No announcement yet.

Purple Dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my PD - blue dream leaner isn't very exciting... maybe another week in the jar will bring something out... I like sweeter smells

My PD - gdp leaner is very exciting... nice purple GDP taste and smell... very typical purple flavour

I'm very interested in kens strains, and his old partner opened his own company

Comment

I can see that they have PD for sale now.
      Does any one know what the deal with it is?
      I still have 1 bean left of the last giveaway. Im Going to drop it in the fall and hope for a Hot male or female.
      But Im Interested in the new seeds too. I wish the admin would weigh in and ex plane.

Late

Comment

dunno if anyone from GDP will chime in... but I have seen them for sale in random places... I say get em.

Comment

My Purple Dream is not purple at all i believe its more of a blue dream leaner. The smell is more like a stench, of super funky body odour crossed with some more dank ass funk. Taste is right on par with the smell. Frosty as fuck. This is my last time running her, no more clones taken this last round, and its the only time i topped her and shes a short wide leafy bush with a million bud sites and multiple colas. I prefer to grow this pheno untopped for better structure. The more you get her dialed in the better she yields for you, topped or not. Ill post some pictures of some dried and cured buds and my very last Purple Dream flowering shes at about 5.5 weeks right now

Comment

Originally posted by kds710 View Post
            My Purple Dream is not purple at all i believe its more of a blue dream leaner. The smell is more like a stench, of super funky body odour crossed with some more dank ass funk. Taste is right on par with the smell. Frosty as fuck. This is my last time running her, no more clones taken this last round, and its the only time i topped her and shes a short wide leafy bush with a million bud sites and multiple colas. I prefer to grow this pheno untopped for better structure. The more you get her dialed in the better she yields for you, topped or not. Ill post some pictures of some dried and cured buds and my very last Purple Dream flowering shes at about 5.5 weeks right now
            how many seeds to find the lady?

Comment

Freebies my brother got from attitude

Comment

2 seeds.. one was a male

Comment

true. i had same 2. got 2 females one purple one blue. great feeble beans i say hey?

Comment

Hell yeah I'll take Purp Dream freebies any day! I'd love to try the Purple pheno, like I said mine is definitely more on the blue dream side but it's a super potent extremely stanked out frostitute. Currently trimming 2 p.d. plants now actually....Damon this stuff wreeeeks

Comment

Working...
                    X