Phantom Cookies & Candyland Grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MF Grimm View Post
    No issues with my Candyland beans. 10/10 germination and all are looking great.

Same with the Bay 11.

Now I got a pack of CBD Crew Genetics Sweet & Sour Widow (mainly for CBD properties), and I got 5/5 germination, but only 1 seedling looks good, the rest look mutated and like crap.
    Thanks. Germination was 100% on these as well as my Kens Kush, Phantom cookie, and bay dream. Just the candy land showing some mutation, evrything else thriving. Maybe they'll grow out of it.
    Sola Fide

Comment

Originally posted by Pulsar View Post
      Thanks. Germination was 100% on these as well as my Kens Kush, Phantom cookie, and bay dream. Just the candy land showing some mutation, evrything else thriving. Maybe they'll grow out of it.
      How are the candy land getting on pulsar? Got 5 soaking right now.
      Last edited by toppin; 05-27-2013, 21:57. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

Originally posted by toppin View Post
        How are the candy land getting on pulsar? Got 5 soaking right now.
        Running 8 different packs right now: half of my Candylands have some serious mutant issues. No mutant issues with any other strain. Couple pics of my C- Lands, and my Angels Milks for reference. Definitely some genetic issues ( with my pack of C-Land at least) Haven't seen such rampant mutantage since DP's Blueberry years ago.

Good luck with yours.
        Attached Files
        Sola Fide

Comment

Angels Milk
          Attached Files
          Sola Fide

Comment

I believe the leaf mutation you are seeing may be due to the Platinum Cookies, but let's just see what happens.
            ~DUNGEONS VAULT GENETICS est. 2014 #unlockthefrost~

Comment

AFOAF did some candyland from P2P and it was very nice...Taste is straight up cookies with a hint of GDP/OG..Bag appeal is amazing due to it purpling up, rockhard nugs, and smell of straight up cookies with a hint of GDP. Its a stretcher so be prepared for that...Yield is not good at all, but worth it for the smoke. All in all ken did it with this one!!! Ive smoked Kens Kush, GDP, Phantom, and Candyland...The Candyland is #1 on my list...Order a pack will not be disappointed..

OP

Comment

i had one like that too...tossed it cuz i didnt have room

Comment

Originally posted by PNW_grown View Post
                  I believe the leaf mutation you are seeing may be due to the Platinum Cookies, but let's just see what happens.
                  Slightly annoying but not overly stressed on it. Have had mutants grow out of it before and offer up normal cuttings. Also noticed the CLand leans toward the heavier feeding side. Optimistic ill find at least one that's worthy. Any thoughts on yield, pheno variation etc?
                  Sola Fide

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver Pantsoff View Post
                    AFOAF did some candyland from P2P and it was very nice...Taste is straight up cookies with a hint of GDP/OG..Bag appeal is amazing due to it purpling up, rockhard nugs, and smell of straight up cookies with a hint of GDP. Its a stretcher so be prepared for that...Yield is not good at all, but worth it for the smoke. All in all ken did it with this one!!! Ive smoked Kens Kush, GDP, Phantom, and Candyland...The Candyland is #1 on my list...Order a pack will not be disappointed..

OP
                    Happen to have a link to AFOAF's Candyland grow? Can't seem to locate it.. I'd imagine theres some variation in traits but I don't mind a stretcher as long as it comes through in the end.
                    Sola Fide

Comment

Got 5 soaking right now.
                      Toppin,
                      How are yours looking? Any pics? Mine are just starting to overcome the mutant look and are beginning to throw out normal branching.
                      Sola Fide

Comment

I was gonna wait, but I can't take it anymore. 10 of the 20 phantoms f2's I just got are getting germinated. So damn exited to get them going.

Rbdf
                        "Those who know don't talk, and those who talk don't know a thing." Nas/Lao Tzu.

Comment

Hey,

I have 8 candyland clones that are in 9th day veg. Came across this forum and was hoping for a little info. I was also seem to have a few mutant leaves (few 3 and 4 finger fans) and know its not from being re-veged are you experiensing the same? Anyone completes a grow with CL yet? Yeild expectations under 1000w mh/veg and hps/flower. How much stretch should I expect from a 24" @12/12 flip.. thanks in advance for any advice..

Comment

Originally posted by Pulsar View Post
                            Toppin,
                            How are yours looking? Any pics? Mine are just starting to overcome the mutant look and are beginning to throw out normal branching.
                            Hi pulsar candy lands going well 5/5 germ rate. 2/5 have shown a slight mutation look and a bit of slow growth but not too worried about them thou hopefully it will grow out of them like yours has done

I was going to upload a pic of them all that was taken last night but iv just checked it now and its a shit pic even cut one of them off so you can only see 4 lol #wasbakedlastnight

Il retake them in the next day or so and upload

Comment

Originally posted by eastbayjay View Post
                              Hey,

I have 8 candyland clones that are in 9th day veg. Came across this forum and was hoping for a little info. I was also seem to have a few mutant leaves (few 3 and 4 finger fans) and know its not from being re-veged are you experiensing the same? Anyone completes a grow with CL yet? Yeild expectations under 1000w mh/veg and hps/flower. How much stretch should I expect from a 24" @12/12 flip.. thanks in advance for any advice..
                              Miscbrah3284 has done a grow log of both candy land, phantom cookies and others on the gdp forum named as miscbrahs gdp multi strain grow or something like that. After seeing his finished candy land i had to go straight to my seed collection and pop 5 of them

Comment

Miscbrah3284 has done a grow log of both candy land, phantom cookies and others on the gdp forum named as miscbrahs gdp multi strain grow or something like that. After seeing his finished candy land i had to go straight to my seed collection and pop 5 of them
                                Ill look for the log , thanks for the heads up
                                Sola Fide

Comment

Working...
                                X