Greenhouse Super Silver Haze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greenhouse Super Silver Haze

Hello Franco and again I welcome you to IcMag. I'd like to welcome you with some shots of my SSH at 7 weeks. With a nice cure this stuff is bomb. Absolutely!!!

AWESOME RESIN, GREAT BUD FORMATION!
    Tears in my eyes man. Respect.

Comment

Nice SmokeyPufmaster, hey bro I was talking to you on another thread about those dawgs, how are the highs from ssh and chemdawg D?

I have ssh ordered and I hope to get the chemdawg D if it becomes available.

Also, do you guys have any experiences with GH nutes?

Thanks fellas
      BORN 2 GROW

GROW UNITED

Comment

Nutes depend on your philosophy of growing.
        It is a very deep subject.....
        :-)

Comment

you overferted that plant. i would lower my half a point if i was you. How high is your ec?
          Last edited by Moppel; 12-24-2006, 03:40.
          It's good to be good.....it's nice to be nice....

Comment

franco, me no understand english lol

What do you mean philosophy of growing?

Nutrients, you are saying is very deep subject? I am ready for some schooling.

What I am talking about is, I currently use the Lucas formula with GH nutes, 8ml micro 16 ml bloom type thing, anyway, I gots this bunch of plants that all the leaves look like they are prayin, take a look at this thread make it easier

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=45206
            BORN 2 GROW

GROW UNITED

Comment

grate pics thats nice ssh i love that plant pitty you cant get it proper growing in holland in shops this looks like the original ssh whay back more sativa
              moppel is wright less fert mate you are blowing it up

Comment

Originally posted by damakkus
                What do you mean philosophy of growing?

Nutrients, you are saying is very deep subject? I am ready for some schooling.

What I am talking about is, I currently use the Lucas formula with GH nutes, 8ml micro 16 ml bloom type thing, anyway, I gots this bunch of plants that all the leaves look like they are prayin
                I mean that feedings are a very personal subject, every grower/breeder has his/her own opinion.
                I believe that the best way is to always run some tests (same room, same genetics, different mediums and different feedings).
                Only by trial-and-error it is possible to compose a matrix for optimal results.

If you use General Hydroponics feedings, make sure you flush regularly with a mild solution.
                Any syntetich fertilizer will leave salts, and even if the EC of the medium is not getting too high, it is always good to flush the accumulated salts out.

Comment

Hmm. looks like it really has been eating a bit of extra food Smokey? Anyhoo, that doesnt look much like the most known genotype of SSH, talking about the one that has legsize buds, Shanti's stock is like that, how near is this new one to the original?

Comment

Got any photo's of these "leg-size" buds FJ? In perspective?

Comment

That pic and lots of others are taken by Nexus of his SSh plants, lots more in his gallery, Shanti's SSH, the nice yieldy one, looks like this, theres variation in there too, Nexus has a few cool pics of a cool feathery pheno too...sorry but I had to use your pic as an example Nexus, that looks really good so I had to show it.

Comment

A lot of variation in there I guess or then theyre not even the same plant, both should be GH, old stock and new stock, dont look much the same?

Comment

I wanna be like Farmer John when I grow up. DAMN BRO you keep amazing me!!!
                          BORN 2 GROW

GROW UNITED

Comment

Super Silver Haze Green House style

this is the original Green House SSH, grown hydro

still one of my favorite colas.....

peace, love and THC

Comment

Forgive me but I wanna be like Nexus too when I grow up

No disrespect. I just didnt read the post.
                              BORN 2 GROW

GROW UNITED

Comment

Working...
                              X