Kens GDP shit is fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kens GDP shit is fire

I found this pheno which î believe is a little more potent then kens cut with the exact taste, thanks ken and all of gdp genetics for bringing this strain to seed, and to everyone complaining about where the male come from, I can honestly say if you like kens cut, you won't be disappointed, this pheno I just used in place of my kens cut mom with our mr nice mango haze stud, I'm thinking of calling it grandaddy mango, but I'm up for suggestions, the beans are made ànd we are about to run a shitload of them looking for a couple moms and pops, then we will run them to f3 and also bx back to the gdp mom, I also have a beautiful mango mom I'm going to dust with one of the grandaddy mango studs we find and bx that way, when I'm done I will be giving out some beans for the masses to have fun with but were talking a while before everything is ready to roll. I will keep everyone updated.

I think you made a mistake when posting those pictures. I dont see anything.
    Current:
    Bubblegum Battle

Inside:
    2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2009 2009 2008 2007 2007
    Outside:
    2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008

Low energy ground coupled cooler/dehumidifier?
    Keeping nordic outdoor strains as mothers.

Let the voice of reason chime - Lemmy Kilmister

Comment

sigpic

SCROG THREAD!
      VERT Grow Thread!
      ECSDxSSSDH test thread!

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

Comment

Your album is set to private.

Comment

confused. so you have 1 pheno from the GDP seed release that resembles the KGDP cut, and that cut was already pollinated by a mango haze male and a keeper female from that is already available??
          Cured Bud pictures
          Flowering pictures

Comment

Can't seed anything, hope you will repost some pics of the pheno

Comment

sorry for all the confusion the pics were private i guess so i switched to public, we found a couple of nice phonos but the one thats in the pics above tastes exactly like kens cut, and the high is very similar, to me the head high on this pheno is a little better in my opinion and the body high is amazing all in all my partner and I like it better then our kens cut mom, actually we dont have kens cut any longer. This mom was pollinated by a mango haze male we found that reeks like ripe mangos, has better structure and way better node spacing which id say is the only bad thing about this GDP phono. And the F1s we made were run by my partners friend because we needed a break, we have a couple clones of our favorite pheno. ive yet to really see the gd mango because the day i went to see it the lights literally went out 2 min after we got there and he was heading out with his old lady but from what i did see they are obviously alot taller than GDP and the buds arent as dense as straight GDP but still has a decent density and the buds had a little light goldish tint to them with purple highlights and more resin than the momma. The taste of our favorite pheno was classic grape candy GDP but with ripe mangoes on the exhale instead of the skunk, the 2nd best pheno and its very close and will have a cut of that very soon, this pheno has a little less trich coverage but the taste is a mix of GDP and Mango on the inhale and skunky melon type taste on the exhale. Its more of head high than straight GDP with a good body high and better yields and the taste is quite special. So to answer your question we only have a few clones but are running the f1s we made in the near future and will see if we can find a better mom then the clones we have and also will be looking for a few males to test pollinate the moms. Our plan is to bring them to f3 and will also backcross to the GDP mom to BX2. When we feel we have the best representation of this cross we will give some packs out to medical card holders to get the strain out there. The name is between Grandaddy Mango or Grandpa's Mango or Grandpa's Haze. Grape Kandy Mango, Grape Kandy Haze we will take suggestions
              Last edited by Blis84; 07-20-2013, 15:16. Reason: misspelling

Comment

Ken made these seeds in 2007?

Comment

Also I wanted to ask kens gdp genetics if I have their blessing to use this gdp mom in crosses that will eventually be in our seed lines for Garden of Eden Genetics. Our first 10 strains will be chosen from the best of these, then we will go to work on breeding those strains with our cuts and also make some s1s of our elites!!!! 1-grandpas haze aka gdp x mango haze male, 2-stonefish aka blowfish x mango haze male, 3-(gdp x chem d) x (loompas headband x fire og f2 male) no name yet, 4- (RKU monster pheno x goji og stud) x (nl5 melvanetics male) 5- Nl5 mom x mango haze male, 6-(goji og very berry pheno)x (nl5 x mango haze male), 7-(goji og very berry x nl5 male), 8-(RKU juicy fruit pheno x nl5 male), 9-(rku juicy fruit pheno) x (nl5 x mango haze male) 10- (Kens gdp mom x goji og male), 11- (GDP Mom x nl5 male) 12- (GDP x stonefish), 13- (GDP) x (NL5 x Mango Haze male), 14- (RKU monster pheno) x (headband/fire og male), 15- (RKU juicy fruit pheno x GDP male) also planning to work with karma genetics happy brother bx2, purple rain, d kush, and ghostrider v2 and gage greens breakout, 5kog x AWW x Joseph og, mendo montage f2s, hazemans grape 13, along with our bubba kush katsu cut and ghost og cut, ha og cut, pre 98 bubba cut, ECSD cut, DP Blueberry cut, fire og cut, chem 4 cut, and chem d cut, have a friend with a grape stomper cut and so cal master kush cut and a few others. We won't be ready to go until all of our strains are tested and approved by my partner and I. We are planning to release around the beginning of 2016

Comment

i think once u buy the seeds u can do whatever u want with them. i think not sure though. just make sure u give credit where its due.

Comment

Ya bro, we don't have any issue with anyone using our gear. If anything we appreciate it.

Nice find, good luck with the project.
                      ~DUNGEONS VAULT GENETICS est. 2014 #unlockthefrost~

Comment

Those look amazing!

Comment

Working...
                        X