What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Triangle X LemChem Testers

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Howdy Fam, I'm late getting going, but like Federline says, "Life comes at you fast". When I requested the beans I was looking at buying two-dot-something-acres of raw land in remote Northern California to farm hard. Summer is over & I'm back in a non med state, staying with a sick family member indefinitely, growing in a tent in my bedroom :)

Beans made it to California, then they made it thru 3 timezones, 2 traffic stops & one search which involved leaving a pound of fresh popcornliscious trim in the high desert & a heads up from the trooper that "...That's a felony in Utah...". Got a sweatshirt in Utah. 11 seeds in the package & they look very ripe & small & darkish. 1 crushed one. I'll be germing them within the week, but wanted to check in & confirm the beans made it & I'm gonna run em.:woohoo:

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Howdy Jshoos, thanks for stoppin by :) I'm good, Momma caught a touch of the tripple negative breast cancer, though :( Had her surgery in Sept. She's upbeat & ready for the rest of the chemo (started last week), & is getting MAJOR relief from nausea & general shittieness from some 6:1 Valentine X CBD butter I made. :woohoo: I had a world class turd of a summer, but I'm blessed to have walked with ~6oz of Valentine X flowers for her. She took her first dose of thc butter ~30 min ago & I'm sorta 'babysitting'. She hasn't smoked in almost 40 years lol.

Ok, dropped the 10 beans today. direct sow into beercups full of homemade peat/coco/compost/perlite/ammendments soil that I cut with a bunch of perlite. Watered in with roots excellurator & 1/2tsp gal earthjuice catalyst to adjust ph. I'll update when they start poppin up.

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Beans started poking thru ~3 days after planting. Something like 4 the first day, 3 the next day & 2 more the following day. 9 for 10, with hope still holding on the 10th. I put the unpopped cup up on top of the t-5 lighting my tent. Once these grow/stretch a bit, I'll be filling up the beer cups with soil. 1 weakish looking one that should make it. I've been jamming her up against a t-5 bulb for a few minutes here and there every day.

picture.php

Not really sure if I'll flower them from seed or take cuttings, but we'll figgure all that out before too long ;)

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Lil update, filled up the cups with soil & watered in with some mosquito dunk/ful humix/epsomsalt water last night. The 10th bean never popped & looking like I have 2 weirdos in the bunch. Pix.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Gonna build a lil tub to jam some CFL's on these over the weekend. As it is, they are the bastard children under a canopy hogging an 8 bulb t-5.

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Thanks, Piff :) They were very neglected & stretched like crazy (seedling stretch for light not flower stretch lol) while I was focused prepping my current flower round. Still have all 9 alive. 1 of the 2 mutants is growing out of it's funk ok & the other looks like it's trying. The rest of the plants seem alive & normal, if under developed for being a month or 2 old lol. I hope to be transplanting into 1/2gal B&W bags o soil within the next few days. Once transplanted they will go under a t-5. I'll get pics up after I put in some work. Tentatively looking to flower starting ~the first of the year.

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Ok, FINALLY got out of those beercups tonight. Here's a pic from the last temporary home taken 10 days ago. They went from the shade on the floor of a tent vegging a hazyscrog to the luxury of a rubbermaid tub with an 18w cfl & pandafilm.
DSC01946.png

Today they got repotted into a depot cheapo package (peat, perlite, lime, Jobe's flowering, final mix contains appx 30% leftover peat/coco/compost soil w/goodies), right down to the #1 nursery pots. Everybody coming around, including both runts, but they are easy to abuse as sloppy as I've let them get.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

New temporary home with some hazy friends. Thinking I may flip all of these plants in a week-10 days together & put any TK/LC females into 3 gallon smarties of soil. Maybe I veg out monsters & just run clones, who knows :p
picture.php

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
2 weeks under the t-5 (albeit too far away). 5 females & 3 males for sure, the one that was a fused mutant is a little slower but is fully healthy now & looking male.

picture.php

Looks like the only real growth differences are in the branchieness. Looks like they are all indy dom with dark fat leaves & tight (relative to mango haze & lanina) internodes. They collectively have a deep chemmy skunky funk. Couple of the not-branchy ones first.
picture.php

picture.php

Couple of the branchy ones
picture.php

picture.php

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Soaked them in today with some fish hydrolysate, EJ catalyst, GH armor Si, & ful-power. Should be a lil growth spurt next few days, they haven;t really been soakedsoaked yet.
picture.php

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Always good to see Barletta posting, one of those fellas who came back on the set! The avatar always tickled me quite a bit

Since joining this forum as a tester it's been delightful seein the real homies jamming on CSG. Rub a stem or somethin and give us a fair prediction of what's cookin braugh!

In peace

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
They stink, lol. I cut the 4 males way back & took 1 fatass cut from the meristem of each of the 5 females. I have 5 unrooted clones in that grow-tub pictured earlier. My room smells like weed now, haha! I just repotted 14 lanina & Mk/Sk way rooted & growing-in-clone-container-clones out of there, and it didn't smell.

Still no solid plans on flowering. Maybe the seedplants go to a friend of mine once I have rooted these cuts & have another round rooting. I am looking for a keeper & really only like to judge off of clones, not seedplants. However, it crushes me to veg a seedplant for 3months & not flower it.

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Indeed, my dd keeper from Rez didn't fuel up from seed. Needed to cut her ass and on round 2 you'll get her full bouquet

Seed plants do yield nicely however! Nice werk homie

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Howdy fam, I haven't given up on these, hope you all haven't given up on this thread! At the moment I only have one flower space & it's 9+ weeks into a 12week show. At the very least, these should get flowered in some form once my hazes come down.

Here are the males that have already been cut back one time a few weeks before the pics. Males get the 'leftover' light from my t-5 veg bulb. They live just outside the 4' x 2' shadow the light fixture casts. Males are not numbered, just 4 dudes.

1st 2
picture.php

picture.php

2nd 2
picture.php

picture.php

All of em after I cut them back again. Tried to cut to 2 healthy lowers with varying degrees of success.
picture.php

Mo...

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Hey ladies!!! These are the seedplants & I had topped them for a big clone ~3 weeks ago. Everything rooted easy peezy in a ghetto CFL clone tub in perlite hempies w/botanicare rhizo gel clone gel samples. Took moar cuts lastnight but didn't have any hormone. Oh well.

TK x LemChem #1 seedplant. This is the tallest one & one of the tops grew into the t-5 & burned itself. I just picked that crusty shit off & took it as a clone, lol.
picture.php

#2. Looking like Larry, IMO.
picture.php

#1 & #2 together.
picture.php

#3. Also a taller plant.
picture.php

#4. Similar to #'s 1 & 3. Dark with more rounded leaves.
picture.php

Mo...

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
#5. 5 alive with the shooty vigor. #'s 2 & 5 remind me visually of the Larry work that I held the last 2 years in CA. Came to me as Larry & I dunno if it was a cali connect selection or the real deal or what. Was lime ass green with softish looking leaves & NO VIGOR & flowered in 60ish days to make lemon pledge sprayed SFV buds. Did better in the sun than under lights which isn't typical of OG's in my limited experience. Banana OG crushed it outdoors, but that's a 50% hybrid at most. Never could find the Triangle Kush & the only real Chem cut I held was the 91. #'s 3 & 4 leaf & plant structure kinda look like they could be related to the '91.
picture.php

#'s 3, 4, & 5
picture.php

All of em before I took 4 nice cuts from each
picture.php

picture.php

After.
picture.php

Bye fer now :^)

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Oh, almost forgot. Plants can eat. They were stalled out for a week or so, I've been feeding maxigro & a sensigrow copy along with a bacteria rich rhizo juice at .6-.8ec. I noticed a mag def starting to come in on the darker plants, so I dosed with a 1/4tsp epsom on back to back feeds & plants jumped almost immediately after getting what they wanted. That's how I ended up with the burnt top :p

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Repotted seedplants today. Going to be flipping these in a 5 x 5 tent under a 1k soon, just waiting on some hazes to finish. 2 weeks to 12/12 at the most for these. #4 had a noticeably nicer looking rootmass than the others. When grooming growth tips off lower shoots, they are super tangy to nibble on ;)

Plants #1 & #3 (randomly put two under the light then said "where's the cam???")
picture.php

All of em
picture.php

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
looking like you got some nice strong plants there B... so you're gonna flip all of them then take cuts or re-veg at the end?

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Yo Shooey :) gonna flip the seedplants. I have 1 older cut from each meristem rooted & ready to be transplanted to veg size containers. I have 4 more cuts that I took off the top of these seedplants a week or so ago rooting in perlite now. I'm planning on expanding my sho a little bit soon, but planning on it doesn't get these flowered & I cant flip little OG clones in with bushy hazes. Gonna flower these 5 seedplants with 2 copies of the best of my mango hazes from my current seed run & a cbd cut a friend gifted me. I'll definitely be running them from clone, but they will have to have a room to themselves or get run with my Mk/Sk, but those clones are much bigger right now, too.