No announcement yet.

My Grindhouse love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh man the good old grindhouse days...... i love that dmt but not the veg time on her. alot of good stuff to be found in thoes.

Comment

I remember both you soldiers I went by Stumpy McGee
      I also had problems with the law twice since then.
      Did a small chunk of time as well
      Good to see Steel looking out for old crew
      Now we just need Sizzle and Paladin here then Bobby Stainless and the bands back together

Comment

DAMN stumpy its so good to hear from you bro......its been years. im trying to remember my old password to get in my old account but its been quite a wile man. dude its so good to hear from you. ya ive had some set back with friends and just life in general. round everybody up and lets get this boat sailing again........

Comment

are all thoes people still on here?

Comment

Haven't seen Pal Sizzle or Bobby around Don't know about Steele.
            Good to see you too man welcome back

Comment

thank you i got some magic in the back pocket and shits about pop off here in a sec........got some beans ive been poping recently seed junky,obsol,dieing breed........we will have to see here on the treads soon. oh dont worrie i got all that old grindhouse stuff too....

Comment

hey boys whats up. Stumpy Greenluv.good memories right

Comment

i talk too paladin on IG

thats also where i found Steele

Comment

Tell Paladin to sign in here and drop me a message I don't do instagram .Surprised that Pal or Steele do they were always over cautious
                    I guess it's alot friendlier for weed these days tho.

Comment

@Yankmychain

Thanks for starting a Grind House thread up again!
                      Great back story & pictures!
                      And what a lovely gift to receive! Those mob boss though....

I been interested in GH for yrs, have a pk of his last drop of DMT (from the here) in the fridge, the 4 I tried to germ didn't pop, but I'll get bk to the rest of the pk one day!

I did try a karma genetics cross of selected DMT cut crossed to his biker kush male.
                      The female I got was interesting. Stout structure with a, mild honeydew melon kinda smell, when fresh. But cured to a more deep Sharp, chemmy funk! So that's as close as I've got to smoking anything GH.

Looking forward to seeing & reading more to come on here.
                      Thanks again

Comment

Thanks FTL

Yea the DMT and crosses have a hard time germinating with out a lil help . Just have to help them out of their shell and membrane after the taproot is visiblE
                        Ill be workin on the DMT and mob boss as soon as can find and move into my next house. Hopefully by mid summer

Comment

Many thanks for the info sir!

I'll have my own fingers crossed for you to find your nice new home & get to popping some Grind House!

Comment

Working...
                          X