What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Grindhouse love

Yankmychain

ICMag Donor
DMT/ crosses

DMT/ crosses

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Yankmychain

ICMag Donor
So a i gotta give a huge shout out to my favorite breeder Steel Savage. i have been working on tracking him down to ask for a huge favor. So i have known Steele from back in 2010. when i started running his gear and first starting my icmag days. i went from his Ultra Sonja line to his Blue Sonja [Blockhead IBL]. on down to his DMT and crosses. if ya check back in his breeders forum.i use to run under the name seedee. i dedicated a tread to each one of his lines and had a great bit of success showing off his wares and earning freindships with a many of icmagers. and Steele .

After a run in with the law i found myself with no freedom and no grow equipment and no seeds. what a horrible day.
Now finished with my required supervision, and have been working up my money for equipment and seed. . i wanted to somehow get back a few of my treasures. i tracked down my brother Steele and convinced him to come up off his personal stock . so mind you i didnt expect anything too crazy. i just really wanted some blockhead ibl and his dmt. lines that i had a great time running before.

to my surprise check out what brother Steele did for me.

picture.php

picture.php

unreal pal. i love ya man

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
I remember both you soldiers I went by Stumpy McGee
I also had problems with the law twice since then.
Did a small chunk of time as well
Good to see Steel looking out for old crew
Now we just need Sizzle and Paladin here then Bobby Stainless and the bands back together

DAMN stumpy its so good to hear from you bro......its been years. im trying to remember my old password to get in my old account but its been quite a wile man. dude its so good to hear from you. ya ive had some set back with friends and just life in general. round everybody up and lets get this boat sailing again........:laughing:

thank you i got some magic in the back pocket and shits about pop off here in a sec........got some beans ive been poping recently seed junky,obsol,dieing breed........we will have to see here on the treads soon. oh dont worrie i got all that old grindhouse stuff too....

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
Tell Paladin to sign in here and drop me a message I don't do instagram .Surprised that Pal or Steele do they were always over cautious
I guess it's alot friendlier for weed these days tho.

ForTheLove

Veteran
@Yankmychain

Thanks for starting a Grind House thread up again!
Great back story & pictures!
And what a lovely gift to receive! Those mob boss though.... :yummy:

I been interested in GH for yrs, have a pk of his last drop of DMT (from the here) in the fridge, the 4 I tried to germ didn't pop, but I'll get bk to the rest of the pk one day!

I did try a karma genetics cross of selected DMT cut crossed to his biker kush male.
The female I got was interesting. Stout structure with a, mild honeydew melon kinda smell, when fresh. But cured to a more deep Sharp, chemmy funk! So that's as close as I've got to smoking anything GH.

Looking forward to seeing & reading more to come on here.
Thanks again :tiphat:

Yankmychain

ICMag Donor
Thanks FTL

Thanks FTL

Yea the DMT and crosses have a hard time germinating with out a lil help . Just have to help them out of their shell and membrane after the taproot is visiblE
Ill be workin on the DMT and mob boss as soon as can find and move into my next house. Hopefully by mid summer

ForTheLove

Veteran
Many thanks for the info sir!

I'll have my own fingers crossed for you to find your nice new home & get to popping some Grind House!
:smoke:

Latest posts

Latest posts