Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OG Kush, KensKush, Candyland from seed

Hi all,

recently bought some seeds, and I recieved two of each of the GDP seeds, as a freebie. (many thanks to the GDP )
    They sounded so tasty, I had to get them going, lol

All popped but 1, one of the kens kushes.
    Tbh , i think it was my fault tho.

Being new, i dont really know what to expect, but i can say, I DID NOT give them the best start to life. They were germed in 3cm depth soil, and lived in there for a week or so,then once i got more soil, i potted em up.

I really wish I bought packets of these so I could have given them fair chance of me finding females, and a special female at that.
    Lesson learned, but onwards....

These look pretty consistent to me, but im not sure what factors determine consistancy? To me they pretty much look the same, but this is my second attempt from seed, and im deffo the first to admit, ive got lots to learn compared to most of you guys. I think i will top them soon, as ive never topped seedlings, sounds like fun.

These plants have been vigorous growers when given the chance.
    Roots have been thick white and fuzzy. They have had no food so far, only what the soils provide with water added.
    They have been placed into slightly larger pots today, so im hoping for some vigorous growth coming.
    Currently on Day 19-20, since they split the soil, and popped their heads up

Thanks for looking, and I do appreciated any input, be it good or bad. I gotta speed up the learning process, so all hints/tips/input is valued.

On with the show.....

Kens Kush

1/2 seeds germed, due to my mistake.
    Heres the kens kush, loving the leafs.

Comment

OG KUSH x2

The OGs

Comment

Candylands

The Candylands...

Comment

You're gonna love the candyland...Treat her special

OP

Comment

I'm digging your custom labels on the pots.

Comment

Whats up sticky
              Glad to see your doing a grow log on your Gdp/Kens gear.I have my fingers crossed on you getting all females.Your babies are looking pretty sweet and yes your labels are way cool.

The og kush will not disappoint you,nice and stinky.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver Pantsoff View Post
                You're gonna love the candyland...Treat her specialOP
                thanks for popping in..yeah, the name had me drooling, so I had to pop em. If anything, I only wish I had done more of them.

If im gifted with a female, anything in particular to look out for, in terms of phenos?

Just hoping I can do them justice. Will definitely try my best, that I can do. Hoping for a female..have a great weekend buddy. Stay Safe

Originally posted by 4smokazONly View Post
                I'm digging your custom labels on the pots.
                Thanks man, Ive noticed since the first grow, that when watering, most of the labels I make get blurred/smudged or fall off. So hopefully these will make it easier for me to tell what is what without worrying about wrong labelling or falling labels.
                stoner idea lol

Originally posted by Ph-patrol View Post
                Whats up sticky
                Glad to see your doing a grow log on your Gdp/Kens gear.I have my fingers crossed on you getting all females.Your babies are looking pretty sweet and yes your labels are way cool.

The og kush will not disappoint you,nice and stinky.
                Hi m8, hope u well. Yeah, me is hoping for some females too.
                lol on labels, they are more handy than cool, im already getting sick of trying to see what I wrote on the usual small stickers. lol
                I messed up one lot of cutts like that too. lil labels on the pots, that all fell off, and with the fan, decided to blow all over the place. lol, lesson learned.

The OGs seem to be vigorous growers. Proper fat leaves forming now after repot. I was planning on topping them, but they are so short and squat im not sure if its worth topping them yet?

How long did u give em from seed prior to flowering them off?
                I think im on day 22 for the gdp genetics...hoping to be able to flower off in next few weeks, all being safe and well. Will keep cuts back.

thanks for popping in people.
                Hope everyone has a good weekend.
                Be safe.

Peace.

Comment

some nice stuff coming your way...here is a pic of Candyland...she is pregnant with Phantom Cookies..love those stickers...dj
                  Attached Files
                  :
                  If theres a pic in the post above, click on it if you want to see an even bigger pic..

Comment

Originally posted by DJXX View Post
                    some nice stuff coming your way...here is a pic of Candyland...she is pregnant with Phantom Cookies..love those stickers...dj
                    Hi m8,

thanks for popping in, and what a pic, got me drooling over here, whilst ive only got benson and hedges to smoke on, lol

ive been following your threads man, i feel bad i aint popped in yet. Will be popping in from now on for sure.

thanks for sticker comment. mmm, candyland and phantom cookies, that sounds awesome man.

Wishing you the best of success with that cross, keep us posted on how they do please.

Comment

Hey sticky

Transplanted my girls from 1.5 gal pots to 5gal buckets and changed to 12/12 flower on day 42 of veg.5 girls total. I always do some fem seeds as an insurance that it's not all dudes.

Keep on keeping on

Comment

respect mate, and thanks so much for all the advice. Get yer post count up asap, i wanna pm ya, lol

I dont think ill have the space for such large pots this run (5gal=20+Litres). I think i may even flower these off in their current pots,lol. Its the cuttings im really doing this all for. Ive only got one keeper so far in my veg area, really need to start getting some flavours in there.

The amnesias im doing are fems, but I dont think I would have bought them had I ever heard of these strains.lol.
                        Got amnesia, lawoman and g13lockstock fems currently on.
                        your 100% right there mate, gotta have a few fems on , just in case, lol

Stay Safe mate, and have a great weekend.
                        Im off out to try my luck on a real lady now,lol.
                        Peace,

Comment

Hey Stick

Hope it all worked out with human Ladies last night.As Far as the other ladies I noticed you have La women on staff for this run ,very interested in her.

I hear you on the space situation ,there is never enough.I only have one space ,so no veg only room for me.

Thanks much

Comment

Ohh yeah get post count up.

I'M on it

Comment

Candylands _ day 25-30 from seed

Candylands,

no1

no2

Comment

Working...
                              X