No announcement yet.

The RED Stem *only* Pic Collection Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ where in the world did you get your hands on packs of OTM?

I want

Comment

lol
      "you wouldn't know respect if it bit you on the k u n t, douchebag."- justanotherbozo
      "Negative rep from a tool with a name like Jellyfish is a f'n bage of Honor."- Shalako
      "You have no fucking idea what you speak of."- Wendull C.
      "Put me on ignore."- Wendull C.
      "Lady Gaga is someone on my radar screen."- Hempy McNoodle

Comment

Another factor to consider....
        OK so tomorrow night I finally have a date with this woman that I have sort of been pursuing for the last few months. I have gone out with alot o' girls in my time but this gal is straight fire!
        looks like uma thurman/ivy league grad/yoga instructor/massage therapist/brewmaster/loves my weed/now i am just bragging
        Anyway it made me think about why the above pictured plant was so damn gorgeous. See back in 04' I was living with this indian girl who was so boner inducing she rendered me mostly retarded. I was also rocking my original blue satellite numero uno. Now as you may know if you put two fine bitches in the same place the competition can get heated! I really believe that my plants were competing against my girlfriend for my affection.
        Now if I could go back in time I would gladly pay tens of thousands to get that cut back...the girl? Would saying she was like "flowering a Nevils haze plant under a four foot flouro" be a good way of describing "high maintenance"?
        My point if you want to bring out the extremes in plants, give them some real competition.

Comment

man, i thought this thread was gonna go all 'yummybud' there for a minute, but your photo saved the day! A red-stemmed beauty, fo sho'.
          "you wouldn't know respect if it bit you on the k u n t, douchebag."- justanotherbozo
          "Negative rep from a tool with a name like Jellyfish is a f'n bage of Honor."- Shalako
          "You have no fucking idea what you speak of."- Wendull C.
          "Put me on ignore."- Wendull C.
          "Lady Gaga is someone on my radar screen."- Hempy McNoodle

Comment

how exactly did you surprise this lady ?

Lush beauty that she is...

Originally posted by elmanito View Post
            Surprised Flo in 2009

Namaste

Comment

Hmmmm,I like that train of thought... I've had girls raise eyebrows at me because of the looks I'd give my plants. On a somewhat related note,I think you've forced me to get some BS 2.2's. A BB sativa might just be the final DJ related piece I need for my planned breeding puzzle/clusterfuck. Between you beautiful example of the strain and the accolades it's received from the likes of thePABLOS and Mr. A,I just feel compelled...
              Riding the Spiral:Further complicating complex multi-hybrids.

Comment

spiral-I am sure the bs 2.2 is a fine plant. Doesn't anyone have any BS 1 anymore?
                The shiskaberry male is what you want. My number one was not fruity.
                It tasted like smoking windex. Let me put it this way...if Rez had had my satellite cut he would be known for it and not diesel.

Comment

Those full red stem plants are incredible. Does it sprout red right away? Or only during flower? Or?

Also, do you find that red stemmed Vanilluna is more likely to have variegated leaves/buds?
                  My 2010 Guerrilla Mountain Grow
                  My cab with CFLs
                  :ying::ying::ying::ying::ying:

Comment

where in the world did you get your hands on packs of OTM?
                    From a close friend.
                    The purpose of growing them is to find red stemmed, and pure...Blueberry Sativas.
                    Doesn't anyone have any BS 1 anymore?
                    Yeah,...but the F2 is highly variable....and shows us that an F13 male is the secret couterpart genes that Vanilluna, otm and blue satellites really need, so they are resurrected most fully...as f13 is wild Flo seedlot of yesteryear f4's....pre-dutch passion iow.

We have evidence that F13 is 'the' male!!!!btw
                    "Your Small intestines needs to be Alkaline,
                    Your body needs to be flushed with Alkaline foods....test your urine.....Is it Alkaline?"

______________________________ ______________________________ _________
                    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    [Favorite Quotes]:
                    "Most, if not all, hybrid plants, if regrown, will not be the same as the original hybrid plant, thus ensuring the dependency on seed distributors for future crops."
                    "...If you're not finding good plant lines, from today's available lines, you're not growing the right seed."
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkAhQBbK-oM

Comment

My kalimost f3 and beyond.... is starting to deform the more I select into the Red coloration...it sound crazy, but it is happening!!!!
                      Your body needs to be flushed with Alkaline foods....test your urine.....Is it Alkaline?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      [Favorite Quotes]:
                      "Most, if not all, hybrid plants, if regrown, will not be the same as the original hybrid plant, thus ensuring the dependency on seed distributors for future crops."
                      "...If you're not finding good plant lines, from today's available lines, you're not growing the right seed."

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Alkaline View Post
                        From a close friend.
                        The purpose of growing them is to find red stemmed, and pure...Blueberry Sativas.
                        well, have fun with those.. they must really like you to give them up, what a treat that must be!

this is why I buy up packs, so later down the road, I don't run into not having seed that is gone.. wishing just sometimes isn't as fun as having.. haha

and the last, this is why everyone should buy alot more packs, so there is back stock to explore further, which in this case, back stock, being very valuable...

have fun A

Comment

Habeeb and FabvariousK...

I'm not talking down to ppl if I say..."Don't 'look' at the finger that is angled in such a reference point, so as to showcase to you, the moon!"
                          (Saw a movie where Bruce Lee popped a kid on his head for starring at Mr. Lee's finger....and he then remarked, for him to see the moon(ie Landrace), rather than study the silhouette of the finger(ie sat/ind hybrid).
                          -This paragraph (to me)...still feels like I'm scolding my friends, but I digress

Habeeb, U actually want only one OTM product after all the inferior phenos are laid aside....as do I but, I was told that otm freebies will surface on the courtesy of Dutchgrown who (as I was told by a mole), will award in company these otm's with DJ buyers! ....here's hoping, but just ask and act fast, don't use profanity(jk)hehe.....no worries...
                          -----------------
                          FABVARIOUSk...
                          Have u seen RC Cola's Black Maduro strain??

It's opt x nl female hit with DJ Flo!!!

SOL had a HT centerfold/article of Lugano, where Steve sported a 'pungent' Flo 'strain' that has the dark colors, asymmetry and down pointing vegetation.

That was 2002,...a year of older dj seeds of very high ratio rewards...for an expensive sweet spot facility/gene OP....therefore....the similarities between your old(literally) DJ genes(BS#1's Bb mom) is in likeness to how RC made the Bmaduro....basically...optxflo ....where dj flo had a bbmale to make the seedpurchase...which is akin to a bb plant being bx'd to a flo strain mother!!good comparison
                          Black Maduro seeds are more true than BS1 F2, in a 10 to 10-seed comparison.
                          Fwiw,...the BS1 F2 are dynamically variable
                          Originally posted by MOneYMiKe View Post
                          i got 5 maduro's up......thanks friend's.....looking for a male to hit this thing up......

[Favorite Quotes]:

Comment

Mr A-One question: Does the Maduro produce truly smokable boys?
                            It is a stunning plant but that shiskaberry boy is the reason the resin is so amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosCatalunya View Post
                              how exactly did you surprise this lady ?
                              Well, seeds were bought as Brazilian Amazonia and not as Flo.It's always a surprise what it is in the package.

Namaste

Comment

Can this get me in the club?

A Cocoa Kush by DJ Short.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X