Vitality & Vitality crosses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitality & Vitality crosses

Thought it was about time to start some of these Vitality and crosses I made about a year ago now.

I started:

Vitality#3 x 10....no marker

Green Crack x Vitality x 5....blue marker

Chocolate Thai x Vitality x 5.....red marker

I expect to see sprouts by Saturday morning hopefully.

Please reference back to this thread for more info: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=228293

S_a_H
    Attached Files
    Originally posted by djzed;
    This has nothing to do with ‘owning a plant’, such a moot point. It does have to do with protecting the integrity of a brand, trademark, copyright, etc. Again, I have no problem with people playing with my work and finding unique and effective samples, or the sharing of those samples among friends and associates. I thoroughly hope that the medicine from said unique and effective samples is making its way to people in need of said medicine. That is the true reward in this field. I encourage such experimentation and appreciate posted results. But the marketing of borrowed genetics and reputation without permission, for a high profit, crosses a line. It saddens me that I even need to come here and point this out, again.
    ~dj~

yes! been dying to see how the green crack x vitalities come out
    M.A.C.K: Watch out for that eighteen wheeler behind you
    Midwest Underground Reefer Development Alliance

currently testing: Blue Triangle
    soon to be tested:

Comment

Bravo-o-o!! Subbed!

Thank you S_a_H!

Ive been having a hell of a good season of wishes granted.
      Mental Floss x Blockhead Test Grow

SSC Lot M69 F2???

The Crap I Have to Deal with...

Comment

I really do not want top these so does anyone have any ideas on new products that stop stretch ?

I hope that topping is uneeded because I want to see plant structure as is.

They are going in 3 gallon smartpots that are a foot tall and that gives me a 5-6' plant headroom before they hit the bulb. I have been thinking if $$$ and timing come together that I want to buy two 1000w Hortilux Dual Arc bulbs have the hoods facing each other socket-600wHPS-400wMH Space 400wMH-600wHPS-socket.

That would put these heavy satvia leaning phenos right under the MH bulb hoping to reduce stretch but still get hit with the 1200watts of HPS full spectrum.
        This has nothing to do with ‘owning a plant’, such a moot point. It does have to do with protecting the integrity of a brand, trademark, copyright, etc. Again, I have no problem with people playing with my work and finding unique and effective samples, or the sharing of those samples among friends and associates. I thoroughly hope that the medicine from said unique and effective samples is making its way to people in need of said medicine. That is the true reward in this field. I encourage such experimentation and appreciate posted results. But the marketing of borrowed genetics and reputation without permission, for a high profit, crosses a line. It saddens me that I even need to come here and point this out, again.
        ~dj~

Comment

8=======D------;-(
          Rioting-the unbeatable high
          Adrenalin shoots your nerves to the sky Everyone knows this town is gonna blow And it's all gonna blow right now Now you can smash all the windows that you want All you really need are some friends and a rock Throwing a brick never felt so damn good Smash more glass. Scream with a laugh. And wallow with the crowds Watch them kicking peoples' ass But you get to the place Where the real slavedrivers live. It's walled off by the riot squad
          Aiming guns right at your head
          So you turn right around And play right into their hands And set your own neighbourhood Burning to the ground instead Get your kicks in quick They're callin' the national guard Now could be your only chance To torch a police car Climb the roof, kick the siren in And jump and yelp for joy Quickly-dive back in the crowd Slip away, now don't get caught

Comment

I was going to suggest mh for the 1st 2-3 weeks. But youre already all over it.

I think your plan should reduce it, but not as much if you went all mh.

Actually who knows? Because youre really asking if a full light spectrum will reduce stretch.

This is already getting interesting.

SSC Lot M69 F2???

Comment

Originally posted by S_a_H View Post
              I really do not want top these so does anyone have any ideas on new products that stop stretch ?

I hope that topping is uneeded because I want to see plant structure as is.

They are going in 3 gallon smartpots that are a foot tall and that gives me a 5-6' plant headroom before they hit the bulb. I have been thinking if $$$ and timing come together that I want to buy two 1000w Hortilux Dual Arc bulbs have the hoods facing each other socket-600wHPS-400wMH Space 400wMH-600wHPS-socket.

That would put these heavy satvia leaning phenos right under the MH bulb hoping to reduce stretch but still get hit with the 1200watts of HPS full spectrum.
              You could go with vert bulbs.

Comment

I don't really have the fixtures to do a vert and only having two 1000w it would be better to have 3-5 600w lights. But we'll see what happens if its even going to be a worry.

S_a_H
                ~dj~

Comment

i just popped four red kalimost, to go alongside a bunch of f-13, old time moonshine, and oaxacan 79 x flo and otm. It'll be interesting to see how much stretch they all give. Both the kali and the dp flo can be real stretchers, so Watch out if you don't think you're ready for the height. However, you know this.. as you've already grown the vitality. Best of luck to you and I look forward to seeing how these crosses do for you.
                  as if you could kill time without injuring eternity.
                  h.d. thoreau

Comment

Tonight is going to mark 5 days since I started the seeds in the pellets and I am just getting some up above the surface and all seeds have cracked but one Vitality that was tossed.

We have had a winter cold spell going on and not sure if they were warm enough so I put in a bigger wattage bulb and moved it closer.

I'll post up a pic or two later tonight.

S_a_H
                    ~dj~

Comment

Action going on everywhere.....
                      Attached Files
                      ~dj~

Comment

All are doing fine but one more of the Green Crack x Vitality crosses was going to get tossed but after switching over to a 400w CMH from 65w CFL's and all of them have woken up and are reaching for the sky.

When I get home from the doctor today i'll get them in some red plastic beer cups.

S_a_H
                        Attached Files
                        ~dj~

Comment

What did the #3 Vitality seedmom look like?
                          "Your Small intestines needs to be Alkaline,
                          Your body needs to be flushed with Alkaline foods....test your urine.....Is it Alkaline?"

______________________________ ______________________________ _________
                          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          [Favorite Quotes]:
                          "Most, if not all, hybrid plants, if regrown, will not be the same as the original hybrid plant, thus ensuring the dependency on seed distributors for future crops."
                          "...If you're not finding good plant lines, from today's available lines, you're not growing the right seed."
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkAhQBbK-oM

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Alkaline View Post
                            What did the #3 Vitality seedmom look like?
                            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...1&postcount=83

I am going to choose one Vitality female to keep all the others are a one time run. Then when the next window opens i'll start some of the other pheno and some of the (Vaniluna x Kalimist) x Vitality ( Kalimist x FLO ) and some of the Rose FLO seeds. Using a Rose FLO male spew on all the others including Green Crack.

S_a_H
                            Attached Files
                            ~dj~

Comment

Excellent! I was wondering when you would show up, Mr. A.

Aint those lil babies cunning?!

SSC Lot M69 F2???

Comment

Working...
                              X