Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grape Soda Kush---nice!

Hello, it has been awhile.
    I used to post on cworld but never a ton.
    Some of the relatives of the Grape Soda Kush were cbay auctions as well.
    She is a real gem...perhaps the nicest I have had to date.
    A work in process that began in 2002 when I crossed a blue satellite #1 boy with a Haze Special Lady.
    The Haze Satellite ruled the earth and a boy from that cross met my
    Cleaner pheno BOG lifesaver.
    This changed the Haze Satellite from a tropical looking purple haze to a stout fruit chemical factory.
    Right before the end of cworld/bay subcool released vortex.
    I took three males from my pack and hit up several different ladies.
    Haze Satellite and Lazerlite begin among them.
    Gave some of those seeds to a friend.
    Briefly moved to california then wised up and left with all my stuff.
    While in California through insane luck/circumstance got to meet one on one with mr. DJ Short in pasadena.
    We spoke for a few hours about the right way to grow.
    Pants filling experience!!!!
    Puffed some fine hash and I gave him some of these seeds.
    After leaving California I was illegally stopped in Arizona.
    Pussy-ASSED bitches stole my entire seed collection!
    I had not planned to start growing lots but after being screwed by my own countryman it is the only way to make things right.
    I was gifted a Grape Krush cutting and given some of my genetics back. Grape Krush (f)x Haze SpecialxBlueSatellite1xLifesav erxVortex (m)
    This is my first cross in awhile and might be the strongest thing I have ever encountered. It would be purple if it did not have so much resin.
    About twice that of the mother.

This is a OG kush x Trainwreck cut I also run.
    Straight up lemon tree!
    I will post pics of the plants sometime...just toasted from the product
    Last edited by fabvariousk; 03-21-2016, 11:35.

I still dream about your Blue Satellite 1 with the Red Stem!!!!
    Fabvariouk's Blue Satellite 1:

I think I posted a pic of it 4 yrs ago when writing about"selecting your top tier holy grail"
    "Your Small intestines needs to be Alkaline,
    Your body needs to be flushed with Alkaline foods....test your urine.....Is it Alkaline?"

______________________________ ______________________________ _________
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [Favorite Quotes]:
    "Most, if not all, hybrid plants, if regrown, will not be the same as the original hybrid plant, thus ensuring the dependency on seed distributors for future crops."
    "...If you're not finding good plant lines, from today's available lines, you're not growing the right seed."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkAhQBbK-oM

Comment

Big WOW's all round!!!

Comment

I dream of her as well Mr. Alkaline. Awesome man!
        I know you are a proponent of all things blue.
        Thanks so much for the fond memories.
        That plant "helped" me quit a crappy job years ago.
        Funny story. My dumb ass boss thought it would be a good idea
        to give me shit about something I did not do on the same day I was finishing a
        roomful of that bs#1.
        Needless to say I told him to stick it...so I could get home to mein bitches.
        That was the last time I was in any type of office work setting(:
        I have another cross going of a female Hazerlite/vortex x a male white label doublegum.
        Some of them look like the OPT!

Comment

I like lookin at Bohempian's Olde Tyme Moonshine....probably a lot like your old Satellite
          "Your Small intestines needs to be Alkaline,
          Your body needs to be flushed with Alkaline foods....test your urine.....Is it Alkaline?"

______________________________ ______________________________ _________
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          [Favorite Quotes]:
          "Most, if not all, hybrid plants, if regrown, will not be the same as the original hybrid plant, thus ensuring the dependency on seed distributors for future crops."
          "...If you're not finding good plant lines, from today's available lines, you're not growing the right seed."
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkAhQBbK-oM

Comment

Very pretty herbs. Kudos to Fab.

Comment

Thanks for the Kudos.
              These plants really show the talents of DJ, BOG, and Subcool.
              Here are some more pics as promised.
              First up the Grape Soda Kush

Incredible vigor for such a sexy lady.

Here is the Lemon Kush

She is done at 52 days when her arms nearly touch the ground.

Her daughter the LemonKushxDoubleGum

Have not smoked her yet but looks delicious.
              If we learned anything from BOG it is White Label Bubblegum good!
              and double potting is the way.
              I like to clone and veg into airpots then when the roots show through the bottom bury them half way in a bigger container.

Here is Grape Krush cut I have.

Beautiful and mellow.

Here is another Double Gum cross. GrapeKrushxDoublegum.
              These were all done with the same nice looking boy.

Looks like a winner!

Here is a cool one LazerliteVortexXDoubleGum

I have sixteen of these ladies from seed and these are my favorite looking. These two look sick.
              This third one I predict will be very tropical!

Most of these showed preflowers but in a very charming way.

Finally the LazerlitexVortex Mom
              This plant which is the sister of the dad of the GrapeSodaKush is a real unique plant. She starts flowering regardless of photoperiod at about three weeks from seed. In order to get her this size I have to use 7200k halide bulbs in veg. Once she begins preflowering she never stops. She clones pretty easily though.
              The finished product is fruity haze goodness.
              I grow in dirt and love it. This one might rule in a hydro set-up.

Comment

my cut of grape kush

Hi,
                I have a nice cut of Grape Kush. Heavy yield, rock hard buds, will work indoors or outdoor. This season I tried her outdoors and she did well, first time I got an actual taste of grape.
                She is one of my first moms when I got my recc.
                I revegged her from my first indoor. I got the cut from Good Karma https://www.icmag.com/ic/photo_popup...&code=&page=2# Growers, and I'm glad I did.

Comment

Darn it. That LemonKushxDoublegum had a fat male sack so I yanked it.
                  No tolerance for that.

Comment

Little update.
                    Here are a couple LazerliteVortexXDoublegum ladies.
                    These are getting very full and smellin' great.

This is my monster LazerliteVortex Mom.

This thing has no stalk. All internodes.
                    I am hitting it up with this male Thseeds Heavy Duty Fruity boy I have been vegging for about a year. Heavy Duty Fruity is essentially Big Bud. I will be knocking up my Grape Krush, Grape Soda Kush, Lemon Kush, and the Big Sativa pheno LVXDG.
                    Trying to make some heavier producing versions of my best girls.

Here are a couple of nice Grape Krush pics.

Comment

Nice Grow!

Very Nice! They look sooo tasty!!

Comment

Hi fabvariousk.
                        I remember you from Cannabis World. I grabbed a pack of your Haze Special x Blue Satellite 1.1.. Have yet to pop them (they're well stored) but I cherish them knowing they will offer up beautiful buds.
                        I also recall when Subcool put some seeds up on cbay for certain members, then you & I accidentally bought those seeds. Folks got their knickers in a knot about it & it was at that time I realized alot of stoners are wound fairly tight. lol!
                        Anyways, good to see you around. Keep up the great work.
                        All the best.
                        SG

Comment

where does the kush come in at?

“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?” - Albert Einstein

Comment

shit, those buds look nice man. Keep us posted on the genetic progrress

Comment

Thanks for the great compliments.
                              No actual kush in the Grape Soda Kush. I use that term like they do in California.
                              To describe a super highend cutting.
                              Many kushes are not hindu kush crosses. Even Grape Krush is not a kush but kushlike.
                              If that isn't legitimate you can just call it Grape Soda.

Wow Stoner Gardener you have Haze Satellite beans!
                              I don't even have that cross anymore thanks to the AZ police.
                              Pop those babies if you like a fast purple haze. Seriously that cross could take on anything I have ever come across. So excited that someone has some of those.
                              On top of having some of my genetics you also purchased some Vortex for $30(:
                              I was unaware of private auctions but knew that it was a good deal.
                              Yes in a matter of minutes the old hens of cworld wanted our heads.
                              subcool was cool about everything. That was the first bid I had ever made and felt bad.
                              I wonder if anyone out there got any Super Blazerlite? I had that auction up when cbay went down. That plant was Blue Satellite x Haze Satellite and it had such a "dark" and potent high that I stopped growing it. Sort of like a durban poison/big sur holyweed racer that took you around the track at top speed then made you sleep for days...
                              Now I am just going on. Really makes my day knowing those exist!

remember to keep your absvarious.

Comment

Working...
                              X