No announcement yet.

Blueberry questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the responses frozen and scorpio. Im glad to hear that you both enjoyed the BB so much. Almost time to get em going now, I cant f*cking wait

guerilla

Comment

What's the actual flowering time on DJ's Blueberry? Description says it's 45-55 days, but there are reports on 9-10 weeks..
      love each other, don't compete with each other. separation is the illusion. the reality is that we are parts of the unity. stay open, spread love

Comment

Bump to this thread, good ol' info

I have a DP BB going on day 43, and she has a nice fat cola and small but fat nugs. When rubbed the smell is like artificial blueberry candy, very delicious and I hope it stays through the cure!

I heard the BB can be ready to cut at 56 days, but if left for 70, will experience another growth spurt. Can anyone confirm this?? Im letting mine go 10 weeks to try it out.
        August 2011 First grow - Blueberry(dead), White Widow x1 and Skunk #1 x2 Done! :ying:
        :ying:November 2011 Second grow - Eldorado, Monster Cropped Skunk#1/White Widow clones:ying:

Comment

Any suggestions where to get DJ's BB indica in seeds..if seeds are even available?

Comment

Working...
          X