No announcement yet.

Blueberry questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is some of the first one. The pic doesn't do the bud justice.
    " I believe in humanity, I also believe in firepower"
    EA- 1980

Comment

In a jar.........
      EA- 1980

Comment

And one more.....
        EA- 1980

Comment

nice

thanks again
          guerilla

Comment

I gave a friend my last few DP Blueberry seeds i had. He has 2 very nice Verry Berry Smelling plants and 1 is more a spicy smelling. But 2 of them smell just like Berry's and is so Sweet Smelling. 1st time i grew out DP Blueberry my 1st pack was almost all bad, they were hermy prone bad. But the other pack turned out to be great. Grew some very nice Blueberry from the last pack, and then i pased on the last few seeds to a good friend and now he has found 3 nice plants, 2 are identical Fat Indica all the way and very Sweet berry Smelling. Just like real blue berries. It amazed me how real berry smelling these 2 plants turned out, When he showed me those and i could touch and smell them.... mm mmm is all i can say. very crystal covered berry Goodness.

Comment

I'm not really good at describing tastes and smells, the effect from this plant is very nice indeed. Very kind to your mind, long lasting and doesn't crash me or give me couch- lock. It's been my experience that the next clonal generations will be even better as the clones age. Yippppeee !

Peace and good luck to you.
              EA- 1980

Comment

"It's been my experience that the next clonal generations will be even better as the clones age. Yippppeee !"

Now thats what I like to hear, hope mine have the same effect. Thanks again.

guerilla

Comment

love bb that is great smoke! still grow it

Comment

Thanks for posting sunsim, i must say i love your pics
                    got any tips on cloning BB or care of the mother plants?

Comment

G1018
                      Listen to Watson and select the indica pheno, especially if your growspace is vertically challenged like mine. I can only flower one female at a time. I had two female phenos, one short and squat and the other twice as tall. After reading for years about "the Blueberry sativa pheno" I went with the tall and culled (sob) the short one. I have just over a meter of vertical. I topped it at 25cm and tied down the branches. The stretch was unbelievable! As a last resort I put a screen over her. My light was as high as it would go and at two weeks of 12/12 I had to put her to sleep. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, but, I tell you this to illustrate just how vigorous and uncontrollable she was. It was as if that plant was going to do whatever it took to reach that light, regarless what I did.
                      Last edited by przcvctm; 07-27-2006, 06:49.

Comment

Damn sorry to hear of your loss
                        I actually have room for about a 5 foot plant so I dont think height is an issue for me. You bring up a good question though. Anybody have any suggestions on which DJ's BB pheno to keep as a mother? As I said height is not much of an issue, and I also plan to bonsai whatever mom I save. Any suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated

guerilla

Comment

Dialed in

I have been working with the BB and dailing it in. I just started using awesome blossom. Here are some things I've noticed, growing the way I do.
                          This is in regards to the medium sized plant, 50 day flowering, good yielding, looks sat dom, and very very resinous.

-It seems to take me longer to clone than other varieties.
                          -There is only one point during the flowering of this one clone when it wreaks, the rest of the time it smells like fruit that has been left out too long.
                          -MY FRIENDS LIKE IT BEST ! Lol.
                          -I have been pushing up the nute levels slowley, the plants have responded positively.
                          -I love this plant.lol.
                          -The cured smell is outrageous. I like to be able to cure for months if possible.
                          -The buds are rock solid. Sooo, some others might look bigger and yield more, the Blueberry can stand it's own on yield...quality is not even an issue.
                          -The clone gives me an uplifting buzz, clean my house do yoga kinda feel. Never paranoia, always kind to the mind.
                          -I ruthlessly top all my plants, the BB wants to grow straight up, makes for great cramming together without lite coverage problems.
                          -The clone is getting bigger and frostier, at least it looks that way.

Just observations from one grower.

Peace.
                          EA- 1980

Comment

Thanks for all the info watson. Hope I get a great pheno like that to keep. Glad to hear you liked it so much, I cant wait to get started.

Thanks
                            guerilla

Comment

during my first grow ever with some friends, we were growing about 7 differnt strains.. 60 plants.. we had 1 dj short blue berry.. it was a clone... grew it in an NFT hydro set up.. that thing flowered for like 9 weeks maybe?? 10 i think? it smelld like nothing else but straight up blueberry pancakes. you could smell the whole pancake LOL.. it was the most delicious thing in the world. most of our weed turned out like CRAP... but this stuff under high heat and high humitity resisted mold, fungas nats and yielded about 40 grams i think.. but dont pay attention to yield, it was all messed around all the plants.. but GREAT BLUEBERRY..

we found 2 seeds from it and grew them out.. they grew out fine but flowered not as tasty.. :(

the cloning was/is difficult but anyone with the know how shouldn't have too many failures..

also the first blue berry flowered/vegged with fucked up leaves all the way through.. the new ones have fucked up leaves everyonce in a while and are now starting to become normal..

Comment

i also liked the more indica pheno best. The high is more balanced imo. The sativa pheno i had is also top shelf smoke but i over do it a lot more often with this stuff. I made seeds with both so i should find a few good plants in there im sure. I also used the same BB male to pollenate 2 sensi afghani #1s. I cant wait to try those out.

Comment

Working...
                                X