Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought some (kens) gdp from grand daddy purple genetics, are they good? Read here a lot diffrent things, are they "normal indica stuff" or "highclass indica stuff"? Would like to use the males to make f1 with my own strains and cuts, like grand daddys skywalker og purple

Comment

Originally posted by shegrows View Post
      I bought some (kens) gdp from grand daddy purple genetics, are they good? Read here a lot diffrent things, are they "normal indica stuff" or "highclass indica stuff"? Would like to use the males to make f1 with my own strains and cuts, like grand daddys skywalker og purple
      Well if you do that buddy, then I would love to steal a been or two - so please give us a shout when it happens (fingers crossed!).

Good luck,
      e.

Comment

Originally posted by ericsson View Post
        How about some cuttings, is anything available in Europe?
        I saw (in this thread https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....d+daddy+purple) that the GDP seeds are rumored not to be the best.. any opinions on that?

In also on the lookout for Purple Urkel - is there anyplace to get these "real"?

Thanks,
        e.
        I think that "seeds being rumored not to be the best" is bs.

You can't find Purple Urkel anymore. TGA's Deep Purple or Querkle might be your best bet.

Comment

I got the GDP and Bay11 in the east bay 2012, found an nice squat purple male of the GDP out of 20 seeds. Made some exceptional crosses

Comment

yummy... i really enjoy GDP for meds!

GrowDoc
            Grow and be free...

MEDICAL MARIJUANA

BubbleDust released

GROWDOC SEEDS FORUM

Comment

Hi guys! Never grow a Purple Valley OG from GDP seeds? I have a pack of this and i search any info or grow report.... any icmag's guys can i help me???

Sorry for My Eng
              ".... nasce dall'unione della terra con il sole, io la fumo dentro una cartina perchè so che pure lei lo vuole..." SXM

Comment

Working...
              X