What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

mgm genetics

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
duuuuudes

i have my ppk ibl, wcsd ibl, rock-star bx2, silver skunk ibl and some others in my next wave of projects. things are looking very refined and like their precious clone only mamas. this is going to be an awesome year for the seeds branch

med-man

OldLuck

Very cool news. The KK's didn't even take 12 hr to show tap or sprout from rooter. Very vigorous from the beginning. Can't wait to see what they produce. Thx again mm.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks old luck

this is typical 99.9% feedback. i assure freshness, quality and 3 forms of supercharging. plus i do age them for 3 months befor ereleasing them to public. 1 month for each charge :)

med-man

Canadabinol

I'm so absolutely excited for these WCSD's to arrive! I first heard of Med-Man-Brand through the social grow. I immediately dropped every intention I had to buy overpriced name brand gene's through any other breeder. MM's prices are fair, this needs to become a new trend in the industry if people want to survive. I've paid hundreds of dollars for ten packs and received garbage immature seeds that don't pop. NO MORE!!! I'll try all of these genetics before I spend another dollar on anything else. Can't wait to check out the ladybugs bubba, the purple pain killer, maple ridge kush. Gunna bring the quality of things in Ontario up a notch. I'm excited to try out a few of his shock techniques and the cannabolic stacker + mm nute line. Only exception being I don't have room for tables so I will be running between 4 and 8 DWC buckets via Thouwies and LED's.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey canadabinol

sweet name lol

i have already noticed since my sub-forum popped here that there has been a drastic reduction in most other prices.

i remember the days of spending 350.00 on nlxhaze beans that never popped.

ghandi said ' be the change you want to see in the world"

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Silver skunk bx2 (nevils 1990 silver pearl)

Screenshot_20240409_095726_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20240409_095738_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20240409_095818_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20240409_095844_Photos.jpg

One of the best blueberry type Plants ever made. Rich and pungent blueberry cheese cake smell and taste to match

Dime

here is some info on some of my favorite elite clones.

west coast sour diesel - sfu nerd clone - c afghanica - 9-10 weeks flowering - a real diesel, not the 007 or commercial beasters or sweet nyc types. smells like gas, kerosene, diesel. very potent. big yield, fast growth. charcoal filters will not mask the odor. nose will penetrate concrete walls

purple pain killer - og kush x purple afghani - definitive purple kush, the original from cali - 9-11 weeks - very fuely from the og, full rich and powerful afghani odor as well. perfect blend. more body effect then just og. high cbd and thc. big yield, hard nugs, coffee, fuel, grapes, skunk. very strong pain killing body stone with some head to balance her out. world famous. it took a cup at the michigan medical cup 2012. beating out dna genetics.

silver skunk - afghanica/mexicanis/columbianis - maple ridge clone - also known as maple ridge blueberry and the viper - silver pearl x old skunk - 7-9 weeks - sensitive to nutes and soggy mediums. smells and tastes like blue cheese. unique to europe or any other breeder. decent yields. looks like an old time skunk plant. awesome connoisseur bags, taste and smell.

conkushion - maple ridge kush clone #2 - unkown biker kush plant - 60-65 days - called mk ultra, master kush, og kush, bubba kush etc etc over the last 10 years. tastes exactly how it smells. very pungent, skunky and kushy with a nice sweet bottom. no cieling, no immunity. 250-300 an ounce in maple ridge. also known as maple ridge kush.

pain killer - langley kush #1 - c. afghanica - 60-70 days - very lemon x fuel, but not as sharp as an og kush. shorter, smaller plants. but very powerful effect in the body for pain. euphoric. a true hashplant. not much stretch, a bit slow to veg compoared to my other afghanicas. coated in thick, tall standing trichomes. this one took first at a medical patient depo cup on vancouver island from my f-1 stock in 2012.

rock-star kush - maple ridge kush clone - c afghanica - 60-70 days. one of the most popular smokes anywhere. eliminates every other kind on the market as people get "addicted" to this one. only wanting this one after trying it. 12 year old biker cut. not to be confused with the numerous and few and far between "rockstar" bud circulating. the name has a dual meaning. rockstar can really just mean amazing kind. in my case, the maple ridge rock star kush is a real legendary rockstar. cures to a golden orange. took 3rd place in toronto for most thc in canada beating out 118 other entrees. expect to trash you moms with this or her hybrids. decent to big yields. she loves my med-man tables or other hydro cultures

med-mans master kush - afghani kush x paki kush. an mk that actually tastes and smells amazing. f-1 vigor makes the fastest veg for my kushes. biggest yield for my kushes. very high calyx to leaf ratio. so much resin. even on bigger fan leaves. always green and happy under all conditions. the best tree plant i have for medical growers in canada and other bare bulb enthusiasts. skinny branches turn very thick and hardy once flowers start to form. spaced out nodes makes this one very easy to manage. no need to lolipop once flowers show. or defoliate. so easy to grow with massive yields of very very very dense buds, coated in coveted afghani hash. for commercial growers and connoisseurs alike. very sour and skunky 65-70 days.

ladybugs bubba - c. afghanica . ladybug is a heavy in the clone game in the lower mainland bc. this is his bubba. another amazing bc bubba. tons of branching. great for trees. big yield. the sweetest smell and taste with an awesome coffee/fuel/skunk/kushy bottom. tastes exactly how she smells. its nice becuase she can be cropped at 8 weeks. i always go 10 weeks. nice elongated afghani kush colas. rock hard. headstash. its a sticky icky strain. no matter how much cure or too dry the bud becomes. it cloggs busters. ladybugs "best" medical clone by far.

Are you noticing any decline in potency as they age?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you noticing any decline in potency as they age?
There are still guys growing wcsd I sent them in 2007.

They don't want to grow or smoke anything else