This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KENS KUSH: Strain info and PICS!

Ken's Kush Project Objective:Create a kush/GDP phenotype that has the flavor of the kush and the potency of the GDP while raising the yield of these two indica plants.
    Working with quite a few breeders and strain collectors all over the world, we were able to acquire lots of unique genetics. We obtained a lot of kush seeds, especially Bubba Kush, OG Kush, and Skywalker OG. We ran tests on all these strains, but decided to go with the Skywalker OG because the finish product was super kushy, and the formation of the colas was perfectly cone shaped. The smell was just everywhere and very piney.

We took a male from the Skywalker and crossed it with our Ken's cut of the GDP female. And we got a beautiful breed. The outcome was a small yielding plant with tight dense colas. Very frosty. The yield was 1-1.25/1000w. We were satisfied, so we decided to cross it with something with a high yield. This strain of Sour Diesel was chunky, fluffy, and major high yield. The smell was like rocket fuel. The collector said that he was getting exceptionally good yield with this cut. 2-2.25/1000w. So, we decided to use his cut of Sour Diesel.
    We took a GDP x OG male stud and crossed it with Sour Diesel. The result was amazing, we were able to increase yield, but retain the smell, taste, and potency of the GDP X OG cross. The end result was a frosty, kushy kush smell and taste, retaining its indica looking leaves, but much higher yield. Test results concluded that 1.5-1.85/1000w yield was achievable. It's a very hardy plant.
    Flower time is 9-10 weeks. But is done @ 9.

Last edited by PNW_grown; 12-08-2012, 03:39.
    ~DUNGEONS VAULT GENETICS est. 2014 #unlockthefrost~

Thanks for the info.
    I prefer a ten week flowering time personally...
    http://sciphilos.info/docs_pages/doc...ltext_css.html

Comment

In general or with these seeds?

Comment

For your guys' house cut of ken's kush that's the one I grow although I do have a pack or two of the seeds..
        I have a table a couple of weeks in I'll throw up pics soon.

Comment

Ya, please do, that's awesome! So you frequent Kens spots then?

Comment

Little Ken's kushes,

Big Ken's kushes,

Flower pics to come....

Comment

Good info PWN. got my 2 packs on the way. Beautiful flowers pwn.

now on the medical side of things what would you suggest the Kens Kush will help treat? I have many patients looking for specific strains to meet certain pain criteria levels and also nerve damage (quadriplegic patient). I also have a AIDS patients, and Chemo Patient so would you see this strain beneficial to any of them? thanks for the knowledge.

-NE_G978-

Comment

I ran the Ken's Kush, main problem that I found was it's resistances to anything were very low. Looks like a nice Tahoe style OG, though for sure from your pics. mine never even made it into flower unfortunately.

Comment

Flower pics to come....
                  How'd they turn out Mia? Any resistance issues like mentioned above?

TIA, caddis
                  Wave after wave will flow with the tide, and bury the world as it does.
                  Tide after tide will flow and recede, leaving life to go on as it was... N.Peart

On the I.G. .... @backydfarmer

Comment

is this clone available in the bay?
                    give it up for the ganja farmer

Comment

I believe it is, check Patient2Patient.

Comment

ty

Comment

No problem, if you need anything else, just holler.

Comment

hope to check you guys out at the emerald cup next weekend

Comment

We will be there, ask for the seed rep...

Comment

Working...
                              X