New GDP crosses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New GDP crosses

Has anybody brought and/or grown out any of the new crosses a couple of major seed banks has stocked online? I see about 7-8 crosses that are new but haven't seen anybody talk about nor crack a seed open. New crosses are:

Bay Berry
    Bay Lotus
    Bay Thunderbolt
    Cocoa OG
    Kens Honeydew
    Larry Berry
    Purple Dream(not new was given away as freebies)
    Purple Valley OG
    Snowcap

If anybody has grown or started to grow any of them out please post some info here. Would love to hear about progress of the new strains seeing there's was so long before anything was stocked with all the drama.

Man you every where...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Skyrocket View Post
      Man you every where...lol
      Lol yea I am bro. So much great info over here been over here for a while now just never hardly posted.

Comment

I grew 3 strains from GDP genetics before the shit hit the fan (again) and 'dungeons vault' split off from ken estes.If all the info is correct then the DV dude bred at least 2 of the 3 strains I grew and all were solid and produced keepers from a 5 pack.I originally bought candyland and got kens kush as freebies,both were great,I then went back and bought Grandaddypurple which was also very good and unique.After that I bought another 10 kens kush and another 5 candyland.I am trying to get hold of the DV guy because I would like to know why his new stuff is being offered in the GDP packaging if he is no longer affiliated with ken.Like I said he has moved on and started this new seed co.It seems he is being pretty honest about the plants he has lost through the split with ken because he is offering candyland V2 rather than trying to pretend they are the same seeds as the GDP candyland release.Any leads on the dude would be appreciated as we were also discussing other things.

Comment

Hey chrondiddle when you grow your GDP did she purple up?

Comment

I'm growing a purple dream plant... super frosty, hard nugs, good yield ... keeper

Comment

Originally posted by deadlung View Post
              I'm growing a purple dream plant... super frosty, hard nugs, good yield ... keeper
              Show some pics when you can bro would love to see anything of the new gear. Its all a mystery to me so no way I can shell out money for nothing I have never seen from my peers.

That one you have tho has been out for a while so I believe you got some great ones if you have to older ones. These news ones are the ones I'm skeptical on

Comment

what up drkj, I'm running GDP - The Funk now (amongst others) and have done Ken's Kush. The only issue I have is the yield. The KK was very tasty and had that beautiful effervescent green look in the description, but the buds got no bigger than a 20 oz. bottle top with a 3x stretch. The Funk is a beautiful plant that has the same problems great other wise. Only difference is this time I will try to work with The Funk, when I just ditch the KK first round.

Comment

sky rocket yes she did,under normal temps (no low temps) sorry for the late reply.

I wish I could get ahold of the old GDP rep pnwgrown here,we spoke about testers and I'm keen to try some of this new stuff.I'm also really confused as to why they are released under the GDP name rather than DVG.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrondiddle O View Post
                    sky rocket yes she did,under normal temps (no low temps) sorry for the late reply.

I wish I could get ahold of the old GDP rep pnwgrown here,we spoke about testers and I'm keen to try some of this new stuff.I'm also really confused as to why they are released under the GDP name rather than DVG.
                    The old GDP rep posts over at RIU now but he has no affiliation with GDP brand anymore that's why he started his own company DVG. The new crosses that Ken or whoever is doing the breeding isn't done by the old rep/DVG so nobody knows what to expect. Lots of drama with the story and situation with Ken and DVG and not gonna go there its not my place to but I'm very leery about the new gear from GDP as to why I made this thread to see if anybody was growing the new release of GDP or any of the new crosses that are in stock.

Comment

I'm wondering the same thing. A place where I get my seeds, just got restocked with Candyland. I had a Candyland plant that came from the original release, that was awesome, and could have been a stunt double for the forum cut.

Really wanna dig thru some more seeds of it, but not if it's not the same breeding stock as the original release.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Originally posted by oceangrownkush
                      He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana
                      you can't get blood out of a stone.

Comment

i,ve done the bay lotus, pheno,s are all over the place but there was couple nice really frosty things there very dense.

Comment

kens kush,GDP and candyland from the first GDP release were very good indeed.I found keepers (not just the best plant of the bunch,but keepers) from 5 packs.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrondiddle O View Post
                            kens kush,GDP and candyland from the first GDP release were very good indeed.I found keepers (not just the best plant of the bunch,but keepers) from 5 packs.
                            I an growing 9 gdp from gdp genetics, 9/10 popt out. They are regular, i hope i find keepers, then i want to cross the best male with the best female gdp to select keepers, or to crosse them with the jaggen i have.

Comment

Do you think from 9 gdp i will find keepers?

Comment

Working...
                              X