Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW STRAIN: "PHANTOM COOKIES" INFO & PICS!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am loving phantom cookies in light dep, it's rare to see purp this good In seed form. High yield for cookies also my gdp produced well. Cherry cough syrup smell but not too cherry like cherry pie. Running some alongside cadillac purple and its often hard to distinguish them. Will be running a lot more kens gear in the future

Comment

i got 5 of the new seed packs dont know which one to do first

Comment

I know this thread is kinda old, but i got cuts from King Klones, it was mentioned as just Phantom, but it says its GDP X Cherry Pie. Has anyone gotten cuts of these and tried them? the cuts were purchased at a local dispensary

Comment

Hey bro I can't pm yet I need to post more I guess I need 50 or something

Comment

I'm very interested in all those cali genetics, the best stuffiI've grown so far came from GDP and Humboldt, I have a killer emerald kush mama and a phantom that's testing over 30% it's so cookie dough flavored it's insane.I aalso have a holy grail mom we've kept for a few years now from a DNA 6 pack of fems I caught 2 real nice keepers we kept the biggest yielded as they both had same potency n taste.

Comment

As I get more into the icmag we will have to keep in touch and trade info on your killer cali genes out there n I'll give you feedback on how they work in Canada climate

Comment

I've got a couple gh full of these, looking like it will be a good yielder. I got them in hopland.

Comment

my phantom cookies ended up in trash.

Fricking amazing trich coverage and pine and cologne type smell, but all burnt like rubber. weirdest thing.

Multiple pheno's and multiple runs. looked like some of the best but burned horrible. organics, chemicals, nothing mattereed

Comment

Originally posted by phenofinder View Post
                    I'm very interested in all those cali genetics, the best stuffiI've grown so far came from GDP and Humboldt, I have a killer emerald kush mama and a phantom that's testing over 30% it's so cookie dough flavored it's insane.I aalso have a holy grail mom we've kept for a few years now from a DNA 6 pack of fems I caught 2 real nice keepers we kept the biggest yielded as they both had same potency n taste.
                    Mine is sitting at 4'+ in a 10 gallon. Cookie doughscented fan leaves.

I smoked this cut. It doesn't have the cookie dough flavor, as grown by the previous grower, the way forum cut does, but... I smell the terps of cookie dough in the fan leaves and their oils when you break up the stems of the fans.

Gingersnap dough. Pretty dope.
                    Last edited by floralheart; 03-29-2015, 22:55. Reason: Ginger snaps
                    Growing weed is like riding a bike... through a police station... with a joint in your hand

Comment

PS - Leafly improperly lists the lineage of Phantom Cookies. If anybody has anything official to do with that, might want to give it a look.

People copy leafly, so it's confusing.
                      Growing weed is like riding a bike... through a police station... with a joint in your hand

Comment

Originally posted by floralheart View Post
                        PS - Leafly improperly lists the lineage of Phantom Cookies. If anybody has anything official to do with that, might want to give it a look.

People copy leafly, so it's confusing.
                        Leafly is wrong more often than they're right. It's a neat idea, I just wish they had people who were willing to do a little bit of research. Just the tiniest bit.

Comment

just threw some hp4 x phantom cookies in a glass of water to see what they can do. hoping the hash plant flavor will mix with those cpxgdpx plat cookies genes in their to create a super skunky cookie monster may stick with that name (if they live up to it) ormaybe something closer to describing the genetics but lets not put the horse before the cart this hp is a cali clone only, not sure where she originated... got mine out of mendo a few years back.
                          TRUE KARMA
                          gotta give to receive

current medical grow: gsc forum cut, 303 kush, platinum og, herijuana og, sour bubble, loompa's HB and purple urkle under 10 1k lights scrog set up, 3 gallon grow backs with house and garden coco (best coco i have found yet (humboldt flower company's royal gold coco is a close 2nd. i use there basement mix with great results but the house and garden coco is the best i have seen, blows canna away)

averaging 1.1 grams per watt in coco with house and garden full line. full strength
                          0.9 g/w using heavy 16 full line at full strength in coco (house and garden loose coco or Humboldt flower co's royal gold basement mix)

overgrow the government.

Legit 215 patient, cannabis enthusiast, advocate, care taker and connoisseur.
                          Founder and Directer of Lost Coast Patient Sharing Program.

Comment

I'm an admin on a free wiki:

https://wiki.miweed.org/wikiweeds/Main_Page

Comment

Working...
                            X