GrandDaddy Purple Buds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GrandDaddy Purple Buds

Just a few bud shots. These are Ken's GDP grown from seed with Canna. Please feel free to post your bud shots here, but it would be nice if they are all from Ken's seed and not the GDP clones. That way people have a better idea what they'll get.

"What do they know about partying.."

those are some gorgeous budz right there

hope my GDP come out that pretty
    sigpic

"He once parallel parked a train"

"If he punched you in the face, you would have to refrain from thanking him"

Comment

Very nice work
      sigpic

Comment

Appreciate the comments guys! Here's a pic of some honeycomb made with the close trim.

Comment

Thats nice right there..

Comment

lovely buds! so hows the taste? is it candied grape goodness? or skunky or what?

would love to know

Comment

It has a somewhat skunky, candied, musky smell and taste to it. It doesn't blow up your lungs, but does have a mellow, soft density feel to hitting it in a mini tube. Very smooth smoke. The smell reminds me of the odor of a house full of the aroma of fresh baked bread. For me it's a real creeper of a smoke. Total body effecting, but easy to smoke too much. Best to take a few hits and chill out to see how it effects you. The hash is potent as hell. It's trippy and will leave you incapacitated for an hour or so. Very reminiscent of a ketamine trip, but more of a a whole body trip and not just the head. Some what narcotic feeling at the same time.

Comment

looks good. I have 2 GDP in flower now. Still waiting on sex. Plants are pretty big. I need to go get some more 5/8g smarties

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
                Hammers Perpetual showroom
                White Truffle x P40 tester thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerhead View Post
                  looks good. I have 4 DGP in flower now. Still waiting on sex. Plants are pretty big. I need to go get some more 5/8g smarties
                  I've done two grows now of Kens GDP from seed. Both times I needed to stake up the plants and I grew them to finish around two feet. So you can imagine the bud weight was on the heavy side.

They also sexed very fast. The males were real studs. I could definitely see someone using one to breed with. Maybe crossing a GDP male with something more sativa and sour tasting.

Comment

EDIT: These are the 2 I think are females.. These are in a 8g pot and a 5g samrt pot.

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
                    Hammers Perpetual showroom
                    White Truffle x P40 tester thread.

Comment

How did you make that honeycomb? Is that resin that you got by rubbing the leaves over a screen?

Comment

Originally posted by yesum View Post
                        How did you make that honeycomb? Is that resin that you got by rubbing the leaves over a screen?
                        No, it's BHO made from the close trim of the buds. I only use close trim for BHO runs, never whole buds.

Comment

great stuff tfb what system you running to get those nice clean buds ? peace good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by wallywombat View Post
                            great stuff tfb what system you running to get those nice clean buds ? peace good stuff
                            I keep things real simple. Canna Coco in two gallon smart pots using 8-10mls of A + B plus a half mil of drip clean in RO water. Those were grown under a 400w Ushio but I have since then switched over to a dimmable Lumatek 1000W ballast and Ushio 1000W bulb.

Comment

not grown from kens seeds but from CGSC S1 of kens GDP clone
                              AKA ORGANIC HERBALIST

Comment

Working...
                              X