What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cereal killer™
1990's road kill x fruity pebbles og

an amazing specimen, imagine a massive yielding, resin excreting and extremely pungent commercially viable strain. smells like cereal, road kill skunk. a real winner in every way. the fpog adds size, weight and resin to the much smaller road kill skunk. harvest in 64 days

Attachments

• cereal killer label front.jpg
    cereal killer label front.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 89
  • cereal killer label back.jpg
    cereal killer label back.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 86

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have "a" roadkill skunk.
Very important distinction, and one we don't see often. Thank you NE.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have a cutting, doing s1 as soon as i can

kindest greetings

med-man

Well Damn,
Let me offer up my services then.
In my best Liam Neeson voice "Focus....I need you to focus"! I am not volunteering to be a tester !!!

I am applying for the position of your chauffeur,cook,head up your security team,medical / trauma care should your private helo goes down off the coast of your private island in the Caribbean.Compensation of course is non negotiable,and binding.Above,and beyond the terms of this contract will be incentives for shall we say discretion to my bringing duffle bags of cash to the caymans.

Of course this offer is contingent on your RKS claim.
In ending with my best Tony Montana voice "All I've got is my word,and my balls,and I dont break neither for nobody".

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Cruise.....Tom Cruise. :biggrin:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Then I guess you are our only hope then,because nobody on the East Coast or West Coast has seen it in 20 + years.
So i am now a fan,and wait for your s1's

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You've released your RKS in other crosses?
Where can I find these grow reports?
Alot of RKS phenos ?
If anyone can chime in on there RKS phenos that would be awesome.
Can't wait for this release.
Is there a madman RKS release thread yet , I've got the popcorn ready.:woohoo:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i rely on my student now. so things are slow going

we tried a fem crop 3 months ago and it failed. so we are trying again in 2 months. the cuttings are just rooted

kindest greetings

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you have any pictures of the old rks

pic is skunk

we used to get 4 types of rks from 92-98 they all got bigger (hybridized imo)

this is what we got around 95-96 quite a bit bigger then the original rasberry bud phenos

kindest greetings

med-man

p.s. a room of fruity pebbels og smells exacty like rks, charcoals need from planting. so this cross is epic on the skunk spectrum

im just excited to see what is in the s1 genetics
rks (2).jpg

Last edited:

nickman

Veteran
You've released your RKS in other crosses?
Where can I find these grow reports?
Alot of RKS phenos ?
If anyone can chime in on there RKS phenos that would be awesome.
Can't wait for this release.
Is there a madman RKS release thread yet , I've got the popcorn ready.:woohoo:

:tiphat::dance013::laughing:...!!!...
me wants some too...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
pic is skunk

this is what we got around 95-96 quite a bit bigger then the original rasberry bud phenos

kindest greetings

med-man

p.s. a room of fruity pebbels og smells exacty like rks, charcoals need from planting. so this cross is epic on the skunk spectrum

She definitely looks promising...!!!...

TheDarkStorm

pic is skunk

kindest greetings

med-man

Thanks med-man. Looks interesting....a skunk that seems to lean heavily to the afghan side...looks very nice..seems to have a lovely bud structure...good luck with your projects....look forwards to see wat you can do with this

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks med-man. Looks interesting....a skunk that seems to lean heavily to the afghan side...looks very nice..seems to have a lovely bud structure...good luck with your projects....look forwards to see wat you can do with this

ya

if you look at skunkman sams original descriptions of skunk#1. there is no sativa at all. if i was to guess to added them to bump the yield and or make them more greenhouse friendly?

either way, im excited most to see what is in the s1 gene pool

kindest greetings

med-man

Cherry.707

there a are still rks cuttings roaming around bc. you just have to know the right old timers, ion the right places at the right times

kindest greetings

med-man
Hey now, how are you youngins' doing?
Back in the 80's when I first started growing I got my clippings from an old Humboldt ex wife returned to LI. The strain was a cross between SS HC and Nevil's Afghani Kush.
I used those clippings to clone and grow mamas.
All my friends names the strain Wheelchair Weed.
It stank and tastes like RKS with a hashy dankness if Afghani Kush.
Yum.
Well, needless to say this strain remains one of the Old School Skunk Kush treasures. It has been coveted, literally. I have had people steal my mamas.
Thankfully my old gf is still around. She is almost 80 now and I am about to ask once again for her trim clips.
This is the only way I can think of to preserve this strain. I hope she says yes!
Skunkman / Dave... you know the deal.
Wish me luck 🤞