Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maj.Cottonmouth
    replied
    Lol I think I worded it weirdly, I setup and used an overflow res in the thread linked below and in there I said I would detail it if it worked. I did not use blumats in this grow because I had only built one of the reservoirs but I have everything I need now and I will be building one for the Lemon Kush and Biker Le Blanc I will be running in this space.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=239944

Leave a comment:

• budman678
    replied
    OOPS, sorry brother. i cant keep track of all the convos i have in real life, much less icmag....

thanks homie. im excited

Leave a comment:

• Maj.Cottonmouth
    replied
    Thanks for the prodding, I said I would post a tutorial on how I did it once I knew it worked and it made almost a full round.

Leave a comment:

• budman678
    replied
    hey brother. i followed you from the blumat thread...

i would totally dig an update that show your blumat system. how you run the feeder line around the room, the rez setup, etc...

take your time!!! super curious though

Leave a comment:

• Maj.Cottonmouth
    replied
    Thanks man, I have four plants from a pack of DG's Mix and a clone of an old bag seed plant that all just went into flower. On the veg side I just popped six testers of Biker Le Blanc for Karma and I also popped six Lemon Kush for HoL and I will be putting the best three from each group into flower in four or five weeks.

Leave a comment:

• TB Gardens
    replied
    bah what a bummer man, they sure were looking great until the bugs moved in ;-)

whats up next for maj? i gotta figure out what im gunna pop for my fall seed run.. time to take a look in the vault, i dont know whats buried in there.

Leave a comment:

• Arthritis_sucks
    replied
    Looks like its time to make some day smoke goo

Leave a comment:

• Maj.Cottonmouth
    replied
    Originally posted by festivus View Post
    SCT does have a recessive herm trait from the A-Train/Trainwreck side, but it takes a bit of environmental stress to bring it out. I bred my uber stable Hawaiian indica to the A-Train before crossing it to the Chemdog ibl. The Chemdog has a similar recessive trait, so that jumps up the odds of having a herm expression.

She'll throw some nanners in late flower, but I've yet to see pollen sacs. I'm curious whether the pollen was sterile or not.
    I finished trimming the other day and I meant to post that the pollen was viable as I found 5 seeds. It is still curing and I have not smoked any of it yet. I was not planning on doing any smoke reports on it because I had to pull it two weeks early but if you want them anyway I will do some.

Leave a comment:

• Maj.Cottonmouth
    replied
    Originally posted by redspaghetti View Post
    Sorry to hear about the issues, major.
    Hope thigns work out best for ya, good thing you noticed the nanner on sct,
    I did some work on them ( lvpk x stc ), i will be selecting the best progeny on those
    to work with the original stc male that i found, hopefully this will bring more
    stabilities and potency to the line, maybe shorter flowering time as well.

cheers
    Thanks man, the nanner I found was super small, you would have to use tweezers to even grab it but I just left it to see if it would ever grow any bigger and it never did. It just popped out a little and stayed there.

Originally posted by festivus View Post
    SCT does have a recessive herm trait from the A-Train/Trainwreck side, but it takes a bit of environmental stress to bring it out. I bred my uber stable Hawaiian indica to the A-Train before crossing it to the Chemdog ibl. The Chemdog has a similar recessive trait, so that jumps up the odds of having a herm expression.

She'll throw some nanners in late flower, but I've yet to see pollen sacs. I'm curious whether the pollen was sterile or not.
    I did have some spikes to 95 degrees before I got a temp controller for my ac unit. The male flower I found definitely had pollen but I have not found any seeds yet. I have not trimmed the SCT but I have looked it over really well and I did not see any sign of seeds.

Originally posted by Arthritis_sucks View Post
    Does hermie pollen make more possibility of the seeds being more prone to herming on ya?
    Yes

Leave a comment:

• Arthritis_sucks
    replied
    Does hermie pollen make more possibility of the seeds being more prone to herming on ya?

Leave a comment:

• festivus
    replied

Leave a comment:

• redspaghetti
    replied
    Sorry to hear about the issues, major.
    Hope thigns work out best for ya, good thing you noticed the nanner on sct,
    I did some work on them ( lvpk x stc ), i will be selecting the best progeny on those
    to work with the original stc male that i found, hopefully this will bring more
    stabilities and potency to the line, maybe shorter flowering time as well.

cheers

Leave a comment:

• Maj.Cottonmouth
    replied
    Thanks Lou, a few others have recommended floramite also. So far AzaMax seems to be doing a good job. I inspected veg the day after spraying and I could not find any live ones, a few dead ones stuck to the leaves is all I found. I will be hitting veg and the outdoor plant again in a couple days.

I got all the plants rough trimmed and hanging to dry. I did find a few very small nanners on the SCT that was a week older and I found a male flower with pollen (assumed non-viable) on one of the younger SCT plants. I had some high heat issues midway through flower that may have brought it on. I just wanted to give full disclosure and a heads up to keep an eye out. It is hot and dry here so I expect to be trimming them in the next few days and I will post harvested pics. The plant that is a week older looks really nice and I am looking forward to trying her out.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Sorry to hear about the mites man... By me they are particularly bad this year, not enough rain and hot conditions... My 'maters might have the biggest mite infestation I've ever seen personally

Bomb, bleach, bug out

I love me some floramite late in veg... They always get the spray before going into the bloom room after I dealt with them a few times. Easier to do preventative maintenance, as they always seem to find a way back in unless you're sealed up and sanitizing your self and equipment... But you organic dudes and floramite probably don't mix ...

Leave a comment:

• Maj.Cottonmouth
    replied
    Thanks for the support everyone. I found mites and eggs on these plants also so I will be trimming all of the leaves off in the room and then chopping and hanging them in the garage. I sprayed AzaMax in veg last night and plan to hit the room once the plants are out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X