No announcement yet.

Phantom Cookies & Candyland Grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry guys, been out of touch with a respiratory infection which led to pneumonia. The plants are a little malnourished. I need to up the canna a + b and watch my ph better. Some what of newbie mistakes being made. I'm curious if anyone else who is growing these right now is seeing any kind of abnormal growth in their seedlings. The plants aren't very uniform and I'm seeing abnormalities like some old blueberries I've grown. It looks like they will grow out of it but it's been kind of unfortunate to see.
    Anyone growing along with me here?

"What do they know about partying.."

Comment

I popped a pack of the phantoms and they seem to be doing good. A little different in how tall they are. Nothing out of the ordinary tho.....

Comment

Hi touringfunkbank iv just germed 10 PC seeds myself over a week ago (100% germ rate) not noticited any abnormal growth as of yet. At what point did u notice the abnormal growth? Also when u say abnormal growth do u mean mutations or just not uniform growth?

Comment

my pc seeds were fat and healthiest, and now month later are fattest widest leaves i have ever seen.

Comment

3 of 4 PC that my mate popped turned out Boys. Typically, the one fem was the runty looking one! Still, could have been worse, could have been all boys!

Comment

my phantom cookies are stupid healthy....11 fingered fan leaves! huuuuuuuge wide indica leaves on some, while others are more sativa....really excited to put these into flower

Comment

Hi miscbrah3284 any pics mate im a couple weeks behind u and i would love to see some veg pic if possible so i know what to expect in advance

Comment

You think maybe the growth issues you are noticing have something to do with lack of food, and or PH issues like you mentioned?

I have seen quite a few people pop their seeds now, and everything looked normal. First I am hearing this.
                  ~DUNGEONS VAULT GENETICS est. 2014 #unlockthefrost~

Comment

Originally posted by toppin View Post
                    Hi miscbrah3284 any pics mate im a couple weeks behind u and i would love to see some veg pic if possible so i know what to expect in advance
                    i gotta journal in this subforum check it out! ill be updating here soon...ive been taking it easy on the nutes with the candyland and phantom cookies and i can tell theyre in need of a nice n feeding, gunna start reving shit into high gear here soon they are hungry!

Comment

Originally posted by PNW_grown View Post
                      You think maybe the growth issues you are noticing have something to do with lack of food, and or PH issues like you mentioned?

I have seen quite a few people pop their seeds now, and everything looked normal. First I am hearing this.
                      One would think.. Popping a pack of these tomorrow. Will link back here w the results
                      Sola Fide

Comment

Got a pack each of these myself cant wait to get them going

Comment

I popped a pack of the Candyland , got three girls, There almost two months old and doing great, 2 have a GDP smell, bu my favorite pheno has a minty/ lime smell ! Going to be putting them outside end of may , should be some monsters.

Comment

Popped a pack of Phantom and C-Land. 100% germ rate on both packs. 20 of them all up and ready to shed some shells. Ill link a thread once there's some worthy pics
                            Sola Fide

Comment

Anyone notice mutant traits with the C-land? The seedlings displaying odd traits early on. Mainly some twisting and three-leaf cotyledon.All other strains i have going are normal.
                              Couple candylands in the front
                              Attached Files
                              Sola Fide

Comment

No issues with my Candyland beans. 10/10 germination and all are looking great.

Same with the Bay 11.

Now I got a pack of CBD Crew Genetics Sweet & Sour Widow (mainly for CBD properties), and I got 5/5 germination, but only 1 seedling looks good, the rest look mutated and like crap.

Comment

Working...
                                X