Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AzGrnMeds
    replied
    subbed I got 5 candyland seedlings going now. Pretty interested to see the phantom cookies.

Leave a comment:

• frankenstein2
    replied
    Nice man, i have a couple phantookies going as well right now, candyland, ken's kush,gdp,and bay 11 are all going into coco within the next day. I cant wait to see how they do outside...

Leave a comment:

• touringfunkband
    replied
    Twenty-four more hours and these beans are ready for coco in solo cups.

Leave a comment:

• Kushy
    replied
    Nice. Just got mine in the mail. Looking forward toseeing yours.

Leave a comment:

• touringfunkband
    replied
    Thanks PNW. I hoping these fruit as well as the GDP.

After soaking for twenty-four hours both sets of seeds all popped and will go in moistened paper towels and in to a ziplock for another twenty-four till I'm ready to plant.

Leave a comment:

• PNW_grown
    replied
    Touring, the man who started the 1st thread!!!!

So glad you are still here and kicking! YOU have done a great job and I really appreciate all your work.

Leave a comment:

• SupaFunk
    replied
    I'm keeping an eye on this. My mate has the Phantom Cookies a couple of weeks in front of you. Should be interesting to see what turns up..

Leave a comment:

• kinger
    replied
    Cant wait to see what these bring you,just finishing up some gdp from seed and they are some killer plants. I have these on the backburner too,so im excited to see what you get.Good luck bro !!!

Leave a comment:

• nkatadelgormo
    replied
    Just picked up phantom cookies myself. The candyland is so frosty. Just left Kens Richmond store and the phantom cookies is off the chain. Great selections sir

Leave a comment:

• touringfunkband
    started a topic Phantom Cookies & Candyland Grow

Phantom Cookies & Candyland Grow

The Royal Mail package didn't spend more then an hour from delivery before I got these beans soaking. If Ken's GDP and Bay11 are examples of the quality of genetics Ken puts to seed, I'm positive I won't be let down.

Just a note to add - I was not asked to grow these out nor are these seeds testers..
Working...
X