Phantom cookies outdoor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phantom cookies outdoor?

Looking to grab some phantom cookies and try some outdoors.. I live in northeast uS do hardy strains are best. Any testing done on this strain outside? If so how'd it do or how does GDP guess it would do?

I have the phantoms going and they are tall and stretchy. Very hard to train to keep short but it is possible. out of the 10 seeds i got 3 males and 7 females. Only 1 female will make the cut. Has a very hawaiin punch smell. Very chrystally and small nugs. The others are even worse so far. (5 weeks flower) Not a whole lot of smell coming off them. 1 is really purple already. A very very good strain. Just very tall. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Kushy View Post
      I have the phantoms going and they are tall and stretchy. Very hard to train to keep short but it is possible. out of the 10 seeds i got 3 males and 7 females. Only 1 female will make the cut. Has a very hawaiin punch smell. Very chrystally and small nugs. The others are even worse so far. (5 weeks flower) Not a whole lot of smell coming off them. 1 is really purple already. A very very good strain. Just very tall. Hope this helps.
      2nd that kushy the phantom cookies can be a nightmare if head room is a issue but outside should be fine. My grow style is scrog and iv had some problems with the hight of the PC due to my limited head room ive LSTed them and had to use 3x nets just to stop them growing up into the gro-stars and burning on bulbs. Everything is under control now and coming on nicly just not as good as it could/should or as good as other strains along side them. I must stress that this is not a strain problem it is my grow enviroment problem/issue. Shame as i didnt take any cut and knowing what i know now i could of done things different and had better results.

SAMSON06 go for it mate grow them phantom cookies big as you can and enjoy. Also post any pic up as it may be useful to anybody doing the same.

Comment

Working...
      X