Maj. Cottonmouth's HoL Pacific Dog & Sour Cindy test grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maj. Cottonmouth's HoL Pacific Dog & Sour Cindy test grow

Welcome to my test grow of House of Love's Pacific Dog and Sour Cindy. Because of my wanting to have the flower room empty before doing some ventilation upgrades the Pac Dog plants have been vegged much longer than I normally would at almost 10 weeks, the Sour Cindy are two and a half weeks behind them. I started one Chronic Dog but the poor little thing was a mutant.

12/24 - I started germinating 5 Pacific Dog and 1 Chronic Dog

1/10 - Two of the Pac Dogs did not make it, germed two Sour Cindys

2/29 - Moved plants to flower room, culled Chronic Dog.

If you want to look at boring veg pictures they are in my album here

Below is a video showing them in veg and showing my entire setup. It is a 10' by 10' bedroom with a wall added to separate the flowering area. The door with the stickers is no longer used. There are currently two 6 bucket pods, the chiller and res in the veg room are for the left side pod. Right side is not chilled but it is going away after the Alien Double Dogs are done. In theory this is to be a perpetual setup with a five to six week veg and then in flower for ten weeks and a week to dry. So far it has worked fairly well but in the future I will be vegging more plants than I need for flower so I can pick the best to go into flower and replace males.

They are in flower now and I have done some training and trimming but youtube does not like the video I shot and stops processing it at 85% so I will get a new one shot and posted tonight or tomorrow.

[youtubeif]eXiRoPW55mc[/youtubeif]
    All My Children
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
    Easy Smart Pot Transplant

So, in summation: The CIA, with a little help from the Nazis, accidentally helped invent hippies while they were trying to figure out how to brainwash communists.

first row seat, yes!

Comment

Subbed, your HoL grows rock Maj
      Current grow - HoL, OG13 & Rotten banana - https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=250015
      ICMAG 2012 Beer Cup Challenge winner - https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=247969

sigpic

Comment

Wonder why your youtube vid quit uploading? Human interference?
        sigpic

Seed Buyers Beware! Don't waste your money on hype. If you have to buy multiple seed packs to find that "keeper", you're getting ripped off. Every female in a pack of seeds should be a keeper! We've been led to believe that lots of variation in a cross is a good thing, because some vendors would rather you buy several packs of their gear, instead of them actually doing the selections to fix that nag champa or golden clit trait themselves. For hobby growers, pheno hunting is fun. But mono-croppers who grow to pay the bills prefer a consistent product that regularly delivers the desired trait package.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnybgood29 View Post
          first row seat, yes!
          Welcome to the show, it should be a good one

Originally posted by delic View Post
          Subbed, your HoL grows rock Maj
          Thanks man, glad to have you in the HoL family, we are great bunch of people.

Originally posted by festivus View Post
          Wonder why your youtube vid quit uploading? Human interference?
          No I think the video must have been borked somehow, it played fine but it would always stop processing at 85% and I tried it three time so I think it was just having a bad day. Hmmmm, I should go try the same one today. If it doesn't work I will be shooting a new one tonight. They really seem to be liking their new digs.
          All My Children

So, in summation: The CIA, with a little help from the Nazis, accidentally helped invent hippies while they were trying to figure out how to brainwash communists.

Comment

Hot damn it worked!

[YOUTUBEIF]lk4Nax3mTyo[/YOUTUBEIF]
            All My Children

Comment

That soundtrack sounded like a German lulabye... Sweet!
              sigpic

Seed Buyers Beware! Don't waste your money on hype. If you have to buy multiple seed packs to find that "keeper", you're getting ripped off. Every female in a pack of seeds should be a keeper! We've been led to believe that lots of variation in a cross is a good thing, because some vendors would rather you buy several packs of their gear, instead of them actually doing the selections to fix that nag champa or golden clit trait themselves. For hobby growers, pheno hunting is fun. But mono-croppers who grow to pay the bills prefer a consistent product that regularly delivers the desired trait package.

Comment

those are freakin awesome maj... i see a lot of pruning involed in those 2 columns! should form some nice side branching and budding!

Comment

Pacific Dog, might be a secret strain,

i'll like to see this, are you sure there fems? 'fingers crossed'
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by festivus View Post
                    That soundtrack sounded like a German lulabye... Sweet!
                    Thanks, it seemed appropriate

Originally posted by jonnybgood29 View Post
                    those are freakin awesome maj... i see a lot of pruning involed in those 2 columns! should form some nice side branching and budding!
                    Thanks JBG, I have already done a bit of training and pruning but there is more on the way.

Originally posted by Jaymer View Post
                    Pacific Dog, might be a secret strain,

i'll like to see this, are you sure there fems? 'fingers crossed'
                    Is there a bag minus a cat?

I know one of the big Pac Dogs and one of the SC are fems. I am pretty sure the other large PD is a male but I am waiting to be sure and the other SC and small PD I don't have a guess on yet.
                    All My Children

Comment

tagged!!!!! what is pacific dog?

Comment

I will let red answer that when he can but I will say that he told me the Pacific was his favorite strain. I can't wait for him to be back on, I think he will like how they have turned out so far.
                        All My Children

Comment

Tagg'd up...
                          Got see what this pacific dog's all about, killer vid too man !
                          I fuck'n hate harvesting...
                          I like plant'n the things, and water'n them,
                          look'n after them... talk'n too them,
                          I don't fuck'n like harvesting !
                          I do like smoke'n them.____Bubbles

That Lil~shits @ it again... current grow diary.
                          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....20#post5610720

1400 watts of Old granddad and Route66___completed
                          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=205894

Comment

Thanks sprout.

So the small Pac Dog and one of the Sour Cindys were males and got chopped. I strongly suspect the other big PD and the other SC are males also.
                            All My Children

Comment

Originally posted by Maj.Cottonmouth View Post
                              So the small Pac Dog and one of the Sour Cindys were males and got chopped. I strongly suspect the other big PD and the other SC are males also.
                              well i think you have backup probably, sour...... and c99
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X