Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New DJ Short Article-General Irregularities/Anomalies of Cannabis Relating to Transge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3dDream
    replied
    One year bump-i-versary.

Leave a comment:

• RollmeoneKenobi
    replied
    Awesome read!

World of seeds offers a Columbia landrace from the Santa marta zone has anyone tried to grow?

Leave a comment:

• DIRT DIGGLER
    replied
    interesting and informative.

thanks DJ

Leave a comment:

• 3dDream
    replied
    This should be re-bumped. Lot's of peepz talkin mutants lately.

Leave a comment:

• Elevator Man
    replied
    It's not mine - that's one of the HTC old-school indica batches...

Leave a comment:

• John c
    replied
    Elevator man what is the awesome looking plant you have put up there?(the top one) It looks very leafy is that because it is early in flower or she just grows that way right through to harvest time ??

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Freeman
    replied
    If I only read this sooner...thanks rez...

Leave a comment:

• moe
    replied
    really interesting tread thank you

Leave a comment:

• XyZ
    replied
    yes it's funny how this deformities appear, but i don't care at all... i'm more interested on the quality of the finished product. i also never saw chlorosis on a blue plant, at least not the "normal" type... i think this is more environmental rather than genetics. the deformation process is strange though, seems sleeping like a potential in certain genes and depending on the conditions, the "mutant" traits can be more expressed if the plant is stressed. that's just my observation based on a few plants/clones... but of course there are also plants that will make some heavy-deformed or yellow/gray parts on the leaves., without any stress... while others will be very nice clean even if the conditions are not great. obviously it's more genetic than environmental. i don't know the exact chemical mechanism that is happening with this bio molecules in the plant. in fact, i'm trying to understand like you, but i don't care so much about this... atm rather focusing how to bring the desired traits into the next generation, with or without the lil mutations, only the final smoke counts

the most amazing for me is how a choco thai & an oaxaca have produced such a purple thai that is so dominating

Last edited by XyZ; 06-12-2007, 13:04.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Alkaline
    replied
    Kas- Is she filling in from the bottom up and is the stem purp? Mine is at wk 4!

Leave a comment:

• Kashgar
    replied
    Hey XyZ,
    I'm not worried at all with the deformities. I have grown that particular BS#1 cut for several years now.
    I'm just trying to understand how the deformations, variegations and chlorosis work with that strain.
    Maybe you have some interesting input to contribute?
    Peace.

Leave a comment:

• XyZ
    replied
    cool Kashgar ..plant is fine, don't worry about the lil deformed part, she will sure develop beautiful flowers :wink:

Leave a comment:

• Kashgar
    replied
    BS#1...21 days in flowering

Here is a picture of the cut from a deformated part of the mother:

And the other from non-deformated part:

Peace.
    Last edited by Kashgar; 06-12-2007, 10:10.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Alkaline
    replied
    My mutant bs preflowers are producing seeds from nearby f13s! I Have taken copies of these very mutated parts and hope to bx twice before Feb o8!
    Last edited by Mr. Alkaline; 06-05-2007, 20:47.

Leave a comment:

• Kashgar
    replied
    Originally posted by Elevator Man
    Kashgar - one other point of note is that most of the albino blotches and leaf-twisting (in my Flos anyway) generally occur in early to mid veg - but come the onset of flowering, they've always reverted to perfect, dark green leaves. At cloning/re-veg time, the blotches will reappear - yellow on my green Flo leaves, and grew/white on the purple Flos. It's definitely connected with some kind of 'growth surge' sequence...
    In fact, it depends of the strains grown as per example my BlueSat#1 still carry very deformated leaves and variegations at 21 days in flowering.At least the cuts coming from a deformated part of the mother plant are.The others are less deformated but still have some.
    On the other hand, the Blueberry I was growing in 2001 did not have deformated leaves passed the mid to end of the veg stages as you reported.
    Peace.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X