X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slipdefeu
    replied
    Nice!
    I have a candyland clone in bloom stage atm, don't know how it looks when finish i just know that this one is a poor yielder
    I have a candyland x c.jones which is promising, i hope, never grown both
    Good luck with your ladies!

Leave a comment:

• shegrows
    replied
    Gdp genetic is fery hyped

Leave a comment:

• sgbfcoop
    replied
    Originally posted by Bart710 View Post
    Just opened tha mail and got my candyland. Wishing for a keeper!!
    Subbed!! I need a couple packs of Candyland! I have a lot of room coming open. =)

Leave a comment:

• Bart710
    replied
    Just opened tha mail and got my candyland. Wishing for a keeper!!

Leave a comment:

• Chrondiddle O
    replied
    Originally posted by PNW_grown View Post
    I believe the leaf mutation you are seeing may be due to the Platinum Cookies, but let's just see what happens.

hey there,
    another grower here with mutant issues in CL and GDP from seed,I wondered if it was the GDP causing the mutations as I had very similar looking mutants from both strains.

Leave a comment:

• frankenstein2
    replied
    Damn straight about the bay dream. It kicks some serious ass. The plant I have, the buds actually turn blue. I mean really blue. The buds stick out like a sore thumb when grown next to other strains. The frost level is insane too. I just potted up my mother of Bay Dream from a 3/4 gal pot to a 7 gal. grow bag. Pretty soon it will be bay dream clones galore!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Pulsar
    replied
    Originally posted by toppin View Post
    How are the mutant candy lands looking/turned out? I ended up flipping my CLs early to show sex but ended up on 12/12 for longer than originally planned due to waiting on another strain to show sex that was put in after the CLs started to show. Anyway my mutant ended up being to most potent out of all the female's. Everything's being re-vegged now so i can take cut's for a proper run. Very excited to see how the mutant turns out.
    Honestly: not impressed with the Candyland, but I don't necessarily attribute that to genetics, I just didn't find a keeper. I know others have. I'm on week 6 now, so who knows: maybe they'll come out of left field and offer up some unique traits.
    However, I'm blown away by Kens Bay Dream, and I couldn't really ask for more from this pheno. Smells exactly like my clone only Blue Dream, same resin coverage, but the GDP X added yield and eliminated the Blue Dream stretch.

Maybe ill give Candyland another shot.
    Interested to see your pics of the strain
    Here's that Bay Dream, highly recommended
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• toppin
    replied
    Originally posted by Pulsar View Post
    Running 8 different packs right now: half of my Candylands have some serious mutant issues. No mutant issues with any other strain. Couple pics of my C- Lands, and my Angels Milks for reference. Definitely some genetic issues ( with my pack of C-Land at least) Haven't seen such rampant mutantage since DP's Blueberry years ago.

Good luck with yours.
    How are the mutant candy lands looking/turned out? I ended up flipping my CLs early to show sex but ended up on 12/12 for longer than originally planned due to waiting on another strain to show sex that was put in after the CLs started to show. Anyway my mutant ended up being to most potent out of all the female's. Everything's being re-vegged now so i can take cut's for a proper run. Very excited to see how the mutant turns out.

Leave a comment:

• Rjeezy
    replied
    how your girls doin man?

Leave a comment:

• Rjeezy
    replied
    subbed

Leave a comment:

• Pulsar
    replied
    Originally posted by toppin View Post
    Miscbrah3284 has done a grow log of both candy land, phantom cookies and others on the gdp forum named as miscbrahs gdp multi strain grow or something like that. After seeing his finished candy land i had to go straight to my seed collection and pop 5 of them
    Ill look for the log , thanks for the heads up

Leave a comment:

• toppin
    replied
    Originally posted by eastbayjay View Post
    Hey,

I have 8 candyland clones that are in 9th day veg. Came across this forum and was hoping for a little info. I was also seem to have a few mutant leaves (few 3 and 4 finger fans) and know its not from being re-veged are you experiensing the same? Anyone completes a grow with CL yet? Yeild expectations under 1000w mh/veg and hps/flower. How much stretch should I expect from a 24" @12/12 flip.. thanks in advance for any advice..
    Miscbrah3284 has done a grow log of both candy land, phantom cookies and others on the gdp forum named as miscbrahs gdp multi strain grow or something like that. After seeing his finished candy land i had to go straight to my seed collection and pop 5 of them

Leave a comment:

• toppin
    replied
    Originally posted by Pulsar View Post
    Toppin,
    How are yours looking? Any pics? Mine are just starting to overcome the mutant look and are beginning to throw out normal branching.
    Hi pulsar candy lands going well 5/5 germ rate. 2/5 have shown a slight mutation look and a bit of slow growth but not too worried about them thou hopefully it will grow out of them like yours has done

I was going to upload a pic of them all that was taken last night but iv just checked it now and its a shit pic even cut one of them off so you can only see 4 lol #wasbakedlastnight

Il retake them in the next day or so and upload

Leave a comment:

• eastbayjay
    replied
    Hey,

I have 8 candyland clones that are in 9th day veg. Came across this forum and was hoping for a little info. I was also seem to have a few mutant leaves (few 3 and 4 finger fans) and know its not from being re-veged are you experiensing the same? Anyone completes a grow with CL yet? Yeild expectations under 1000w mh/veg and hps/flower. How much stretch should I expect from a 24" @12/12 flip.. thanks in advance for any advice..

Leave a comment:

• redbudduckfoot
    replied
    I was gonna wait, but I can't take it anymore. 10 of the 20 phantoms f2's I just got are getting germinated. So damn exited to get them going.

Rbdf

Leave a comment:

Working...
X