• Show
Clear All

some nice fat buds on that moonshine
    very nice JLP

peace
    Its not what you can do for your plants,
    its what your plants can do for you.

Comment

Hello JLP I was looking through your threads and came across this OTM thread as its very obvious you clearly know what your doing I would like to know if you can help me out I have an OTM male that is very preaty and I would like to use for breeding now its been vegging and still is under 150 watt cfl and about a month ago it showed its sex which is of course male now where im not sure if I sould keep him is around 2 weeks after he showed his sex his a few of his pollen sacks started to shed pollen as of today hes about 6-8 weeks old please help me. Ok now heres a few pictures

The pictures are of the main stalk.
      ~ w00dy ~

Comment

Thanks wOOdy.

Are you using translation software?I'm not sure I completely understand the question.

Nice male.

JLP

Comment

i think he is saying he wants to keep the male in veg until he is ready to flower it and collect pollen.. but it is dropping pollen already under veg cycle light conditions..

?
          -"act real as if you know. cause if you show you don't, you wont. if you show you don't, you won't. what's it all about?"

Comment

...and he wants to use the early male if you say it is not abnormal.
            "Your Small intestines needs to be Alkaline,
            Your body needs to be flushed with Alkaline foods....test your urine.....Is it Alkaline?"

______________________________ ______________________________ _________
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            [Favorite Quotes]:
            "Most, if not all, hybrid plants, if regrown, will not be the same as the original hybrid plant, thus ensuring the dependency on seed distributors for future crops."
            "...If you're not finding good plant lines, from today's available lines, you're not growing the right seed."
            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkAhQBbK-oM

Comment

jlp sorry if i sound a little confusing, seedynono is right on target the male starded flowering in 24 hour day veg is the any chance it could be from the environment it stays preaty cold or would this just be genetic
              ~ w00dy ~

Comment

On these ladies the smart money would say that it is genetic. When selecting for the latest round of DJ's releases there were a number of males that flowered under 24 hours light.
                Nothing I see can be taken from me

Comment

so he should not be used for breeding
                  ~ w00dy ~

Comment

I guess i would say breeding more for making crosses of my own
                    ~ w00dy ~

Comment

I generally wouldn't use an autoflowering male for breeding,I'd rather have control over the flowering,although some folks do prefer autoflowering plants.This trait will most likely show up in the offspring but like you say,if your just making them for personal smoke and you have no other males available,I guess it's your only shot.

JLP

Comment

jlp, red, seeddynono, mr a, thanks for all the comments im gonna go ahead and use him in my own personal crosses so far he's the only seed to pop out of 4 i think it because im putting them in foxfarm oceanforest it seems to be preaty hot for seeds, in the future im gonna go back to using rappidrooter plugs anyway thanks for all the comments and KEEP IT GREEN!
                        ~ w00dy ~

Comment

There's a relist at the bay for someone w/ some funds!

Comment

Originally posted by SoulDoubt
                            There's a relist at the bay for someone w/ some funds!
                            ?!?!?!1 wish i woulda seen this earlier..
                            -"act real as if you know. cause if you show you don't, you wont. if you show you don't, you won't. what's it all about?"

Comment

butifull pics jlp i am so happy i just pick up a packet of it at seedbay

peace maffe
                              Originally posted by ddt
                              What to tell to be original? Just watch this thread ppl each time u can and enjoy results of growin of this man, this our firiend realy know what is he doin, just watch his pics.This man is profesor in growin and u always should be learnig from him, so just watch his perfect work and be learning.
                              maffes indoor/outdoor shot 06

maffes hash

maffes adventures indoor

danish garden 2007

Comment

crazy plant!!

Comment

Working...
                                X