Purple Dream in waterfarm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purple Dream in waterfarm.

Hello all, I have recently started a Purple Dream in a waterfarm. I am hitting it with an ec of 0.6. My pH is sitting at 6.0 and has been for the last few days. Are my ec and pH levels ok? I have also tied the plant down as i have read on here that it is a good thing to do. The plant has been in the waterfarm for 10 days now.

I have included a pic

Thamks.

TokeBloke.

alright tokebloke yer plant looks good there is a thread on here about Lst training worth aread all the best with yer grow icant find any info on purple dream

Comment

Just a quick update. this is the plant 10 days later. i upped the Ec to 1.0 when i checked the next day it ec had dropped to 0.7 , pH levels have been fine. Ive lept it tied down to get her to bush out more before flowering.
      here is a pic, thanks

Comment

Alright tokebloke ur plant looks good the EC needs to be upped how long does purple dream take to flower all the Best with yer grow

Comment

Really nice toke
          Good like with her.Im just finishing up with PD in soil.Im not disappointed.

Keep us posted

Comment

Thanks to both of you, i don't really know much about this plant. How long does it take in flower?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by TokeBloke View Post
              Thanks to both of you, i don't really know much about this plant. How long does it take in flower?

Thanks
              Hey toke
              Im at 71 days 12/12 right now.That being said PD could have been taken around 65 days.Just felt that I wanted to go deeper for this plant.GDP has no info on PD witch is kinda lazy of them.

late

Comment

Thanks for the info patrol. Its really hard to find info about it haha. Here is a photo update.

Comment

Hey toke

Well your waterfarrm project seems to be going great . She looks super healthy.How long are you planing on vegging for?

You will be happy with PD

Comment

Hi PH

Yes she's looking quite good. I reckon I will veg for another couple of weeks. I will just see how it goes haha.

Can't wait to try it haha.

Comment

Hello here is an update, I have been feeding her at Ec 1.4, when i check the next day the Ec has dropped to 0.9. Should I up the Ec?

The pH has stayed steady throughout at about 6.0, 6.2ish. Here are the latest pics

Thanks

TokeBloke.

Comment

looking Great

Hey tokebloke your purple dream looks great be Good to see how she turns out in flower .All the best ash

Comment

Hello just a quick update, this is the plant 6 days into flower. Everything is fine and the pH has remained stable throughout. I have no idea how much its going to stretch.

Thanks
                          ]

Comment

Jesus christ thats a lot of plant! As long as you can stay away from the light you'll be doing quite well.
                            Mother of Berry x Blue Durban-Chitral
                            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=329624

Comment

Thats a cracker m8 them waterfarms produce some big plants

Comment

Working...
                              X