New GDP crosses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shegrows View Post
    Do you think from 9 gdp i will find keepers?
    More than likely yes. You will at least find one, I'm betting more than one that you like. It's not known for being the strongest strain fyi.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Originally posted by oceangrownkush
    He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana
    you can't get blood out of a stone.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
      More than likely yes. You will at least find one, I'm betting more than one that you like. It's not known for being the strongest strain fyi.
      Hey thanks! I also hope so! I had hear that the gdp is known for being one of the strongest indica at the moment? Is this false or i didnt understand the english dispensary letter for the gdp. At the moment the babys are 5 day outside the earth, i will start later my journal

Comment

GDP was the hype like 6 or 7 years ago now everyone is on the cookie hype and og Kush .

Comment

I really enjoyed growing purple Valley OG, it's definitely a stran that's worth growing. Go on YouTube and check out PVOG purple Valley OG growing. It's 2 minutes 42 second video

Comment

The purple valley og,Grand pa Larry are amazing crosses def keepers in every pack n purple valley basically Larry bx lol anyway but the gdp I think changed he said it dident but I heard he lost alot stuff also why restarted n candyland are probly f2 bc king klone is the seed company that splitter from ken that made bay11,Phantom cookies,candyland,Kensington kush now kings kush,kings og,white buafflo,Purple dream n bay dram n gdp it's why ken don't have any of that stock no more bc king klone left them n startrd his own company n only can get them in Cali sucks man but I still have three packs of Phantom cookies n three packs of candyland n five packs of orginal gdp n two packs each to Pheno but popped half pack Phantom n got three fems n in flower now I'll post pics when finished

Comment

do any of the GDP crosses have a fem version? I know Ken doesnt do fem seeds, but I HAVE seen "GDP" seeds on some legit seed sites that not only have it, but as "fem" any worth in getting them?

Comment

Just don't bother with kens seeds.Since the dude that started up DVG left the packs are a total crapshoot. I grew the snowcap which was 100% uninspiring and plenty of hay phenos,the seed packaging is different and the plants are absolutely crap in comparison to the candyland,kens kush and GDP which were bred by the DVG guy before he started his own company.I want to get some DVG gear but it seems hard work.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrondiddle O View Post
                  Just don't bother with kens seeds.Since the dude that started up DVG left the packs are a total crapshoot. I grew the snowcap which was 100% uninspiring and plenty of hay phenos,the seed packaging is different and the plants are absolutely crap in comparison to the candyland,kens kush and GDP which were bred by the DVG guy before he started his own company.I want to get some DVG gear but it seems hard work.
                  thats a disappointing answer lol..

Comment

Working...
                  X