Bay 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bay 11

Hi folks brand new to the IC forums but have been around other canna forums for a long time. Just wanted to share the keeper Bay 11 I found in a pack of Kens wares. Big Grapey Chemmy buds on this one a nice yielder as well. I suspect the unknown OG is FireOGbx but if anyone knows for sure please inform me. I have not figured out how to paste my pictures large and Ill put some bud shots up once I figure that out. Thanks to GDP for this and my Candyland keeper.. Excellent work guys...dlj
    Attached Files

Bay 11

Heres a few more of my keeper pheno. I read in another thread on here, and the GDP rep was talking about the 3 phenos that he had seen in Bay 11. This one would be the closest to the Purple almost Black pheno with a fuel smell he describes . (This pheno had quite a lot of grape as well). Heres a few more pics. cheers dlj.

Comment

sounds like a winner and looks amazing, nothing like that in the pack i got, bigups on the good find!!
      just beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by Avinash.miles View Post
        sounds like a winner and looks amazing, nothing like that in the pack i got, bigups on the good find!!
        just beautiful
        Thankyou sir. I think I got lucky with this one but Ill take it!. Heres some full size shots.. The buds turned out very kushy with a finish of anise and sour berry. I see GDP has some new releases.Larry and GDP sounds like a great cross going to have to check that out ... Peace dlj....

Comment

looking good

Comment

Awsome grow bro one of best bay 11 phenos I've seen

Comment

Originally posted by dlovejah View Post
              Heres a few more of my keeper pheno. I read in another thread on here, and the GDP rep was talking about the 3 phenos that he had seen in Bay 11. This one would be the closest to the Purple almost Black pheno with a fuel smell he describes . (This pheno had quite a lot of grape as well). Heres a few more pics. cheers dlj.View Image View Image View Image View Image
              very nice plant...look like a nice yielder...how long did you veg?
              My Grow 8x600w HPS + Mars Hydro & ParFactWorks LED SCROG
              They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor, 2Pac - 1993
              Grow In Peace!

Now a Legal Grower!

Comment

Working...
              X