GDP and Bay 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GDP and Bay 11

Hello People, I'm new to IC Mag been reading some threads on here for the past couple if hours. Hempluvr if you read this (hope you dont mind me saying) I've been reading through your bay 11 grow and I can't wait to see mine hopefully perform, your grow and thread were outstanding.

Some information for you.

2 bay 11, 2 GDP in a 1m,1m,1.8 bud box.

Soil: plant magic for seedlings, BioBIzz allmix for veg & flower.

Pots: 2L - 11L and thinking of repotting I need some help on that please.

Nuterients: HESI, Root complex, TNT complex, Bloom, Phospourus plus and supervit.

Lighting: 250W Osram SON-T-PLUS and 250W dual CFL.

Fans & filters: 4" budget ruck, carbon filter and 9" oscillating fan.

Water: Hard tap water left for 24hrs.

Temps: day 81 - 84, night 71-74.

Humidity 30 - 40%

So I don't know if this is a good idea as im under the impression GDP has a shorter flowering time. but I've got 2 bay 11's that are 4 and a half weeks from seed, started in 2L pot and after 3 weeks I transplanted into 11L pots. (2 females out of 4 seeds)

With the GDP I germinated 1 seed and I got the girl lol, I vegged her took her babies then gave her away, I've kept 2 they are about 3 weeks old, also smaller than the bay 11 hopefully this will be ok.

I'm thinking about transplanting the bay 11 as I looked at the males roots and they were huge, I dont want them to start throwing bananas half way through flower because they're to big for they're pots. Any advice is welcome please tell me if I have missed anything

I tried to upload pics I don't know if it has worked, if so the first 2 are bay 11 and the 3rd is GDP.
    Attached Files

Ok so my photos didnt upload properly that a photo of the purps I will take some photos in natural light tomorrow ill try the bay 11 now.

Comment

The bay 11

Can only upload 1 pic at a time very frustrating.
      Attached Files

Comment

Quick update

Put the screen in today and double potted the bay 11 had to prop the purps up as you can see the 2 purps at the front with the bay 11 at the back.
        Attached Files

Comment

aahh sgt you're doing my neck in looking at your pics! lol.....a little rotate would be helpful

looking good though so far

Comment

I know sorry about that I don't know why it's done that it was defiantly the right way when I took it and uploaded it lol, I'm having a bit of trouble uploading pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt.scrogger View Post
              I know sorry about that I don't know why it's done that it was defiantly the right way when I took it and uploaded it lol, I'm having a bit of trouble uploading pics.
              If you host them at imgur.com you'll be able to rotate them if need be, then inline them via the IMG bbcode tag. Much easier and far more utility than uploading images through forum software.

Good luck with your images and your grow.

I'm currently growing GDP's new Bay Dream. Have a grow log here
              My Current Grow: GDP Bay Dream 400w DWC

Comment

Working...
              X