Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

med-man silver skunk bx1 test drive aka chevy's camping party

BongJour cannabis friendly people,
    med-man's silver skunk bx1 tester beans have arrived intact and are soaking by now as it should be.
    I'd like to take you all on a test drive with me, we're going camping!

here's what you can expect from our little trip to the great wild indoors:

- a tent of course ! size is 120cmx 70cm aka roughly 3'X2' 4". complete with silenced exhaust, heating, charcoal filter& additional silencer.
    - a short vegging under a 65w "hans" LED panel
    - a good 400w hps lantern on a digital ballast and hopefully no open fires.
    - blumatized root pouches filled with coco& hesi coco nutes in the rez
    - early topping
    - defoliations in flower

see you all next week

cc

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin

shotgun!

med-man
    sigpic
    canada's first branded cannabis co.
    over 200 cups in under 8 years

award winning nutes, production method, soil mix and hydroponic systems

award winning breeder/producer/apprentices/college/seeds/consultations

creator of the original fruity pebbles og

dont tread on med: cannabis rights = human rights

please add me:
    instagram @_lordofloud_ @med_manbrandnutes @medmantables @medmanmethod @thelindkup @mpakmmb @medmanbrandbeds
    twitter @med_man_brand
    you tube med-man brand
    facebook med-man brand

Comment

Hi everyone,
      here's a little something in between the regular weekly updates.
      All 13 seeds have germinated after a 48h soak in tap water and were transferred to a little tray of coco plugs. 4 of them were sticking out already today.

They are under two PL-Ls with a total of around 30w and over a little 15w heatmat for the cold hours of night.
      These are not jiffy peat pucks btw, they're 100% coco.
      temps are allright at 22°C/ 72f and rh is very low at 22%. When I spray the bonsai moms next to the sprouts, rh will go up quite a bit.

back with more soon!

take care everyone, stay safe and keep g(r)oin'

cc

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin

Comment

hey chevy

ballin. are those coco pucks? i really liked those to root cuts in when i got a box of 1000 from a canadian distributer

med-man
        sigpic

please add me:
        instagram @_lordofloud_ @med_manbrandnutes @medmantables @medmanmethod @thelindkup @mpakmmb @medmanbrandbeds
        twitter @med_man_brand
        you tube med-man brand
        facebook med-man brand

Comment

good luck with the grow! all the best .ww

Comment

Originally posted by med-man View Post
            hey chevy

ballin. are those coco pucks? i really liked those to root cuts in when i got a box of 1000 from a canadian distributer

med-man
            Yeah they are romberg coco pucks. The come complete& ready in a tray of like 84 pieces or something. I always thought it was a bit weird to let the sprout in peat moss pucks and then transfer them to coco, as peat moss has a different structure and water capacity. I cut the tray to my specs, watered it with PHd tap, but the little sprouts in and that's it.

MiMedGuy & willyweed, thans for stopping by!
            So far so good hahaha

Comment

Heat trays with a thermostat called a warming tray are cheap used at thrift shops and WORK, synch the rheostat with an actual thermometer.
              Know to Grow and Grow to Know! & Free THE http://usercontent1.hubimg.com/1777414_f260.jpg

Comment

all the very best ,,hope you find the one,,,s2

Comment

Good luck Chevy! Will be checking back soon

Comment

hey chevy

med-man
                    Hahaha a box of 1000 !!! you....!
                    I wish I could run thing on that scale ! Pretty much the only thing I would give up my job for, aside from winning the lottery hahaha!

Comment

hey chevy

lol i wasnt tryna act tough. lol it took me 3 years to go threw them all haha

med-man
                      sigpic

please add me:
                      twitter @med_man_brand
                      you tube med-man brand
                      facebook med-man brand

Comment

hey chevy

lol i wasnt tryna act tough. lol it took me 3 years to go threw them all haha

med-man
                        Yeah no worries, I get my coco delivered with a forklift, so I know how it is

hahaha

Oh the thursday update is due !

all the best

cc

Comment

seedlings under LED

Hi everyone,
                          5 of the sprouts are up an through the coco and the rest is about to follow
                          I put the little tray under the LED panel today to keep the ones that sprouted first from going aspargus on me. It's running in seedling mode, which has mostly blue LEDs and draws approximately 25w. It's pretty high above the seedlings so no one gets a sunburn.
                          Other modes are mothers(I think 38w) and full flower (65w).
                          I'm only using my cab and the LED panel for the seedlings and a short veg. For flowering the plants will be moved into the tent and under the 400w hps.

I poured some extra water in the tray to get the humidity up a bit, it is now at 35% rh ( up from around 20%)

all the best& take care everyone

cc

Comment

news

the seedlings went into party cups today.
                            sadly I lost one seedling due to too much moisture over the last days.
                            I tried to get the very low rh up and overdid the water I put into the tray.
                            happens rarely, but it has happened now.

All remaining 12 are doing fine, and even the smallest one had rooted through the coco plug.

here's the gang:

and here's a rooting example:

the very small ones have just a little less roots sticking out.

they are sitting in coco mixed with ca. 20% worm castings now.

so far so good, take care everyone and stay safe

cc

Comment

Working...
                            X