Phantom Cookies & Candyland Grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phantom Cookies & Candyland Grow

The Royal Mail package didn't spend more then an hour from delivery before I got these beans soaking. If Ken's GDP and Bay11 are examples of the quality of genetics Ken puts to seed, I'm positive I won't be let down.

Just a note to add - I was not asked to grow these out nor are these seeds testers..

"What do they know about partying.."

Just picked up phantom cookies myself. The candyland is so frosty. Just left Kens Richmond store and the phantom cookies is off the chain. Great selections sir
    Just another white boy from nowhere,overweight with crooked teeth
    Any fool can make something complicated. It takes a genius to make it simple.

Comment

Cant wait to see what these bring you,just finishing up some gdp from seed and they are some killer plants. I have these on the backburner too,so im excited to see what you get.Good luck bro !!!

Comment

I'm keeping an eye on this. My mate has the Phantom Cookies a couple of weeks in front of you. Should be interesting to see what turns up..

Comment

Touring, the man who started the 1st thread!!!!

So glad you are still here and kicking! YOU have done a great job and I really appreciate all your work.
          ~DUNGEONS VAULT GENETICS est. 2014 #unlockthefrost~

Comment

Thanks PNW. I hoping these fruit as well as the GDP.

After soaking for twenty-four hours both sets of seeds all popped and will go in moistened paper towels and in to a ziplock for another twenty-four till I'm ready to plant.

Comment

Nice. Just got mine in the mail. Looking forward toseeing yours.

Comment

Twenty-four more hours and these beans are ready for coco in solo cups.

Comment

Nice man, i have a couple phantookies going as well right now, candyland, ken's kush,gdp,and bay 11 are all going into coco within the next day. I cant wait to see how they do outside...
                  sigpic

Comment

subbed I got 5 candyland seedlings going now. Pretty interested to see the phantom cookies.

Comment

Hey brother, curious as to why you let them get to that point while not being in some medium? I think they are ready for coco right now and will blow up real quick.
                      ~DUNGEONS VAULT GENETICS est. 2014 #unlockthefrost~

Comment

Originally posted by PNW_grown View Post
                        Hey brother, curious as to why you let them get to that point while not being in some medium? I think they are ready for coco right now and will blow up real quick.
                        I guess I'm just ritualistic. I soak my seeds for 24 hours in distilled water and then for another 24 in a damp paper towel in a ziplock.

Comment

Jus picked up the Candyland an Og Kush myself...
                          will be following your progress...
                          Best of luck!

Comment

Any updates on these?

Comment

whats up with these ?

Comment

Working...
                              X