cannabis company and college. dont be jeally bro....

i will say it again, karma is a law of physics, every action has an equal reaction. its your pettiness that makes more or less of a very simple and accepted concept of the universe

med-man
              sigpic

please add me:
              twitter @med_man_brand
              you tube med-man brand
              facebook med-man brand

Comment

Originally posted by med-man View Post
                the worlds most vertically / horizontally, awarded cannabis company and college. dont be jeally bro....

i will say it again, karma is a law of physics, every action has an equal reaction. its your pettiness that makes more or less of a very simple and accepted concept of the universe

med-man
                Yayaya...Mr McDonald's. Face it, you are a wanna be in the worst possible way. If you weren't such a scumbag, it would be sad to see. And maybe you are right...maybe karma IS real...but you better fukn pray it's not. Trash. Haha

Comment

The actual saying is every reaction has an equal and opposite reaction.
                  Last edited by vanilla dutch; 02-25-2021, 14:01. Reason: Specifically. Magnets

Comment

I'll give you credit for the world's largest ego, that's about it. I'm more than at peace with my karma yo

Comment

Silver skunk sounded interesting years ago though. I think i remebered it correctly.

Comment

Working...
                      X