Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW STRAIN: "PHANTOM COOKIES" INFO & PICS!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW STRAIN: "PHANTOM COOKIES" INFO & PICS!

The GDP team is really trying to bring rare, new hybrids to the table and be ahead of the rest with our very own strains and crosses. One of their newest projects involved the Phantom with our another one of our new crosses we have made, the GSC x BAY11 (name to be determined)

So it's our Phantom (Cherry Pie x GDP) x Bay Platinum Cookies (Platinum Cookies x BAY11)
    Testing has shown some pretty promising results, and with buds like these who can complain?

Last edited by PNW_grown; 02-12-2013, 19:29.
    ~DUNGEONS VAULT GENETICS est. 2014 #unlockthefrost~

Phantom Cookies?

With all the cookies names and flavors available, the best you can come up with phantom cookies?
    3620 Watt Starlite LED Grow - Yield was 8 1/2 LBS!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=330640

1280 Watt Starlite LED Grow - Finished

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=325694

Comment

Last edited by Iron_Lion; 10-19-2012, 21:12.

Comment

Looks good to me.
        Thanks for sharing.
        Stay Frosty My Friends

Comment

haha...I guess krunch and Iron_lion can complain. Personally I would really like to try the Phantom on its own.
          Information is abundant; wisdom is scarce.

My garden:
          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=254768

Comment

Originally posted by krunchbubble View Post
            Phantom Cookies?

With all the cookies names and flavors available, the best you can come up with phantom cookies?
            I don't know if the name is set in stone, but honestly, I'd love to hear any of your ideas. As long as you are being serious. I feel leaving "cookies" out of the name entirely would be best.

Originally posted by Iron_Lion View Post
            That aint got shit on real cookies.
            I personally have only smoked the forum cut, and what GDP team had as GSC in SF HTCC, which some said wasn't GSC. I haven't gotten to smoke this one yet either. I don't think you will hear us ever say our crosses or this hybrid is better than the Cookies, or anything for that matter. To each his own. Every patient/person has their own preference.
            Originally posted by mellowfellow View Post
            Looks good to me.
            Thanks for sharing.
            No problem, it was cool getting the pics today to post. It looks promising to me.

Originally posted by unspoken View Post
            haha...I guess krunch and Iron_lion can complain. Personally I would really like to try the Phantom on its own.
            The pure Phantom was amazing. I think they just want to have a variety of everything good they have made. They ARE testing all strains before release to ensure quality, and stability.

Comment

when are the seeds going to be released PNW?

Comment

I don't have an exact date as of yet, but really soon. I will make sure to have an announcement, and the BAY will be getting em.

Comment

Thanks keep us updates with pics and release date.if u drop the seeds within the next months that would be great

Comment

very informative, theres allways gonna be haters...........
                    MEDICAL GROWER
                    PROP 215 :SB 420 COMPLIENCE....

a lil tk,fo,aw,cm+ =

strain collector........allways lookin for thoes rare ones.......

"Thoes who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves" ABRAHAM LINCOLN.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say;fools because they have to say something"
                    PLATO.

Comment

Thanks for the Heads up, the pics are very nice. I`m a medical grower
                      but I dont know your genetics very good and so I would like to ask you,
                      if you also will release the Phantom on its own, I would be very interested
                      to try it...
                      sigpic

Comment

im sure they have a gdp x cherry pie in the works.........
                        MEDICAL GROWER
                        PROP 215 :SB 420 COMPLIENCE....

a lil tk,fo,aw,cm+ =

strain collector........allways lookin for thoes rare ones.......

"Thoes who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves" ABRAHAM LINCOLN.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say;fools because they have to say something"
                        PLATO.

Comment

Nice.

Exciting things coming out of GDP.
                          sigpic In all my time, I have learned that the "key", is as simple as "dedication". When you decide that you are going to go for something, and you don't let anything stand in your way, you open the door for great things to happen. And once you have made it that far, after having known what things look like from the bottom, you may find that the view from the top, is that much sweeter.

Comment

Ya pure Phantom will be dropping too.
                            Like Grennluv said. It's Cherry Pie x GDP
                            Very good smoke... Here's a nugshot...

Comment

HOLY CRAPPPPP!!!!!

TpM

Comment

Working...
                              X