Phantom Cookies @ 60 Days Flower...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phantom Cookies @ 60 Days Flower...

hey folks...busted out the camera for the first time in a long time tonight and popped off a few shots of a phantom cookie that's lookin pretty nice...right around 60 days. only water for the last week. probably go another 5-7 days..hope you all like the pics. any questions about the grow fire away...peace

SoulMachete tghats dank looking
    KEEPEM GREEN-N-GIRLIE

PEACE CHUCKY

jack & jill went up the hill to score a bag of grass jack was swift & rolled a spliff now he's gettin some ASS

i'm never alone even when i'm by myself

Comment

thanks chucky....she's dank for sure! a low yielder but flavor and aroma for days!

Comment

nice plants, can't wait to pop my PC

Comment

Was this from a clone you acquired or from seed?

Its looks fire!

Comment

hi natural....I grabbed a pack each of the Phantom Cookie and Candyland back when they dropped also grabbed a pack of GDP. pretty much popped half of each pack right away and have culled them down to this PC and a GDP that is bonkers! yield flavor and stunning purple color. pics soon come of that! the Candyland was ok kinda like a lesser Phantom...but with to many mutations and other weirdness going on. what's up with the autoflowering? I've seen it talked about in other threads and have experienced it in all 3 strains. the candyland the worst. in fact I have 3 GDP's in veg now that are all autoflowering...it doesn't seem to affect them when I put them in flower though. not much stretch but they explode into flower...any way..that's a question for another thread I think and not a complaint! im very happy with what I got. im glad you like the pics! peace...........

Comment

That looks tasty. Hows the flavor/smells you got. My phantom looks very close to how yours looks. YOu just did straight justice to yours tho. Did you do any seeds with her? Seems like yours stack more than mine.

Comment

Sorry been absent...

Looks great. We need to really start a thread, and hopefully it wont turn into a shit show, or mud flinging match, but ya, the autoflower thing bugs me. It doesn't happen to everyone though Ive noticed. So, that leads me to believe, something we are doing causes it.

More on that later. Great pics, nice find, thanks for all the support.
                ~DUNGEONS VAULT GENETICS est. 2014 #unlockthefrost~

Comment

thanks Kushy....to me she seems to have a nice candied fruit thing going on. sweet on the tongue and kinda powdery on the exhale. the high is in the head with a feeling of calmness and relaxation... but not lethargic...also...I did not do any seeds. good luck with your grow! I found the phantom to be a very light feeder. give her a 2 week flush and you will be rewarded with greatness! in fact I'm experimenting now with a locally produced premixed "super soil". no real nutes added except some Bloom (yellow bottle) Roots and some ACT...I got another phantom going in it and she looks AMAZING! shes around 3 weeks flower and is gonna outyield the ones in the pics by 2-3X..photos soon on that...here's some dried and cured shots of what you have to look forward to! enjoy!!

@ PNW....thanks for checkin in...I almost feel the autoflowering issue has had some positive effects. on the GDP and PC I've seen some of the tightest nodes I've ever had in my garden. the veg slows down when the autoflowering begins but the nodes just stack like crazy..so I just veg em as long as I can and when they go into flower...boom! they take right off and bud sites galore....anyway..good luck getting a hater free thread goin! haha...peace...........

Comment

Looks exactly like mine when dried and cured. I'm glad you have a keeper. Seems like mine get better with age also I'm on my third gen with her and I have 15 in 10g pots 1 1/2 month veg. Should be interesting.
                    Mine have a very sweet cherry smell that when cured smells like a fruity og. But when broken up the cherry really comes out.
                    I love trimming her also. Seems like all I have to do it take fans leaves off then the rest is so frosty I don't even take much off. I like how big you get yours mine resembles cookies to a T. Very dense and small but stacks decent.

Comment

Kushy that sounds a lot like my pheno except mine yields through the roof. It out yields side by side to blue dream. Really really rock hard thick heavy full buds

I notice your guys pc all look very cookie visually. I think mines a different look visually, maybe more phantom looking. Check my thread "my run Kens genetics" I just posted a pic a few days ago
                      Using medicinal MJ legally as directed by my physician and obeying state law.

Comment

looks amazing can't wait to pop mine
                        good work

Comment

Looks amazing... great work guys!

Comment

Originally posted by SoulMachete View Post
                            thanks Kushy....to me she seems to have a nice candied fruit thing going on. sweet on the tongue and kinda powdery on the exhale. the high is in the head with a feeling of calmness and relaxation... but not lethargic...also...I did not do any seeds. good luck with your grow! I found the phantom to be a very light feeder. give her a 2 week flush and you will be rewarded with greatness! in fact I'm experimenting now with a locally produced premixed "super soil". no real nutes added except some Bloom (yellow bottle) Roots and some ACT...I got another phantom going in it and she looks AMAZING! shes around 3 weeks flower and is gonna outyield the ones in the pics by 2-3X..photos soon on that...here's some dried and cured shots of what you have to look forward to! enjoy!!

@ PNW....thanks for checkin in...I almost feel the autoflowering issue has had some positive effects. on the GDP and PC I've seen some of the tightest nodes I've ever had in my garden. the veg slows down when the autoflowering begins but the nodes just stack like crazy..so I just veg em as long as I can and when they go into flower...boom! they take right off and bud sites galore....anyway..good luck getting a hater free thread goin! haha...peace...........

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

god damn those are some amazing looking flowers....wish mine came out like that!

Comment

I HAVE CANDYLAND AND PHANTOM COOKIES GIRLS IN TWO WEEKS...PICS SOON..DJ
                              :
                              If theres a pic in the post above, click on it if you want to see an even bigger pic..

Comment

Working...
                              X