X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulsar
    replied
    Originally posted by PNW_grown View Post
    You think maybe the growth issues you are noticing have something to do with lack of food, and or PH issues like you mentioned?

I have seen quite a few people pop their seeds now, and everything looked normal. First I am hearing this.
    One would think.. Popping a pack of these tomorrow. Will link back here w the results

Leave a comment:

• miscbrah3284
    replied
    Originally posted by toppin View Post
    Hi miscbrah3284 any pics mate im a couple weeks behind u and i would love to see some veg pic if possible so i know what to expect in advance
    i gotta journal in this subforum check it out! ill be updating here soon...ive been taking it easy on the nutes with the candyland and phantom cookies and i can tell theyre in need of a nice n feeding, gunna start reving shit into high gear here soon they are hungry!

Leave a comment:

• PNW_grown
    replied
    You think maybe the growth issues you are noticing have something to do with lack of food, and or PH issues like you mentioned?

I have seen quite a few people pop their seeds now, and everything looked normal. First I am hearing this.

Leave a comment:

• toppin
    replied
    Hi miscbrah3284 any pics mate im a couple weeks behind u and i would love to see some veg pic if possible so i know what to expect in advance

Leave a comment:

• miscbrah3284
    replied
    my phantom cookies are stupid healthy....11 fingered fan leaves! huuuuuuuge wide indica leaves on some, while others are more sativa....really excited to put these into flower

Leave a comment:

• SupaFunk
    replied
    3 of 4 PC that my mate popped turned out Boys. Typically, the one fem was the runty looking one! Still, could have been worse, could have been all boys!

Leave a comment:

• Velvet Elvis
    replied
    my pc seeds were fat and healthiest, and now month later are fattest widest leaves i have ever seen.

Leave a comment:

• toppin
    replied
    Hi touringfunkbank iv just germed 10 PC seeds myself over a week ago (100% germ rate) not noticited any abnormal growth as of yet. At what point did u notice the abnormal growth? Also when u say abnormal growth do u mean mutations or just not uniform growth?

Leave a comment:

• Kushy
    replied
    I popped a pack of the phantoms and they seem to be doing good. A little different in how tall they are. Nothing out of the ordinary tho.....

Leave a comment:

• touringfunkband
    replied
    Sorry guys, been out of touch with a respiratory infection which led to pneumonia. The plants are a little malnourished. I need to up the canna a + b and watch my ph better. Some what of newbie mistakes being made. I'm curious if anyone else who is growing these right now is seeing any kind of abnormal growth in their seedlings. The plants aren't very uniform and I'm seeing abnormalities like some old blueberries I've grown. It looks like they will grow out of it but it's been kind of unfortunate to see.
    Anyone growing along with me here?

Leave a comment:

• Thugnificent
    replied
    whats up with these ?

Leave a comment:

• SupaFunk
    replied
    Any updates on these?

Leave a comment:

• the GREEN MASON
    replied
    Jus picked up the Candyland an Og Kush myself...
    will be following your progress...
    Best of luck!

Leave a comment:

• touringfunkband
    replied
    Originally posted by PNW_grown View Post
    Hey brother, curious as to why you let them get to that point while not being in some medium? I think they are ready for coco right now and will blow up real quick.
    I guess I'm just ritualistic. I soak my seeds for 24 hours in distilled water and then for another 24 in a damp paper towel in a ziplock.

Leave a comment:

• PNW_grown
    replied
    Hey brother, curious as to why you let them get to that point while not being in some medium? I think they are ready for coco right now and will blow up real quick.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X