Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja's GDK

Sup fellow IC'ers!?

Thought I post a few pics of my GDK grow here.

Picked these seeds up from Ken last year at the Kush Expo last year.

I was to stoked (and medicated..of course) when I saw him, I picked up the wrong seeds. I was looking for the GDP and picked up the GDK pack instead..oh well(still looking BTW). Now knowing, that these were a limited release, kinda makes the mistake cool I guess.

So I started to germinated 5 seeds (2/15), all 5 cracked. Which doesn't really surprise me due to the how fat all these beans are.

Here they are on cloning day(4/5).
    GDK#1

GDK#2

GDK#3

GDK#4..forgot to take pics before taking cuts.
    My Kush Closet

Continued..

GDK#5

3 weeks later(4/26) Clones transplanted into the flower room.

Here's a map of what's where.

And here they are last night after week of flower.
    My Kush Closet

Comment

Continued..

Here are some more after 1 week of flower.

GDK#1

GDK#2

GDK#3

GDK#4

and GDK#5
      My Kush Closet

Comment

I decide to only put, 2 cutting of each and 1 of #5, into flower since Ken had said that these were NOT feminized. Well, it turns out that they're all female. Not really sure what the odds are of that happening...
        My Kush Closet

Comment

Nice looking plants... will be following.

Comment

Originally posted by MF Grimm View Post
            Nice looking plants... will be following.

Thanks bro..the more the merrier.

Ain't no fun riding by yer self anyways.
            My Kush Closet

Comment

So here we are 3 weeks into flower and the girls are loving life. The pics were taken tonight at week 3 of flower.

GDK #1 in the back.

GDK#2.

So far, I'm liking #5 the most. It's not shooting like #3 & #4 and she's starting to push the trichomes.
              My Kush Closet

Comment

Originally posted by KushNinja View Post
                I decide to only put, 2 cutting of each and 1 of #5, into flower since Ken had said that these were NOT feminized. Well, it turns out that they're all female. Not really sure what the odds are of that happening...
                I got all females out of my pack too.

Comment

Originally posted by Zelen Ferma View Post
                  I got all females out of my pack too.
                  Interesting. GDK? the whole pack? Where'd you get the seeds from?
                  My Kush Closet

Comment

Wow, guess that's a lucky pack then... but I sure hope some poor sould didnt get 10/10 males! hahah
                    Kush, looks great bro, keep up the good work!
                    ~DUNGEONS VAULT GENETICS est. 2014 #unlockthefrost~

Comment

Hey PNW! Glad you could stop by. And glad they were all female rather than males.

Been lagging a little on updates. Hope to get one here soon.
                      My Kush Closet

Comment

Ladies are doing good as we enter week 5 of flower.

GDK#1- Hairs are already starting to turn orange and she doesn't look to be much of a producer. Might be because she's furthest from the light and shaded from the other plants. The orange hairs maybe from it being next to the fan but I doubt it since the others next to the fan don't look as ripe as her.

GDK#2-Doesn't seem to be anything special yet...we'll see. She's got a faint purp smell.

GDK#3-She just moved up the keeper ladder due to her smell. She's got a OG smell starting to come through. And she's starting to frost up.
                        My Kush Closet

Comment

GDK#3 continued.

GDK#4-She isn't really desirable so far. She's shoots and stretches too much and her trichome production is subpar IMO. Kind of a citrus/lemon smell coming from her. Very sativa'ish. Mother will most likely be scrapped soon.

GDK#5-Is still impressing me the most for its frostage factor. She's got that grape/purple smell that I was looking for in the lineup.

Question or comments welcome.

KN
                          My Kush Closet

Comment

Here's one more pis that shows the different leaf structure between #3 & #5. GDK#5 is on the left and #3 on the right.
                            My Kush Closet

Comment

Little pic update. These were taken yesterday just before the lights turned on. The girls are 45 days into flower and doing well.

Here is #4. I culled the mom a few days ago. She's a monster but, just didn't have the characteristics I was looking for.

Here is my keeper #5.

My Kush Closet

Comment

Working...
                              X