This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BAY 11: Strain info. and PICS!

We used a cut that was obtained from Bodhi named Appalachia (Green Crack x Tres Dawg) and hit it with our male OG Kush from one of our breeders up north. The male that was used was very special, we had to convinced this old timer that we were not going to give it out. He was using this male to cross all the new kush strains up north.

It came out very sativa. Thin/mid size leaves. Yet stocky branches. Grew very tall, high yielding, with little signs of kush characteristics. The First couple batches were okay, but we noticed that the plant was very light sensitive. They started foxtailing at about 80-82 degrees. After adding another AC and another intake, we started to see significant improvement in the grow cycle. We also moved the lights higher to around 2.5-3 feet away from the plants and with a constant 72-75 deg. temp 24hrs. The plants got taller, the colas form a circled cylinder look. Totally different from the foxtail thing that it did before. There we can tell that the plants are not stressing out at all. We run it 10 weeks because the plant looks like its still growing by the time all the hairs are orange. The Colas are covered in THC and extremely sticky!!!

Flowering time: 10 weeks
    Very high yield: 1.75-2/1000w

~DUNGEONS VAULT GENETICS est. 2014 #unlockthefrost~

Ive had the appy#7 it was the more gc leaning in the flavor dept.... cant wait to run the bay11 ... Az
    Latest grow- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=247332

I might stink like weed but i'll NEVER stink like FEAR
    A man who never made a mistake never made ANYTHING ...

Comment

looks like a winner for sure...........
      MEDICAL GROWER
      PROP 215 :SB 420 COMPLIENCE....

a lil tk,fo,aw,cm+ =

strain collector........allways lookin for thoes rare ones.......

"Thoes who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves" ABRAHAM LINCOLN.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say;fools because they have to say something"
      PLATO.

Comment

so it is bhodi's app cut that was used in the x and not green crack

thanks for getting to the bottom of that pnw i may snag a pack of those got the gdp allready just no room at the mo
        2000w rockwool slabs with drippers
        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=240363

my 1000w multistrain grow
        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=221877

round 2 mix grow inc kalishnapple & agent orange
        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=226020

Comment

this should be a sticky
          sigpic

Comment

Its definitely sticky.
            "There's right and wrong, and life in between. " family guy.

Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up

Comment

I'd like to know how to make any thread started by me about our strains or anything for that matter to be a sticky...

Comment

Originally posted by roll it large View Post
                so it is bhodi's app cut that was used in the x and not green crack

thanks for getting to the bottom of that pnw i may snag a pack of those got the gdp allready just no room at the mo
                No problem that's what I'm here for. I am always trying to get as much info as possible for us, the more the merrier.

We really appreciate your support!

Comment

Are the pics of actual bay 11 from seed? Or are they of the appalachian cut that was entered in the cup?

Comment

Originally posted by kid1 View Post
                    Are the pics of actual bay 11 from seed? Or are they of the appalachian cut that was entered in the cup?
                    I was just asked this by a friend the other day. The pics above are of the BAY11 from seed.
                    The picture on the inside of your guys packaging is the same thing, just a different picture.

Comment

can't wait, looks really yummy

I'm pretty confident I'll find a sure fire winner out of 2 packs, hell probably a few I can have friends do and we can trade
                      sigpic
                      Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.
                      Og Mandino

Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it.
                      Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of
                      fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it’s worth.

Comment

Heres a Bay 11 that was kind of neglected. Didnt get the best light and overall went through some abuse. Even took a few waterings of some serious fucked up PH (due to pens probe going out). Anyways, she seems to be a extremely hardy girl, that seems to yield like a beast. Ill make sure to take some better shots when it comes time to chop her down. As well as some dry nug shots.
                        These are all side/lower buds

Ill take some full plant shots at harvest to give a better idea of how she produces

Comment

Originally posted by PNW_grown View Post
                          Very high yield: 1.75-2/1000w
                          Originally posted by SmokeTrees View Post
                          she seems to be a extremely hardy girl, that seems to yield like a beast.
                          Any pics of large, beastly, 2lb a light buds?

Comment

Originally posted by PNW_grown View Post
                            We used a cut that was obtained from Bodhi named Appalachia (Green Crack x Tres Dawg) and hit it with our male OG Kush from one of our breeders up north

PNW_grown quote:
                            "Bay11 is actually a gods gift x sour d basically... as far as I know... gdp x og x sour d... aka bay11"

Sooo.... What exactly is bay11?

Comment

Originally posted by Swampwater View Post
                              PNW_grown quote:
                              "Bay11 is actually a gods gift x sour d basically... as far as I know... gdp x og x sour d... aka bay11"

Sooo.... What exactly is bay11?

Green Crack X Tres Dawg X some OG
                              sigpic
                              Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.
                              Og Mandino

Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it.
                              Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of
                              fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it’s worth.

Comment

Working...
                              X